Author Topic: US Open 2007 Final - Federer v Djokovic - .mkv (720p HDTV)  (Read 11425 times)

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
Re: US Open 2007 Final - Federer v Djokovic - .mkv (720p HDTV)
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 08:10:21 PM »
try to rejoin all the parts but first re name all the parts with the same name and add the .00 and the number, dont know why but sometimes my hjsplit cuts them with different names...should be that cause namowen told me it worked...let me know later

Offline namowen

• Tennis Player
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 03:58:02 AM »
try to rejoin all the parts but first re name all the parts with the same name and add the .00 and the number, dont know why but sometimes my hjsplit cuts them with different names...should be that cause namowen told me it worked...let me know later

yeah, that is what i did.
i ignored this problem when i said the file is perfect.:)

rename these file with the following names:
2007 US Open Tennis Final Federer vs Djokovic OTA 720p.mkv.001
2007 US Open Tennis Final Federer vs Djokovic OTA 720p.mkv.002
2007 US Open Tennis Final Federer vs Djokovic OTA 720p.mkv.003
2007 US Open Tennis Final Federer vs Djokovic OTA 720p.mkv.011

Offline rallia_dreamer

• Tennis Enthusiast
  • Roger you are peRFect!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 04:25:44 AM »
THANK YOU VERY MUCH BOTH OF YOU!! well, as i have made a mess with the names of those files i'll just delete them and download them again renaming them at the same time!!
i hope it works!! thank you again!!
i'll let you know ;)
"An eye for an eye,makes the whole world blind" - Ghandi

Offline rallia_dreamer

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 05:49:01 AM »
ooh no! bad news! :( i downloaded them all from the start, named them as you told me, put them in the same folder and tried to join them again but still, the same, it practically "joins" only the first file, it doesnt add the rest of them  :Confused:
uuf well, what can i say, i am used to it, for some reason nothing seems to work when enters my pc lol
thanks anyways!!! :)

Offline TDDung

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009, 12:19:41 PM »
It works perfectly for me, though I used a different program to join all parts. I do not know if it will help you too but just try http://www.jaist.ac.jp/~hoangle/filesj/

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2009, 12:58:36 PM »
ooh no! bad news! :( i downloaded them all from the start, named them as you told me, put them in the same folder and tried to join them again but still, the same, it practically "joins" only the first file, it doesnt add the rest of them  :Confused:
uuf well, what can i say, i am used to it, for some reason nothing seems to work when enters my pc lol
thanks anyways!!! :)

wait, dont think its a pc problem, just to be sure, did you named the parts with a dooble ´´00 and the number´´ because I checked and for example the first part its named like this 2007 US Open Tennis 3rd Round Federer vs Isner OTA 720p -00d.mkv.001.001 and you have to clean the second .001
do that with all the files who have the 00 and the number twice... and then re join them...

Offline rallia_dreamer

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2009, 03:14:33 PM »
thanks ill try this program too!!
tonaiden, yes i noticed that too and renamed them  :( may i ask (although i tried both ways) in numbers up to 10 do we put two 00 or one? i mean it's like 001, 01 ...010 or 0010? thanks for your interest!!

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »
thanks ill try this program too!!
tonaiden, yes i noticed that too and renamed them  :( may i ask (although i tried both ways) in numbers up to 10 do we put two 00 or one? i mean it's like 001, 01 ...010 or 0010? thanks for your interest!!

there I bolded the correct way to rename for 2 digit number parts.  And remember if it is .001.001 or whatever, it should only be one   Every file should end in mkv.00x  (x standing for the part number)

Offline rallia_dreamer

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2009, 03:37:47 PM »
thank you! you know what i noticed? i renamed all of the files and checked them a million times to be sure so i tried to join them with the program TDdunk told me, so.. when i added the 001 file( it was named so, i could see it in the input folder) when i added it it was suddently written 001.001  :Confused: and i repeated this more than 3 times just to be sure that i had named it with 001 extension but it kept inputting it as 001.001
it's driving me crazy!! lol i am sorry for bothering you all these days! you dont have to keep answering me!  :rofl_2:

---> ooh god!! wait wait wait!! something's happening now.. i'll let you know if it finally worked!! ://
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 03:42:55 PM by rallia_dreamer »

Offline rallia_dreamer

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2009, 04:12:49 PM »
GUESS WHAT??? IT W-O-R-K-E-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 well, i figured that although the files were named blabla.001 when inputing them in the program it kept adding another 001 in the end so i just thought of deleting completely the 001 from the file's name in case it would appear correctly in the input space( by adding an 001 ) this time and it did!!! uuf!! what a challenge!! just tell me it wasnt obvious i had to do that from the start!! hahaha
oh well, that DONE i will sleep calm tonight!!
thank you EVERYONE for your precious help!!! you are the most kind forum ive ever been to!! :daisies:
TAKE CARE!!  ://

ps JEEZ LOOK AT THAT VIDEO QUALITY!! YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY!! ..-)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 04:15:00 PM by rallia_dreamer »

