Author Topic: TennisHaven - One step closer to para para paradise ;)  (Read 130017 times)

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
Re: TennisHaven - Masters Montreal - tennis torrents
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2009, 11:53:53 AM »
if ppl were given the opportunity to mu or rapid over torrents what would they choose? :P yes the option that doesnt require seeding :P therefor impacting torrents and speed :)

Not interested in getting into a flame war over this, Belco, but when someone asks me about a match six months ago that I have, all I need to do is give them the links, instead of hoping someone someplace will reseed. And my computer doesn't have to be on 24/7, which can easily lead to worms and trojans infiltrating the computer.

It's a matter of oranges or apples; I think some like the former and some like the latter. If I didn't have a lot of people downloading my matches, I wouldn't do it.

if its ur own cap.. go for it  :Confused:

having ur pc on for 5 minutes can give ya virus/trojan/worm. Ud have to be pretty dumb not to have protection in this age :/
once again ur talking about your matches... do what u want with them. i dont want ppl ripping off my matches. To begin with somebody was talking about my matches and not urs so next time dont butt in??

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2009, 05:56:17 PM »
just an idea, what if there was a giant super forum kinda like torrents.ru except just for digital tennis matches?? 

it can have a torrent download link AND a file host link on the forum topic page.  p2p is easier for uploaders since they can share immediately after encoding, but file hosting is easier for downloading and file longevity.  I know that belco and milan have complaints against MU and RS since account holders gain rewards per download, so maybe there could be a new file hosting site created specifically FOR this super forum site.  That way it can generate revenue to keep the site running without depending solely on donations.

I know this is probably a very costly project but what does everyone else think?  It could potentially end this ownership war and in the long run could save money from having our own file hoster.

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2009, 01:21:28 AM »
ATP.2009.Montreal.SF.Roddick.vs.Del.Potro.ENG.x264

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2009, 01:25:04 AM »
ATP.2009.Washington.F.Roddick.vs.Del.Potro.ENG.x264

Offline Jamesblakefan

• Tennis God
  • Go James Blake!!!Also Djokovic, Verdasco, Tomic!
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 04:51:28 AM »
if ppl were given the opportunity to mu or rapid over torrents what would they choose? :P yes the option that doesnt require seeding :P therefor impacting torrents and speed :)

Not interested in getting into a flame war over this, Belco, but when someone asks me about a match six months ago that I have, all I need to do is give them the links, instead of hoping someone someplace will reseed. And my computer doesn't have to be on 24/7, which can easily lead to worms and trojans infiltrating the computer.

It's a matter of oranges or apples; I think some like the former and some like the latter. If I didn't have a lot of people downloading my matches, I wouldn't do it.

having ur pc on for 5 minutes can give ya virus/trojan/worm. Ud have to be pretty dumb not to have protection in this age :/
once again ur talking about your matches... do what u want with them. i dont want ppl ripping off my matches. To begin with somebody was talking about my matches and not urs so next time dont butt in??

Sdede was in a way backing me up and he is aloowed to put in his"two cents worth" so as to speak.

just an idea, what if there was a giant super forum kinda like torrents.ru except just for digital tennis matches?? 

it can have a torrent download link AND a file host link on the forum topic page.  p2p is easier for uploaders since they can share immediately after encoding, but file hosting is easier for downloading and file longevity.  I know that belco and milan have complaints against MU and RS since account holders gain rewards per download, so maybe there could be a new file hosting site created specifically FOR this super forum site.  That way it can generate revenue to keep the site running without depending solely on donations.

I know this is probably a very costly project but what does everyone else think?  It could potentially end this ownership war and in the long run could save money from having our own file hoster.

I agree 100% with this! I am thinking of initiating a site like this on my wordpress accoun.t I will keep you posted if any developments are made! Great idea fghuzu!

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2009, 08:45:35 AM »

Sdede was in a way backing me up and he is aloowed to put in his"two cents worth" so as to speak.

I agree 100% with this! I am thinking of initiating a site like this on my wordpress accoun.t I will keep you posted if any developments are made! Great idea fghuzu!

