Author Topic: TennisHaven - One step closer to para para paradise ;)  (Read 129413 times)

Offline FanZenka

• New Poster
Re: TennisHaven - Tennis Torrents!!!
« Reply #400 on: February 27, 2011, 01:38:58 PM »
Can anyone send me an invite code, please?
My e-mail: newbielink:mailto:koko94@list.ru [nonactive]
Thanks for any help!!!

Offline kitten223

• Tennis Player
« Reply #401 on: February 28, 2011, 02:10:21 AM »
Hello every body,
I'm sorry but I have not a good english so I hope you'll undestand my question
I had a "invite code" for tennis haven and already have downloaded some match but today I had a message on tennis haven
Is somebody can explain me what is wrong and what i have to do! Thank you

1st message :
You are now warned for havinf a low ratio, you need to get 1.0 ratio for you warning be removed.
If you don't get it in 1 week, 4 days, 6 hours...your account will be banned.

2nd message :
your ratio is 0.36 meaning that you have only uploaded 0.4KB of the amount you downloaded.
It's important to maintain a good ratio because it help to make dowloaded faster for all members.

TIP : You can improve your ratio by leaving your torrent running after the dowload completes.
you must maintain a minimum ratio of 0.20 or your dowloaded or privileges will be removed.

When I want to dowloaded a match i go on tennis haven and look for match, when i have one interesting me, i click on to downloaded the torrent, when the torrent is over I stop the downloaded and remove it of the list of torrent.

Is it the right way to do? I don't really understand what is wrong !
May be somebody can explain me!!!?

Have a good day

Offline chiragsava

• Tennis Addict
  • Tennis Is My Life
    • Chirag Tennis Forum
« Reply #402 on: February 28, 2011, 03:58:37 AM »
no kitten don't remove the torrent from torrent list and don't delete the match ,keep the match where ever it is and don't remove the torrent,keep seeding
now don't download any match from tennishaven right now keep seeding the torrents
hope u now understand
Live Every Moment of Life,Enjoy Success and Learn From Failure

Offline kitten223

• Tennis Player
« Reply #403 on: February 28, 2011, 07:07:49 AM »
Hello
So if i have understood
I go on tennis haven; I choose a match, I downloaded, and when it is finish on utorrent I let it on utorrent

Ok? Sorry to have deleted matches i have  downloaded

Have a nice day

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #404 on: February 28, 2011, 02:50:46 PM »
Hello
So if i have understood
I go on tennis haven; I choose a match, I downloaded, and when it is finish on utorrent I let it on utorrent

Ok? Sorry to have deleted matches i have  downloaded

Have a nice day

The thing is that your not seeding, actually not seeding at all, meaning your not sharing while others shared to give you the match.  Keep the torrent file in uTorrent and don't delete the file you downloaded until you get 1.1 ratio on that match.  Also leaving your uTorrents on earns you karma points for every torrent file your seeding from tennishaven and for every hour.  You can give those points to earn upload credit.  I would recommend getting on the seeding train, cause one week really does go fast especially if no one is downloading that match anymore so you only earn karma points.  You could try and get the "free" download match's and hope for someone to be downloading that match while you are seeding.  Best of luck of getting your ratio up.

Offline kitten223

• Tennis Player
« Reply #405 on: February 28, 2011, 03:08:15 PM »
Hello
Ok I now understand and I would like to excuse me to not have understood before
I think that is why now I can't dowloaded any more as nothing happen on utorrent for yesterday evening

I'm so sorry, it is a lesson for me, can I put again match for people to have it or is it so late?
Thank you for explanations and again sorry

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #406 on: March 01, 2011, 12:02:22 AM »
Hello
Ok I now understand and I would like to excuse me to not have understood before
I think that is why now I can't dowloaded any more as nothing happen on utorrent for yesterday evening

I'm so sorry, it is a lesson for me, can I put again match for people to have it or is it so late?
Thank you for explanations and again sorry

Don't worry about it, learning from you mistakes is good :) , do you still have the match files that you downloaded? If so make sure you still have the torrent file and seeding will commence once you start uTorrents next time.

Offline kitten223

• Tennis Player
« Reply #407 on: March 01, 2011, 12:52:05 AM »
Hello
I don' know why but for I have had the message from tennis haven impossible to continue to downloaded
is my account removed, or nobody have the match?
all downloaded are in red !!!
thank for explanations

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #408 on: March 01, 2011, 11:48:44 AM »
Hello
I don' know why but for I have had the message from tennis haven impossible to continue to downloaded
is my account removed, or nobody have the match?
all downloaded are in red !!!
thank for explanations

Whats your username on TennisHaven?