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2009, 09:40:58 AM »
GUESS WHAT??? IT W-O-R-K-E-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 well, i figured that although the files were named blabla.001 when inputing them in the program it kept adding another 001 in the end so i just thought of deleting completely the 001 from the file's name in case it would appear correctly in the input space( by adding an 001 ) this time and it did!!! uuf!! what a challenge!! just tell me it wasnt obvious i had to do that from the start!! hahaha
oh well, that DONE i will sleep calm tonight!!
thank you EVERYONE for your precious help!!! you are the most kind forum ive ever been to!! :daisies:
TAKE CARE!!  ://

ps JEEZ LOOK AT THAT VIDEO QUALITY!! YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY!! ..-)

thank god it worked, anyway, in the future I will check the name of the parts before upload them :)~

Offline Kanemaru

• Tennis Player
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2009, 02:21:39 PM »
Does anybody have the video in one file, please?  :// The tip doesn't work with me. :ranting:

If someone has it, it would be great to up it. This match is a must-have, in my opinion  :)
Sorry for my poor english

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2009, 06:00:15 PM »
Does anybody have the video in one file, please?  :// The tip doesn't work with me. :ranting:

If someone has it, it would be great to up it. This match is a must-have, in my opinion  :)

It is in one file, when you join the parts creates one file only, if you want to download the match in one file only thats just impossible, 5,19gb its the weight... :whistle:

If you want a smaller version check out elrincondeltenis.com
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 06:02:12 PM by tonaiden »

Offline Kanemaru

• Tennis Player
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2009, 03:36:46 AM »
It is in one file, when you join the parts creates one file only, if you want to download the match in one file only thats just impossible, 5,19gb its the weight
If you want a smaller version check out elrincondeltenis.com
I've already tried to join the parts but it just doesn't work. It drove me crazy.
That's why I still hope that someone who has joined the parts and has the 5,19GB version up it one day.

The smaller version is not good enough for a match like that, in my opinion  :)
Sorry for my poor english

Offline Aces

• Tennis God
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 03:50:01 PM »
thanks a lot

Offline Aces

• Tennis God
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2009, 05:53:28 PM »
just a question
i tried joining the first 3 files but there is a problem with the audio it just some strange sound
is that because i didn't join all the parts ( i didn't download them all)?

Offline Aces

• Tennis God
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2009, 06:14:30 PM »
and what's the audio codec?

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2009, 06:57:14 PM »
just a question
i tried joining the first 3 files but there is a problem with the audio it just some strange sound
is that because i didn't join all the parts ( i didn't download them all)?

yes, you must download all the parts to join them into one file

audio I think is ac3 (dolby)

Offline barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 09:44:29 PM »
tonaiden, may I make one small suggestion: that you use a less flaky joiner than HJsplit seems to be... maybe winrar (there's always a new beta out but even with their regulr version, it doesn't ever stop working despite their nagging :) or maybe FSJ.... just strikes that if a prog can't get it's extensions right, and something else strange you mentioned earlier up, those coders need to get their act together

I was going nuts because it was joining just fine, and no mkv player I tried would play it.. GOM came closest.. but it was seeking.. seeking... and then I noticed that one of the files was about 30 bytes longer than it should have been - I assume a d/l error.. I'm re d/l and if it was a d/l error, what it says is that HJ doesn't automatically include a checksum when joining, so you can end up spending a lot of time trying to track down the problem.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 09:52:46 PM by barbadosan »

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2009, 10:00:27 AM »
tonaiden, may I make one small suggestion: that you use a less flaky joiner than HJsplit seems to be... maybe winrar (there's always a new beta out but even with their regulr version, it doesn't ever stop working despite their nagging :) or maybe FSJ.... just strikes that if a prog can't get it's extensions right, and something else strange you mentioned earlier up, those coders need to get their act together

I was going nuts because it was joining just fine, and no mkv player I tried would play it.. GOM came closest.. but it was seeking.. seeking... and then I noticed that one of the files was about 30 bytes longer than it should have been - I assume a d/l error.. I'm re d/l and if it was a d/l error, what it says is that HJ doesn't automatically include a checksum when joining, so you can end up spending a lot of time trying to track down the problem.

Yeah, I think I will start using another thing to split the files...if I have some time later maybe I re-upload the match in .rar