He/she can put their 2 cents in... but just remember.. u wanted my matches to be uploaded onto a upload site... not his/her matches... he/she came into this convo talking about 'his/her' caps. I dont want my caps to go onto sites like that.. actions we take are none of his business nor should he/she judge them :) Dont like it or wanna abide by the rules, easy, dont sign up :)

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2009, 09:14:31 AM »
He/she can put their 2 cents in... but just remember.. u wanted my matches to be uploaded onto a upload site... not his/her matches... he/she came into this convo talking about 'his/her' caps. I dont want my caps to go onto sites like that.. actions we take are none of his business nor should he/she judge them :) Dont like it or wanna abide by the rules, easy, dont sign up :)

Belco, please keep cool! If you have followed any of the threads here, you would have seen that if someone cannot access files or matches I always expressly asked if that match could be loaded to RS; TennisGirl and JamesBlakeFan and others have agreed; some others have not.

I just wanted to say, Belco, that I think what you are doing is GREAT; KUDOs to you, really, as I can see you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site, and it works very well, a beautiful site, and I have absolutely no problems with that.

Now can we get back to enjoying posting and viewing tennis matches?  ://

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2009, 10:16:19 AM »
no worries i am cool.. just saying i dont want our caps uploaded. if i have to put a tennishaven banner on every match so be it :)

In saying that i wont be around for the next week. Im a lone capper for cincinnati  :Confused: mix capping duties with work and sister coming from interstate will be hard  :Confused: :Confused:

All Masters caps will be uploaded but not announced here for any1

:// :thumbs-up: :bye1:

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2009, 12:23:36 PM »
I've been a user of t3nnis.tv, tennistorrents and now tennishaven and the service they offer is tremendous. So much so I went the whole hog and got a dvd recorder and signed up to Sky as I can't get enough tennis!
I would offer to help you cap Cinci, Belco, the dvd player is already working overtime, BUT I also want to upload matches to the two websites I run and that would be through MU. I know there are cappers who do both, I would like to be a capper who does both, after all none of us own these matches and it's good to share. (But also nice to be credited yes that means you rojadirect!) Where would I stand with tennishaven then seeing as you've got such a downer on MU?  :confused1:

Offline hcpoirot

• Tennis God
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2009, 05:52:11 PM »
I've been a user of t3nnis.tv, tennistorrents and now tennishaven and the service they offer is tremendous. So much so I went the whole hog and got a dvd recorder and signed up to Sky as I can't get enough tennis!
I would offer to help you cap Cinci, Belco, the dvd player is already working overtime, BUT I also want to upload matches to the two websites I run and that would be through MU. I know there are cappers who do both, I would like to be a capper who does both, after all none of us own these matches and it's good to share. (But also nice to be credited yes that means you rojadirect!) Where would I stand with tennishaven then seeing as you've got such a downer on MU?  :confused1:

mstree, can you gve me the links of your websites?

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2009, 01:32:40 AM »
Sure :)
The links are in my sig but I've obviously made them too small   :(

http://www.gillessimon.tennisfans.net/
http://www.andymurray.tennisfans.net/

Offline TDDung

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2009, 01:11:37 PM »
MsTree you rock  :thumbs-up:

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »
WTA.2009.US.OPEN.R1.Dushevina.vs.V.Williams.ENG.X264

Coming next  WTA.2009.US.OPEN.R1.Shaughnessy.vs.Hantuchova.ENG.x264.incomplete
Then roddick, stosur and hewitt :)

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2009, 10:39:32 AM »
WTA.2009.US.Open.R1.Serena.Williams.vs.Glatch.ENG.x264
 WTA.2009.US.Open.1R.Clijsters vs. Kutuzova  ** LIVESTREAM
 WTA.2009.US.Open.1R.Radwanska vs Mayr.ENG ** LIVESTREAM

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2009, 11:04:06 AM »
WTA.2009.US.OPEN.R1.Shaughnessy.vs.Hantuchova.ENG.x264.incomplete

://

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2009, 11:18:43 AM »
WTA.2009.US.OPEN.R1.Flipkens.vs.Dokic.ENG.x264.incomplete ** Last 3 games only. No coverage  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2009, 12:24:18 AM »
 WTA.2009.US.Open.1R.Safina vs. Rogowska
 ATP.2009.US.Open.R1.Djokovic.vs.Ljubicic.SRB

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
Re: TennisHaven - US OPEN - tennis torrenting
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2009, 01:18:23 AM »