Author Topic: Looking for two summer camp coaches  (Read 1734 times)

Offline satellitetennis

• New Poster
    • http://www.satellitetennis.com
Looking for two summer camp coaches
« on: May 13, 2005, 08:52:37 AM »
We are looking for highly motivated young coaches to teach at our New York based summer camps. Approximately 25-35 hours/week. Competitive salary and possible accomodations. Qualified candidates will be 21 and older with college and/or professional playing experience. No certifications are needed but they are always and added benefit. Minimum three years coaching experience and at least two letters of recomendation. Must speak proficient english and have all proper working documents. Male & Female candidates welcome.

We look forward to hearing from you......

Kiran

Interested in the offer
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 09:46:03 AM »
Hi,

I am Kiran, with over 9 years coaching experience and a good playing background. Currently I run my own tennis centre in Singapore. I am looking to coach tennis enthusiasts this summer (July & August, 2005). Looks like a good opportunity to me. Just in case you are interested in hiring my services do reach me at kirantennis@yahoo.co.in

Cheers :H

jfrassjr

Looking for two summer camp coaches
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 07:09:46 PM »
I am interested and qualified. If your still looking e mail me at jfrassjr@aol.com. Thank you Joe

keyur bhatia

tennis coach
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 05:46:24 AM »
hello sir,

i'm interested ffor this job,i'm 26 old,more than 6years experience with all ages.

For further details mail me-ku_tenniscoach2004@yahoo.co.in
                                       ku.tenniscoach@gmail.com
thanking you