Author Topic: ATP Miami Pick 'Em  (Read 13354 times)

Offline sid

• Tennis God
Re: ATP Miami Pick 'Em
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2009, 06:26:27 PM »
Loads of updates for the small circle,warning to other who enter this,don't bother.If you do well your get none,on updates.Hows the cooked game going. ;-() sorry KS this is how this is run.

Offline euroka1

• Tennis God
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2009, 08:05:45 PM »
Murray

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2009, 10:45:13 PM »
Loads of updates for the small circle,warning to other who enter this,don't bother.If you do well your get none,on updates.Hows the cooked game going. ;-() sorry KS this is how this is run.

I'm confused. I thought kick has been doing a great job with updates. He updates after every round. :confused1:

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2009, 11:33:31 PM »
Gee, who should I pick since I don't really like either guy! :rofl_2:

I guess I'll have to pick Murray.

Offline Harnas

• Tennis Player
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2009, 01:59:41 AM »
Murray

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2009, 03:18:04 AM »
Murray
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2009, 03:48:27 AM »

What are you on (about)?

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2009, 09:25:27 AM »

What are you on (about)?

Look after your m8s,others do well then no updates.Thats why i wont go in these.(What are you on about) you ks,you dont run them the same for all.So f**k your comps.clear

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2009, 10:00:06 AM »

What are you on (about)?

Look after your m8s,others do well then no updates.Thats why i wont go in these.(What are you on about) you ks,you dont run them the same for all.So f**k your comps.clear

I run them as well as I can: in Indian Wells I was away for half of it and did the best I could. When I'm running these, the number of updates I do has nothing watsoever to do with who's doing well, I barely even look other than to see how I'm doing myself, I just plug the results into my spreadsheet and copy/paste the leaderboard.

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2009, 04:23:05 PM »
Final Leaderboard

Borovnia   73 :winner:
Pacer   69
euroka   67
BGT   61
kickserve   60
Dallas   60
Harnas   58
Lugburz   57
Somil   55
conchita   49
Scott   2

I'll try and do some yearly rankings sometime this week.

Offline euroka1

• Tennis God
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2009, 04:58:49 PM »

What are you on (about)?

I run them as well as I can: in Indian Wells I was away for half of it and did the best I could. When I'm running these, the number of updates I do has nothing watsoever to do with who's doing well, I barely even look other than to see how I'm doing myself, I just plug the results into my spreadsheet and copy/paste the leaderboard.

I'm really grateful to kickserve for doing this. I couldn't manage it nearly so well.
It's all much in fun  ..-) :)). It's pretty clear that some vote for sex-appeal  :wub:, some for nationality :Saddam:, some for long time favorites   :PHEW:).
Euroka tries to be coldly realistic  :doctor: and hard-hearted  :mad1: . He has even been known to vote for Andy Roddick  :scared: .