Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Roger and his 15 GS Jacket

(1/57) > >>

Alison2006:
I know everyone will diss me and this thread, but I am sorry, I didn't agree with him and this Jacket

I actually felt bad for Roddick, not only had he lost yet again to Fed at Wimbledon, but to see Roger "I love myself" Federer put on that Jacket and show himself off like that "I have won 15 GS"

Why couldn't Roger put the Jacket on off court when facing his fans outside at Wimbledon

I found it in bad taste (I know I will be slated for this thread) but I don't care, I found it in very bad taste  :(

Tennis4you:
I found it odd (as already stated) but Dallas indicated that someone brought it to him after he had won. 

15 is a HUGE number, I think it deserve to be celebrated.  That jacket wasn't going to make Roddick feel any better, especially about that missed backhand volley.  And Roddick would have never known it was there had the announcers not brought it up.  I could barely even see it. 

Alison2006:

--- Quote from: Tennis4you on July 05, 2009, 07:16:34 PM ---I found it odd (as already stated) but Dallas indicated that someone brought it to him after he had won.  15 is a HUGE number, I think it deserve to be celebrated.  That jacket wasn't going to make Roddick feel any better, especially about that missed backhand volley.  And Roddick would have never known it was there had the announcers not brought it up.  I could barely even see it. 

--- End quote ---

Does that make it ok then, that someone brought it to him ..-)  No it doesn't, it was planned, and the fact he wore it, he knew it would be brought out if he won, I am sorry, but Roger loves himself, he knew the plan, I win bring out the Jacket  ..-)

You know me, I didn't like Roger before this, but this.............. :rofl_2:

Tennis4you:
Yeah, this is a great reason to hate someone!

Alison2006:

--- Quote from: Tennis4you on July 05, 2009, 07:39:04 PM ---Yeah, this is a great reason to hate someone!

--- End quote ---

Who mentions hate Scott? you  ..-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version