Author Topic: Important tennis video question - please help  (Read 1168 times)

Offline stefan

• Tennis Player
Important tennis video question - please help
« on: December 31, 2011, 08:06:31 AM »
(posted on front forums, told to post here)

Hello

I have downloaded videos from tennis4you and I have noticed some have tennistv.com in the corner of the video

I was interested in a tennistv subscription

I have some quick questions about it and downloading videos:

Can you download full matches after you watch them live, basically how did the original person of the videos I download get them off tennistv?

I am currently watching the Hopmans cup on tv as I live in australia how would I go about downloading the matches I watch or even the brisbane or aus open?

Thanks please help

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
Re: Important tennis video question - please help
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 10:46:44 AM »
Don't have a sub to tennistv.com so can't help you there!

I use streamtransport and Replay media catcher to record streams but they don't work with everything

For matches on TV I have to record to dvd and then rip the dvds ( use Handbrake). Other folk have more technologically advanced setups :)

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
Re: Important tennis video question - please help
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 05:10:50 PM »

I use streamtransport and Replay media catcher to record streams but they don't work with everything

For matches on TV I have to record to dvd and then rip the dvds ( use Handbrake). Other folk have more technologically advanced setups :)

I'll try streamtransport, thanks MsTree!

For matches on TV, my DVD has a USB port, so I configure the DVD to record to the USB. I have a techie coming over to set up direct recording from TV to computer, but I think the TV needs to be on to do that (recording to USB the TV is off).

Good luck to you!