Author Topic: Us Open 2007 Final Federer vs Djokovic HD720p With Mediafire Link !  (Read 2431 times)

Offline atpworldtourmaster

• Tennis Enthusiast

Offline delispice

• Tennis Enthusiast
Re: Us Open 2007 Final Federer vs Djokovic HD720p With Mediafire Link !
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 08:25:30 AM »
Thanks a lot! :king:

But somehow when I open the 29th part page (http://www.mediafire.com/?zdjnnxwjzwy) they keep giving this message all day long.  :(

"NOTICE: No servers are currently available with the requested data on them. Please retry your request in a moment."

"Processing download request..."

• Tennis Enthusiast
No problem !
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 09:35:39 AM »
I think Mediafire has problem, because my friend said he had downloaded it ! I don't know what happenning but If it doesn't work I will upload file 29 for you as soon as possible !
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 09:49:14 AM by atpworldtourmaster »

Offline delispice

• Tennis Enthusiast
Re: No problem !
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 07:33:53 AM »
I think Mediafire has problem, because my friend said he had downloaded it ! I don't know what happenning but If it doesn't work I will upload file 29 for you as soon as possible !

Yeah, a bit strange though, because every the rest 55 part was perfect.
Unfortunately still it doesn't work for me. Thanks in advance.  ;-()

Offline jartu

• New Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 05:30:06 AM »
Great job dude but I have the same problem with file 29th.

Thank you in advance ;)

• Tennis Enthusiast
I know
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 07:17:49 AM »
Ok, I don't have account but I'm trying to download it with rapid link and will upload file 29th after finishing. Sorry because the matches isn't in my laptop. In next few days, I will have another file 29th for you. Please wait me !

Offline jartu

• New Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 01:30:46 PM »
I've tried again and finally it worked !! Thank you very much, great quality  :)

• Tennis Enthusiast
Thanks !
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 05:37:34 PM »
Yes, Finally I got it and you can download it ! Now I will download some matches.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 06:19:24 PM »
It seems like this match was a million years ago.
Then we will fight in the shade.

• Tennis Enthusiast
King of tie break
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 09:12:09 PM »
I think Federer is the king of tie break, that's the key for him to defeat Novak in final us open 2007. I didn't see match live, I downloaded and saw it, i knew federer saved seven set points, incredible,  federer can do impossible thing in tennis. I believe He will come back stronger in us open 2010 !

Offline TDDung

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 02:01:31 AM »
Same here :)

Offline RF

• Tennis Addict
Re: King of tie break
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 05:04:04 AM »
I think Federer is the king of tie break, that's the key for him to defeat Novak in final us open 2007. I didn't see match live, I downloaded and saw it, i knew federer saved seven set points, incredible,  federer can do impossible thing in tennis. I believe He will come back stronger in us open 2010 !

totaly agree he is (was? :Confused:) amazing during tie break! Especialy in GS. Before the 2 tie break that he lost in the final against Del Po his statistics were simply unbelievable! Just look at Wimbledon finals. 5/6 tie breaks won against Nadal and his mental and 5/5 against Roddick and his big serve! :lmao:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: King of tie break
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 01:50:01 PM »

totaly agree he is (was? :Confused:) amazing during tie break! Especialy in GS. Before the 2 tie break that he lost in the final against Del Po his statistics were simply unbelievable! Just look at Wimbledon finals. 5/6 tie breaks won against Nadal and his mental and 5/5 against Roddick and his big serve! :lmao:

But of course Roger still has to "prove" himself to the likes of Bodo.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline TDDung

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 08:40:48 PM »
Yeah, Peter Bodo himself certainly has his unimaginable standard  ..-) I can never retrain from writing a few words in comment whenever he has an article. The spinning of his head is quite amusing.

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 10:00:13 PM »
I will upload US Open 2009 final, wimbledon 2008 final, wimbledon 2009 and i see federer is the man of big match, He did incredible thing. Not easy for federer to win us open, but I hope Federer can do some thing in toronto and cincinnati and play well in flushing meadows. Beside that, i hope Del Potro will come back sooner and play the best of tennis !