Author Topic: Roger and his 15 GS Jacket  (Read 24566 times)

Offline tennis08

• Tennis God
Re: Roger and his 15 GS Jacket
« Reply #220 on: July 14, 2009, 12:58:13 PM »

They should have him wear this outfit in blue at this year US Open!

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
  • But...i'm wearing my Nike's
« Reply #221 on: July 14, 2009, 02:48:05 PM »
 :PHEW:) I'm glad no one listens to 08 :whistle:
:)~

Offline Belgian Miss

• Tennis God
« Reply #222 on: July 15, 2009, 10:03:31 AM »
You guys are all hilarious. Seriously, a thread about Federer's jacket reaching 12 pages? It's bound to have the words Djokovic, Nadal, Murray, Sampras, b*tch, Emma, HATER, jealous, ego, etc. in it. All of which has nothing to do with the original topic of course, but what's new? :whistle:

OT: Nike has reached its goal: everyone's talking about a silly jacket simply because they put a number on it. Federer playing at Wimbledon is pure bliss for them. Convince him to wear something that's bound to attract attention and BHAM, Nike-exposure assured around the globe. It's all about marketing.

Offline tennis08

• Tennis God
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2009, 10:18:16 AM »
As long as Roger continue with his excellent on and off the court, Nike will still create custom make jacket for him.  And he will put it on whether who likes it or not!!!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #224 on: July 15, 2009, 11:04:10 AM »
This thread 11 pages long  :scared:  :rofl_2:

Talk about Federer positive = 3 pages long

Talk about Federer negative = 11 pages long 

Everyone who posts anything negative = HATER

Everyone who post anything positive =  :worthy:

Full list:

1) Your a HATER

2) Your Jealous 

3) Your a die-hard Murray fan  :rofl_2: thats the latest

4) You haven't watched Tennis  ..-) (try telling that gem to a fellow Family member who's watched all the Greats of tennis, and she finds Roger arrogant  :Confused:  Silly me she's such a HATER and JEALOUS   :gleam:

5) You haven't heard what the "Greats" of the game say about Roger  :worthy: the same greats that spew the same stuff before  :gleam:

My personal Fave is Hater and Jealous  :gleam:  :gleam: So very original  :worthy:

It would seem that you're very jealous of Federer's success to the point of completely hating him. My guess is that you are one of these die-hard Murray fans who have barely watched any tennis at all.  Try watching some of the greats and you'll get a better understanding.

The very post I was waiting for  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

I forgot to mention the next post:  :gleam:

Your a Sampras fan and Jealous  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

Yes I predicted Roger would win 18 GS  :rofl_2:

But I am soooo Jealous  :gleam: and I am a HATER

I am off to the "I can't stand Roger Federer, I am a HATER and I am sooooo very Jealous of Roger Federer" CAMP, the very Camp that will turn my life around and make me a lover of Roger Federer, the very same "Roger Federer turns fans around, you get their as a Rafa Fan and in a day your life is transformed, you arrive as a Rafa fan and leave being a Roger Fan " 

You cannot give respect to Rafa, only to his knees  :scared:

I am being forced to attend, a bit like Roger was "forced" to wear his 15 GS Jacket............................................................

That happens to me a lot.
You are everything I am not.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #225 on: July 15, 2009, 11:06:33 AM »
You guys are all hilarious. Seriously, a thread about Federer's jacket reaching 12 pages? It's bound to have the words Djokovic, Nadal, Murray, Sampras, b*tch, Emma, HATER, jealous, ego, etc. in it. All of which has nothing to do with the original topic of course, but what's new? :whistle:

OT: Nike has reached its goal: everyone's talking about a silly jacket simply because they put a number on it. Federer playing at Wimbledon is pure bliss for them. Convince him to wear something that's bound to attract attention and BHAM, Nike-exposure assured around the globe. It's all about marketing.

I tell ya, they drag me into everything and anything but I figured, if I don't care, then it doesn't matter.  :innocent:

Offline Belgian Miss

• Tennis God
« Reply #226 on: July 15, 2009, 11:52:17 AM »
I tell ya, they drag me into everything and anything but I figured, if I don't care, then it doesn't matter.  :innocent:

:thumbs-up:

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #227 on: July 15, 2009, 02:27:06 PM »
I love it!  Just reading about Roger makes me happy! :whistle: Jacket, man purse, whatever... I love reading about Roger.

