Author Topic: Wimbledon - The 2009 Official Film HD  (Read 1792 times)

Offline atpworldtourmaster

• Tennis Enthusiast
Wimbledon - The 2009 Official Film HD
« on: July 21, 2010, 10:38:10 PM »
Product Details

The world's best tennis was on display in Southwest London in late June. Wimbledon-The 2009 Official Film offers highlights from the most prestigious grass court championships along with exclusive contributions from Martina Navratilova, Pete Sampras, and Rod Laver.

The 2009 tournament began with a stunning withdrawal of top seeded Rafael Nadal. The favorite, who was looking to win his second straight Wimbledon Title, was forced to rest his injured knees instead. With the number 1 ranked contender out of commission, Roger Federer graced the grass playing some of the best tennis of his career. Looking to secure his 15th Grand Slam title, he battled against a very determined Andy Roddick in a stunning 5 set match ending with a record 16-14 final set score. In a match that left everything on the court, Federer was crowned as the most decorated player of all time.

In the women's draw, The Williams sisters put together a grand display of incredible athleticism as they made their way to the final match where they faced each other. Serena's road to the final was a rocky one as she battled against Elena Dementieva in the longest ever Ladies Semi Final match. On the brink of defeat, Serena pulled out the victory only to meet one of the toughest opponents in the final round, her sister Venus Williams. In the end, Serena was the victor holding the prized Wimbledon Trophy for the third time in her career.

* 60 Minutes
* Narrated by Sam Hazeldine & Barry Glatman
* Color-Region 1
* English

Screen:

Link Download:

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
Re: Wimbledon - The 2009 Official Film HD
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 10:54:13 PM »
Product Details

The world's best tennis was on display in Southwest London in late June. Wimbledon-The 2009 Official Film offers highlights from the most prestigious grass court championships along with exclusive contributions from Martina Navratilova, Pete Sampras, and Rod Laver.

The 2009 tournament began with a stunning withdrawal of top seeded Rafael Nadal. The favorite, who was looking to win his second straight Wimbledon Title, was forced to rest his injured knees instead. With the number 1 ranked contender out of commission, Roger Federer graced the grass playing some of the best tennis of his career. Looking to secure his 15th Grand Slam title, he battled against a very determined Andy Roddick in a stunning 5 set match ending with a record 16-14 final set score. In a match that left everything on the court, Federer was crowned as the most decorated player of all time.

In the women's draw, The Williams sisters put together a grand display of incredible athleticism as they made their way to the final match where they faced each other. Serena's road to the final was a rocky one as she battled against Elena Dementieva in the longest ever Ladies Semi Final match. On the brink of defeat, Serena pulled out the victory only to meet one of the toughest opponents in the final round, her sister Venus Williams. In the end, Serena was the victor holding the prized Wimbledon Trophy for the third time in her career.

* 60 Minutes
* Narrated by Sam Hazeldine & Barry Glatman
* Color-Region 1
* English

Screen:

Link Download:

Do you by any chance have the extras from the DVD?

• Tennis Enthusiast
I don't have DVD
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 06:42:47 PM »
I don't have DVD, I just downloaded it form website and used the picture of it for my post. Got it !

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 08:52:42 PM »
its hd or its a guess?

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 09:34:46 PM »
its hd or its a guess?

With HD quality ! i have seen it

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 09:48:17 PM »
its hd or its a guess?

I think it might be the same thing that you posted/uploaded tonaiden.  Seems to be the same, it's close but not actual HD.

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »
Yes, you are right, but I want to upload more clearly about content for everybody. It's close hd but very comfortable to see. The reason i want to share because many friend they don't have acc mega and rapid and they want to download a lot of matches, and i think mediafire is the best choice for me !

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 10:02:46 PM »
Yes, you are right, but I want to upload more clearly about content for everybody. It's close hd but very comfortable to see. The reason i want to share because many friend they don't have acc mega and rapid and they want to download a lot of matches, and i think mediafire is the best choice for me !

Oh I see, ya that's true, megaupload and rapidshare is not available to everyone, that's where mediafire comes in :)

Offline tomcrossuk

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 12:58:39 AM »
this is the same version me and Sdede uploaded at the end of last year -

http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=13777.0

It's not HD as its a DVD-rip, HD quality doesn't exist for this film

cheers :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 01:04:56 AM by tomcrossuk »

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2010, 06:18:55 AM »
this is the same version me and Sdede uploaded at the end of last year -

http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=13777.0

It's not HD as its a DVD-rip, HD quality doesn't exist for this film

cheers :)

Thanks for your info you wrote here, it's always helful for me, i know it's just close HD. I have found out about HD entertainment and I have tried to find the best version for people and changed to mediafire. That's reason I did it.

Offline Gangster

• Tennis Player
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 11:01:33 AM »
Wimbledon - The 2009 Official Film HD
Thank you atpworldtourmaster