Author Topic: The Anti Real Madrid Thread  (Read 3001 times)

Offline the Batman

• Tennis God
The Anti Real Madrid Thread
« on: July 07, 2009, 07:56:00 AM »

I hate Real Madrid. I laugh at it when they spend incredible amounts of money to buy stars that are not worth so much money and cannot play as a team later. The more they spend, the better.

Ronaldo is clearly overrated IMHO. OK, he kicks the ball perfectly from out of the area but that seems to be all. Obviously as an Argentine I prefer Messi but even him wouldnt be worth so much money.

Plus, the 90K stupid people that goes to a stadium to receive a player !!! Are they all that dumb or they have nothing better to do ?? They show him with a white T shirt, he speaks some stupidity about honor and desire of winning and thats it. I cant believe it, really.

I hope Real Madrid has the worse campaign ever and enters into economic difficulties and teach them a lesson. You cant buy football. You have to raise players from juniors.

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
Re: The Anti Real Madrid Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 08:34:25 AM »
 :)) :)) :))  batman...you make wonderful threads...

I used to like Real when I started out watching the sport and because my fav Zidane was in it...since then though I'm a  hater too...Chelsea (sorry lug) and real are two teams I can never like. 

real-ridiculous spending, glory hunting, a constellation of stars (it doesn't matter how they really play...all that matters is how big the names are)...and of course...ego clashes..that's real for you....on the other hand, my barca (along with my messi :wub:) selects players so carefully...how can we not like them?

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline the Batman

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 08:44:25 AM »
Obviously I am all for Barca who is much more intelligent in that aspect... now I remember your Messi avatar !!

Plus, it is really a no-win movement for Madrid. See, if they win tournaments, there is almost no merit, everybody will say 'it is the least they can do with those stars', and if they dont, the whole world laughs at them.

Those gallactics... LOL

« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 08:51:02 AM by the Batman »

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 09:11:23 AM »
You know...they spoil team spirit this way  :mad1:  Yeah it always becomes a no-credit for Real..people always will say they had the money to bring in the stars....this way any team with these players could do well...even a Newcastle or something.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 01:49:15 AM »
Batman this thread is so good and so  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2: I love it! Your first post is basically everything I would have included had I started this thread, you're spot on and I'm right with you  :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 12:56:26 AM »
I want this thread to go to a 50 pages atleast  :rofl_2:

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
  • But...i'm wearing my Nike's
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 01:07:55 AM »

well I'll help because I think they are stupid as well and I have always hated the way teams can do this. In American Baseball, I hate the Yankees because they do the same thing, there's a player having the year of his life so next year when he's a free agent the Yankees offer 10 million more than any other team. What makes me happy is that they haven't won a world series in years :)). These organizations always put players above the team and that's extremely wrong :mad1:
:)~

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 01:11:17 AM »

well I'll help because I think they are stupid as well and I have always hated the way teams can do this. In American Baseball, I hate the Yankees because they do the same thing, there's a player having the year of his life so next year when he's a free agent the Yankees offer 10 million more than any other team. What makes me happy is that they haven't won a world series in years :)). These organizations always put players above the team and that's extremely wrong :mad1:

Yeah i know....they have money, money and only money  :mad1:  C'mon Monky shout for Barca.....BARCAAAAA BARCA!!!

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 01:34:00 AM »

Yeah i know....they have money, money and only money  :mad1:  C'mon Monky shout for Barca.....BARCAAAAA BARCA!!!

why would you have me bark? I'm a monky not a dog :)~ barca :rofl_2:

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 04:30:42 AM »

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 04:31:25 AM »

Monkey's bark?? :innocent:

Offline the Batman

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 06:33:11 AM »

:rofl_2: :rofl_2:

We will post here at every defeat they get, the sore losers. I expect an Asian tour anyday soon... Will Cristiano change his haircut every couple of months like Beckham or what?

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 09:43:23 AM »

:rofl_2: :rofl_2:

We will post here at every defeat they get, the sore losers. I expect an Asian tour anyday soon... Will Cristiano change his haircut every couple of months like Beckham or what?

:rofl_2:  As for Ronaldo, yeah he changes women like his underpants so hair cuts would be nothing  :rofl_2: I look forwardto many more Real losses too  :king:

Offline the Batman

• Tennis God
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2009, 04:27:23 PM »

It seems Cristiano in a practice scored his first goal today for Real Madrid... against his own goalkeeper  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
keep it that way Real  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2009, 01:06:24 AM »

It seems Cristiano in a practice scored his first goal today for Real Madrid... against his own goalkeeper  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

great to hear :rofl_2:

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 08:44:29 AM »

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  I saw this one only now...Go Batman  :rofl_2:

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 03:32:48 PM »
Well, I don't know anything about them since I don't follow your 'football' (our soccer).  ..-)  Give me tennis, football (American style), basketball, baseball, track & field, bowling, golf, swimming, figure skating, etc.... but I don't do 'soccer'....but you guys go on hating this team that I know nothing about. :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  I do know Chris will make this thread grow! :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2009, 12:19:09 AM »
Well, I don't know anything about them since I don't follow your 'football' (our soccer).  ..-)  Give me tennis, football (American style), basketball, baseball, track & field, bowling, golf, swimming, figure skating, etc.... but I don't do 'soccer'....but you guys go on hating this team that I know nothing about. :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  I do know Chris will make this thread grow! :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

There you go Dallas you like that many sports you should add football or soccer  :\ to your list too and I say instantly adopt Manchester United as your team  :innocent:  :rofl_2: there's a few of us here that dislike Real Madrid so I think this will be a good thread especially when this team of 'ego's' starting failing  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Bazcovic

• Tennis God
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 05:16:41 AM »
Sorry, but the entire football is ill at the moment, and the future looks even worse.

The competitions, in particular: England, Italy, Spain and Germany are dominated by money. Top players have a base salary of about 8 milion euro per year. Up to that they receive a bonus per match won. Up to that they receive additional rewards for marketing value etc. Real Madrid takes the cake with the Ronaldo transfer, which ultimately leads to even higher salaries in all other competitions because if teams refuse to pay these high salaries, players will go to the club which does pay 'm.

In the end, football will blow up itself, unless the UEFA starts doing something. The problem is however, that the UEFA can't do jacks**t because of the EU regulations.

It would be good to introduce a regulation that a player has to be at least 18 before he can be contracted. Plus, a team may consist of max. 6 foreign players.

When Ajax won the Europa Cup in 95' with players from their own youth acadamy who became all superstars soon after, that was awsome.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 09:57:57 AM »

There you go Dallas you like that many sports you should add football or soccer  :\ to your list too and I say instantly adopt Manchester United as your team  :innocent:  :rofl_2: there's a few of us here that dislike Real Madrid so I think this will be a good thread especially when this team of 'ego's' starting failing  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

But we never get to see any of these teams on television so I guess that's why I can't really 'get into them'.