Tennis Videos > Tennis Videos

TennisHaven - One step closer to para para paradise ;)

(1/210) > >>

belco:
Tennis matches now have a brand new home. www.tennishaven.com

Registrations are currently Closed.

hcpoirot:
Already sign there. :)

I am newbie about torrent sites. The 10 GB upload credit? What does it mean? That I can download around 10 GB of matches free?

How do I keep my ratio? By uploading tennis matches? How if I didnot have any tennis matches to upload? Is there other ways to keep my ratio?

Thanks for the explanation.

sdede:

--- Quote from: hcpoirot on June 21, 2009, 01:24:39 PM ---Already sign there. :)

I am newbie about torrent sites. The 10 GB upload credit? What does it mean? That I can download around 10 GB of matches free?

How do I keep my ratio? By uploading tennis matches? How if I didnot have any tennis matches to upload? Is there other ways to keep my ratio?

Thanks for the explanation.

--- End quote ---

Just the fact that you download matches means the matches on your computer are now available for uploading by others. So in order to keep your ratio up, you simply need to keep the torrent program running and it will continually upload to others, whatever you downloaded.

Of course, if you are able to upload matches as well, that's an easier way of keeping your ratio up.

T3nnis.tv also has a points system, giving points for how long you're online, for having "special" matches available, etc, etc. You can redeem these points for invites for others, or to help keep your ratio in line. I don't know what TennisHaven has in mind, we'll have to see!

Congrats to the owners!!!

hcpoirot:
Thx sdede . Now I get it.  :))

fgzhu88:
will t3nnis.tv still be operating?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version