You think this is bad, Jon Wertheim has an entire mailbag on "jacket-gate"! :rofl_2:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/jon_wertheim/07/14/federer/index.html

Like tennis08 said, heck, as long as Roger keeps winning, you guys can talk about his shoes, hair, socks, whatever!  Keep winning Roger!

P.S.  Can you imagine what the regular 'sport' people think of this topic?  They look at a picture of Roger in mostly WHITE garment and probalby scratches their head saying "say what?" :confused1: :rofl_2: I'm sure Roger looks pretty square considering what some of the other sports stars are wearing these days! :rofl_2:

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #228 on: July 15, 2009, 07:23:50 PM »
As long as Roger continue with his excellent on and off the court, Nike will still create custom make jacket for him.  And he will put it on whether who likes it or not!!!

Indeed 100% agree, Roger himself has said that Nike and "himself" are all ready comming up with ideas for next years Wimbledon outfit, please take note of Rogers part  :gleam:  the G.O.A.T and Nike are preparing a "outfit" for Wimbledon next year, as Roger himself said "I'ts fun"   :whistle:

How the hell do you top the Jacket, trousers, waistcoat  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2: and man pusre  :scared:  :scared:

A genuine question?????????????  Perhaps the baby has matching outfits to father, with Mirka holding up the terrified baby to say I am Rogers baby when Roger walks outs  :confused1:  nothing would suprise me with Roger/Mirka and Nike  :whistle:
I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #229 on: July 15, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »

Indeed 100% agree, Roger himself has said that Nike and "himself" are all ready comming up with ideas for next years Wimbledon outfit, please take note of Rogers part  :gleam:  the G.O.A.T and Nike are preparing a "outfit" for Wimbledon next year, as Roger himself said "I'ts fun"   :whistle:

How the hell do you top the Jacket, trousers, waistcoat  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2: and man pusre  :scared:  :scared:

Easy!

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline sarju04

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #230 on: July 15, 2009, 07:41:10 PM »
Roger and Fashion goes only with Wimbledon. I think he wont be doing anything of that sort in other Majors. So we can relax and not think about his attire.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #231 on: July 15, 2009, 08:55:01 PM »
I thought he learned his lesson when he put his pants on backwards.  ..-)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #232 on: July 15, 2009, 09:33:06 PM »
Something for all Federer fans. Thank me later please.

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
  • But...i'm wearing my Nike's
« Reply #233 on: July 16, 2009, 02:45:08 AM »
:fishie:

just trying to get it to 18 pages ;-()
:)~

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2009, 12:00:52 PM »
I'm not going to read all 12 pages of this thread... but I sure hope Roger dropped Rafa a thank you note for gifting him with two Grand Slams this year!

:whistle:

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2009, 12:04:53 PM »
I'm not going to read all 12 pages of this thread... but I sure hope Roger dropped Rafa a thank you note for gifting him with two Grand Slams this year!

Another fail. A pointless discussion full of cheap shots was dead on its feet and a Nadal fan comes along just to get in one more cheap shot :head-smack:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2009, 12:16:10 PM »

Another fail. A pointless discussion full of cheap shots was dead on its feet and a Nadal fan comes along just to get in one more cheap shot :head-smack:

I fully agree with Yellow but I guess Roger is too busy with his jacket right now to even notice.  :rofl_2:

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2009, 12:23:01 PM »

I fully agree with Yellow but I guess Roger is too busy with his jacket right now to even notice.  :rofl_2:

Negative comment about Federer = Emma agrees.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2009, 01:08:20 PM »

Negative comment about Federer = Emma agrees.

I really find him very annoying. On the other hand, I quite like you so you should be happy regardless.  :)~

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »

The one constant in the grand slam finals over recent years is FEDERER is in the finals.  He did HIS part.  Rafa was the one who did not do his part - so no fault of Roger and no need for the "thank you note".  It's not like Rafa didn't play the French this year :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:  It's not Roger's fault that Rafa's style of playing made it impossible for him to defend his favorite grand slam this year (Wimbledon).  And with the way Wimbledon was playing this year (fast), no guarantee that Rafa would even be there.  Again...no n eed for the thank you note!