Author Topic: The Anti Real Madrid Thread  (Read 3192 times)

Offline the Batman

• Tennis God
Re: The Anti Real Madrid Thread
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 03:17:32 PM »
Well, I don't know anything about them since I don't follow your 'football' (our soccer).  ..-)  Give me tennis, football (American style), basketball, baseball, track & field, bowling, golf, swimming, figure skating, etc.... but I don't do 'soccer'....but you guys go on hating this team that I know nothing about. :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  I do know Chris will make this thread grow! :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

There you go Dallas you like that many sports you should add football or soccer  :\ to your list too and I say instantly adopt Manchester United as your team  :innocent:  :rofl_2: there's a few of us here that dislike Real Madrid so I think this will be a good thread especially when this team of 'ego's' starting failing  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

But we never get to see any of these teams on television so I guess that's why I can't really 'get into them'. 

You can always check on David Beckham, Dallas. Presumably more handsome than Federer.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2009, 02:46:09 PM »
Well, I don't know anything about them since I don't follow your 'football' (our soccer).  ..-)  Give me tennis, football (American style), basketball, baseball, track & field, bowling, golf, swimming, figure skating, etc.... but I don't do 'soccer'....but you guys go on hating this team that I know nothing about. :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  I do know Chris will make this thread grow! :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

There you go Dallas you like that many sports you should add football or soccer  :\ to your list too and I say instantly adopt Manchester United as your team  :innocent:  :rofl_2: there's a few of us here that dislike Real Madrid so I think this will be a good thread especially when this team of 'ego's' starting failing  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

But we never get to see any of these teams on television so I guess that's why I can't really 'get into them'. 

You can always check on David Beckham, Dallas. Presumably more handsome than Federer.

Well I heard that he's not that 'nice'?  I don't know since I don't follow him.  I guess I just don't like Soccer period! :rofl_2:  The only person that I was remotely interested in - back in the day - was Pele (is that how you spell his name?)

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2009, 05:05:07 PM »

OK, so 3 of those are sports Americans invented because they were sh!t at sports any other countries played and they wanted some they could win at when no other countries played, 3 are not even on nodding terms with 'sports' and 2 of them have almost zero skill in them. You decide which ones are which.

Sorry, I just read through your list and had a snide comment for every single sport (or non-sport)

Offline the Batman

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2009, 10:17:02 PM »

Indeed. For instance why would USA make football (NFL) up when we already have rugby which is much more entertaining?

Offline the Batman

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 09:49:07 PM »

Juventus defeats Madrid 2-1, Cannavaro (former Real) scored for la Juve.

Aleluia.

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009, 10:18:01 PM »
And baseball when cricket is more widely followed in the rest of the world  ..-)

Btw that's fantastic news Batman  :))

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason