Author Topic: US Open 2008 SF - Nadal vs Murray - x264 (720p HDTV)  (Read 7543 times)

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
Re: US Open 2008 SF - Nadal vs Murray - x264 (720p HDTV)
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2009, 07:34:14 PM »
First of all, I'd like to congratulare you for the effort tonaiden. It was also a great match.
I have a few problems with the file and I don't know if it comes from me or if the original file was like that.

I find a lot of small cuts in the video which are quite embarrassing (am I making myself clear ?). For example, in the fifth game of the first set (3-1 Murray) or in the fifth game of the second set (2-2), lots of points are cut. Can somedy confirm that ?

I hope the problem comes from my computer but I'm really not sure.

Thanks a lot.  :)

Let me see if I get what youŽre saying, there are some points or some games missing?

I actually donŽt remember but the match was complete...IŽll check later.

Offline barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2009, 12:43:24 AM »
tonaiden, why go back to hjsplit which you know gives horrors with the ghost extensions? Your rar files are always fine! (hmmm... you have shares in hjsplit? lol  j/k)

Offline Guarin

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2009, 03:39:40 AM »
Let me see if I get what youŽre saying, there are some points or some games missing?

I actually donŽt remember but the match was complete...IŽll check later.

I'm sorry, my English is very bad.
Actually, the match is complete. No point is missing. That's just during some points, a few shots are missing.

I think that's what phipsi1 describes in this post : HD ONLY MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD
He called this "glitches".

I upload you a little sample of what I mean : http://www.multiupload.com/RQ0WBO3Q9Z