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #409 on: March 01, 2011, 11:53:53 AM »
Actually never mind, I just looked under Top 10 Worst Sharers and you seemed to be No.1...  Umm, it might be hard for you get to get your upload ratio to 1, seeing you downloaded 44.73GB and only uploaded 16.05GB it's going to be hard.  Umm, keep your uTorrent on though, just in case.  If you don't mind me asking whats your max upload speed?

Offline kitten223

• Tennis Player
« Reply #410 on: March 01, 2011, 01:34:49 PM »
Hello,
I must admit that it is not always easy for me because I have not a good english

this is what I can see when I open Utorrent
Down the windows : DHT : 338 noeuds ; D : 0.1ko/s T : 442.8 ko U : 24.4 ko/s T : 8.4 mo

I clicked on the small green round on right and down the windows and a test has started
I have Emission : 524.28 kbit/s(64.0 ko/s)
Réception : 1.67 mbits/s (204.8 ko/s)

Now I know that I have to let utorrent open
to answer to your question my user name is kitten223

thank you for your explanations
I hope i have give you the good  information

Have a nice evening

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #411 on: March 01, 2011, 10:31:29 PM »
Hello,
I must admit that it is not always easy for me because I have not a good english

this is what I can see when I open Utorrent
Down the windows : DHT : 338 noeuds ; D : 0.1ko/s T : 442.8 ko U : 24.4 ko/s T : 8.4 mo

I clicked on the small green round on right and down the windows and a test has started
I have Emission : 524.28 kbit/s(64.0 ko/s)
Réception : 1.67 mbits/s (204.8 ko/s)

Now I know that I have to let utorrent open
to answer to your question my user name is kitten223

thank you for your explanations
I hope i have give you the good  information

Have a nice evening

Yes, that's the information that I wanted to know.  You upload speed is 64kb/s if I read it correctly, just wanted to know what your speed was because maybe you could upload at a higher pace, I think 64kb/s is some what normal, well I had about the same for a while, upgraded my internet now getting much more then that, but enough about myself.  The only thing I can say is keep on seeding and leave your uTorrents on, you might get lucky and have someone downloading it the same time your seeding, that's all the advice I can really give you, also if you have enough Karma Points you can give those for upload credit, if you don't know where you can see where your Karma Points are it's on the top of the page when you go on TennisHaven, it looks like this "Bonus: ***.**" (* represent the amount of Karma Points you have).  Best of luck to you :)

Offline kitten223

• Tennis Player
« Reply #412 on: March 02, 2011, 11:25:17 AM »
Hello
My bonus is 117.00
don't know what it mean!!

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #413 on: March 02, 2011, 07:13:35 PM »
Hello
My bonus is 117.00
don't know what it mean!!

That number "117.00" means how much Karma Points you have got for keeping you uTorrents on to seed for others, even if no one is downloading a match you are seeding, you get Karma Points for every hour and more points for more torrents you are seeding.  You can click that number on TennisHaven and then you can see what you can purchase with the Karma Points you have.  I would save them up and collect so you can purchase Upload Credit.  Hope I helped you with everything you wanted to know :)

Offline nebtennis

• New Poster
« Reply #414 on: March 03, 2011, 12:43:54 AM »
I would very much like an invite to tennishaven (and/or t3nnis.tv)

I am an active seeder elsewhere (demonoid). Please help me out!!  :)~

Offline kitten223

• Tennis Player
« Reply #415 on: March 03, 2011, 06:44:31 AM »
Hello Barreto101
Thank you so much for explanations
i will be more careful now
Have a nice day

Offline pepi1991

• New Poster
« Reply #416 on: March 05, 2011, 08:46:29 AM »
If you're kind enough to send me an invite TennisHaven , I'd be very grateful , my email is dumi_11d@yahoo.com ,Thanks again  :)

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #417 on: March 05, 2011, 12:40:34 PM »
Hello Barreto101
Thank you so much for explanations
i will be more careful now
Have a nice day

Anytime, if you ever get anymore questions just message me here or PM me.

Offline drudra88

• New Poster
« Reply #418 on: March 05, 2011, 01:17:00 PM »
Can anyone please send me an invite to tennishaven.com,i would be very thankful..my email id is newbielink:mailto:nobuds96@gmail.com [nonactive]

Offline licpc

• New Poster
« Reply #419 on: March 07, 2011, 11:41:30 AM »
Hello,
I haven't logged into my tennishaven account for a while, so I was surprised to see today that my account seems to have been deleted because neither my username&password nor my email work... :confused1:
Can anyone help me, please? I had a good ratio the last time I signed in and I finished seeding my last match.. :confused1:  :zipped:
My username there was djdima.