Author Topic: Casablanca 2009 Final, Ferrero vs Serra!  (Read 1212 times)

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
Casablanca 2009 Final, Ferrero vs Serra!
« on: April 12, 2009, 11:05:48 PM »
Please all the final!!! please!!!  ://
THANKS IN ADVANCE!  :)

Former ATP World Tour No. 1 Juan Carlos Ferrero snapped a title drought dating back to October 2003 by defeating fifth-seeded Frenchman Florent Serra 6-4, 7-5 on Sunday in the final of the Grand Prix Hassan II in Casablanca to win the ATP World Tour 250 tennis tournament.

The Spaniard reached the top spot in the South African Airways ATP Rankings on 8 September 2003, after reaching his third Grand Slam final at the US Open (l. to Roddick).

Ferrero was returning to Casablanca for the first time since making his ATP World Tour debut there as a 19 year old, when he reached the semi-finals (l. to A. Martin).
"This is a special tournament for me," said Ferrero. "Ten years ago I played my first ATP World Tour tournament here and now I'm back winning the title. I'm very happy, it was a great week for me."

The 29-year-old Ferrero’s last title came at ATP World Tour Masters 1000 Madrid (d. Massu) in October 2003. Since then, he had contested 110 tournaments without lifting the champion’s trophy. During that span he finished runner-up at six ATP World Tour tennis tournaments.

Ferrero is closing on his 400th tour-level match win. Victory in Casablanca took the Spaniard to a 396-210 record.
The title was Ferrero’s first on clay since he captured his lone Grand Slam championship at Roland Garros (d. Verkerk) in June 2003. Hehas reached at least one ATP World Tour final in 11 consecutive seasons (since 1999).
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
Re: Casablanca 2009 Final, Ferrero vs Serra!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 11:29:21 AM »
Since no one replied to you...
I have a los res streamrip of this final, have you managed to find the match already or would you like me to upload the .flv file?

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 11:40:04 AM »
thank you very much for your reply!  :)

no, I have not managed to find the final!  :(
 just imagine more than 5 years waiting for this moment and not being able to find the match! :rofl_2:

don't need to mention, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!  :))
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 11:42:28 AM »
LOL Yeah I love yours too  :))

OK Give me a day or two and I'll sort it out for you  :)~

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 04:50:42 PM »
OK I had a go at converting it but the sound was way out of sync... so I repaired the seeking on the original flv file, can you let me know if it plays OK? (Use VLC)

Casablanca Final 2009 with trophy ceremony ~ streamrip
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FH441ZKG

Offline gueil

• Tennis Player
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 01:02:04 AM »
Thank you very much, MsTree  :)

I'm not able to play it with VLC. I've used bsplayer and it works fine for me.