Author Topic: Tennis Pro Coach Looking For a Talent/Job  (Read 2307 times)

Offline steaua581

• New Poster
Tennis Pro Coach Looking For a Talent/Job
« on: February 12, 2009, 07:09:36 PM »
I am a 32 Yr old Experienced Tennis Pro Coach/Player From Europe,looking for a preferably Pro Tennis Player /Junior profesional for travel /train and participate on tour events around the world.Will consider a coaching job also at a serious resort or club .I speak ,English,Spanish,German.
Have played along the years with some high ATP ranked players.Trained juniors seniors all ages.
I prefer for the profesional circuit a hard working/serious athlete to work with.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 01:56:59 AM by steaua581 »

Offline Javierdjeu07

• Tennis Player
Re: Tennis Pro Coach Looking For a Talent/Job
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 10:22:31 AM »
hello Costache Marius
My name is Javier Djeu i am 17 yrs old and i am a high school player looking for a coach. I currently just play for my school and play as the #1 singles player ,and when i get a chance to play at the local tennis center's round robin games. I am a 4.5 player and need some one to take me up to that next level i am looking for. I am interested in talking more on what you have to offer and what type of coaching job you are looking for. If you would lke to consider being my coach and help me get on to the tour please fell free to contact me as a reply here or at my email IEMAILEDYOU@AOL.COM.
Hope to here from you soon,
Javier Djeu