Author Topic: High school student looking for coaching job  (Read 2741 times)

Offline Javierdjeu07

• Tennis Player
High school student looking for coaching job
« on: February 27, 2009, 10:46:52 AM »
My name is Javier Djeu, and I am a senior in high school. I am currently doing a project for my English class that is my entire grade. I chose to do my project on becoming a tennis instructor. I currently teach in the city of Arcadia pee wee program (ages 4-7), I love doing it and would like to continuously work since itís only a 6-week program. Know donít get me wrong I love teaching almost as much as I do playing, but this is essential for my school work too. I player for my team as the number one singles player and I am a 4.5. I have experience working with all age groups on improving any part of the game. My rates are the same for everyone from 4yrs old to 400yrs old. My prices range from, $15/hr for one-on-one, $25/hr for two people and $30/hr for three. I am located in a city outside of Los Angeles, California. This is an opportunity for me to open the windows to the profession and for you to get some quality coaching at a very reasonable price. If you are interested please contact me at my email IEMAILEDYOU@aol.com or call me on my cell phone at (626) 506-1769