hmm I downloaded all 6 parts in full and trying to extract. I checked the "keep broken files" option but still getting CRC failed the volume is corrupt on Part 3, 5 and 6. Not sure what I am doing wrong or what I should be doing? thanks!
You should do this instead:
1. Select all the files from within WinRAR.
2. Click on the "repair" button in the toolbar, or select the "repair" option from the menu.
3. Wait a while for WinRAR to re-construct the files.
4. Once completed, you should have a new set of archives, with the names fix_xxxxxx.partxx.rar, etc
5. Extract the files from that NEW set of archives.
The above outline steps is assuming recovery record IS present, and ALL the files were corrupted. You could of course, only select those files that you identified as corrupted back at step 1 to save some time.