Author Topic: ALL TOURNAMENTS: Livestream/Online Feeds  (Read 65688 times)

Offline HarryWild

• Tennis God
Re: ALL TOURNAMENTS: Livestream/Online Feeds
« Reply #300 on: August 31, 2012, 08:02:13 PM »
U.S. Open.org has live matches.  Just go to live matches.  You get a total of  six courts - Arthur Ashe, Louis Armstrong, Grandstand, Courts 11, 13, 17

Offline abcnorio

• Tennis Player
  • Love = Tennis
« Reply #301 on: November 13, 2012, 03:05:34 AM »
Live streams in tennis are a headache. You need multiple sources and several back ups just to enjoy a tournament. Depends on the tournament but some events are impossible to watch daily with consistency

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #302 on: November 30, 2012, 04:10:02 PM »
welcome to the forums abcnorio and dr jules. :)

post away and have a blast. :))

also check out this forum`s chat section. its pretty cool.

Offline abcnorio

• Tennis Player
  • Love = Tennis
« Reply #303 on: January 08, 2013, 02:09:18 AM »
Live stream for Sydney and Aussie open.  :lmao: :)) :rofl_2:

tvstream.hopto.org
or
tvstream.hopto.org:8080

Online Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #304 on: January 08, 2013, 08:21:09 PM »
Another AO live stream:

It's on right now.  :)

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/video/live.html

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #305 on: January 13, 2013, 07:32:11 PM »
I f***en hate my ISP. I had Watch ESPN service free with my internet service($70/month) forever and now suddenly in 2013 they want me to buy their TV service so I can watch this. I can't even have the option of buying this one channel ala carte, it's the same old monopoly behavior!
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline HarryWild

• Tennis God
« Reply #306 on: January 13, 2013, 09:22:45 PM »
I am welling to pay for view tennis online; but tennis.tv leaves out the Grand Slams.   If they could somehow incorporate it with ESPN3; it would be perfect.  ESPN3 is only available if either your ISP or your cable/satellite agrees to pay more to ESPN for the privilege so you can get it!

Does anyone know if EuroSports has a pay content online?  Or where you can actually pay to watch tennis online that includes the Grand Slams?

My ISP does not offer ESPN3.  I do not want to go back to cable/satellite if I can get in online!

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #307 on: January 13, 2013, 09:28:09 PM »
I am welling to pay for view tennis online; but tennis.tv leaves out the Grand Slams.   If they could somehow incorporate it with ESPN3; it would be perfect.  ESPN3 is only available if either your ISP or your cable/satellite agrees to pay more to ESPN for the privilege so you can get it!

Does anyone know if EuroSports has a pay content online?  Or where you can actually pay to watch tennis online that includes the Grand Slams?

My ISP does not offer ESPN3.  I do not want to go back to cable/satellite if I can get in online!

Yes! We need to end the tyranny of the big cable operators! Occupy Comcast!
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline abcnorio

• Tennis Player
  • Love = Tennis
« Reply #308 on: January 14, 2013, 05:41:22 PM »
Lol... yea that sucks. I happen to be on Optimum Online so it works hassle free.  ://

I totally understand how you guys feel and I wish there was more tennis fans who demand genuinely free streams. Until then you have alternatives. I shared a link to a quality stream in this thread, it's from Australia and covers the AU open.

tvstream.hopto.org OR tvstream.hopto.org:8080 in VLC

You guys also have Supersport (sslsd)and Eurosport(sopcast) covering the AU open. Check wiziwig.tv  -> live sport -> tennis for links.

There are free quality alternatives that are as good, more flexible and less demanding than espn3's service. You can't even choose the quality of the stream, it constantly tries to bump everything up to HD thus degrading the quality of any simultaneous streams. My favorite Grand Slam to stream is USopen because of it's simple functional design. Built by IBM with full features like rewind, a MUCH faster match swap and picture-in-picture.

ESPN is a greedy cooperate entity that would monopolize access to all live sports if they could and Tennis Channel is just pathetic  :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 05:46:31 PM by abcnorio »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #309 on: January 18, 2013, 11:42:42 AM »
you ready for the monfils vs simon battle abcnorio? :))

Offline foaquin

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #310 on: February 03, 2013, 05:11:07 PM »
anyone know where to watch the superbowl?
preferably HQ streaming?
thanks

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #311 on: March 09, 2013, 12:12:38 PM »

Just saw this now ... ES has an online subscription service but has made it very difficult to record matches from it. If you just want to see many of the matches of this past year, including current ones, then it's good. I think about 4EUR / month.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #312 on: April 01, 2013, 02:46:55 PM »
I got a virus trying to watch a tennis match. Unbelievable. this stupid thing kept popping out asking me if I like Asian women  :rofl_2:. that's my luck. all I wanted was to just watch a match.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #313 on: April 01, 2013, 03:50:39 PM »
I got a virus trying to watch a tennis match. Unbelievable. this stupid thing kept popping out asking me if I like Asian women  :rofl_2:. that's my luck. all I wanted was to just watch a match.

Alex this could be how to beat that for not to much cost.
http://www.maplin.co.uk/productsearch?criteria=slingbox
With one of these,if you know someone who can get tennis live thay can send to you to watch .This is one way how to stop you getting a virus on your pc.

Online Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #314 on: April 01, 2013, 03:52:36 PM »
I got a virus trying to watch a tennis match. Unbelievable. this stupid thing kept popping out asking me if I like Asian women  :rofl_2: . that's my luck. all I wanted was to just watch a match.

At least the virus could have the smarts to ask you if you like canadian woman.   :)~

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2013, 09:47:01 PM »
I got a virus trying to watch a tennis match. Unbelievable. this stupid thing kept popping out asking me if I like Asian women  :rofl_2: . that's my luck. all I wanted was to just watch a match.

At least the virus could have the smarts to ask you if you like canadian woman.   :)~
well some of Canadian women are Asian  :). Seriously, it's getting silly. they offer you a live stream of tennis matches for free and then bombard you with all of this crap.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #316 on: April 06, 2013, 08:16:14 PM »
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 08:25:44 PM by Clay Death »

Offline clintdawson

• New Poster
« Reply #317 on: April 17, 2013, 05:32:43 PM »
The would be a great thread to sticky at the top as anybody coming in as well as us regulars can instantly see the links for live tennis. Video Lessons is the most effective way to improve your tennis skills and serve today!

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #318 on: April 17, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »
clintdawson stop by the chat section. we will make you a cool sig if you wish.

we are at the castle thread.

:)) :))

Online Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #319 on: April 17, 2013, 07:12:53 PM »