Author Topic: Tennis Torrents still alive?  (Read 1005 times)

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
Tennis Torrents still alive?
« on: August 28, 2009, 07:03:02 PM »
Just wondering if anyone here can still access the Tennis Torrents browse page.  I think my account has been deleted after they changed the web server, so I can't login.

I really liked that site as you never lost your uploader status, you could name your torrents whatever, and you received karma points per reseeded torrent per hour.  

Not at all suggesting Tennis Torrents to be better than the other two, just feel it would be a pity for it to be gone  :(

Offline mikro112

• Tennis Player
Re: Tennis Torrents still alive?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 08:59:47 PM »
Just wondering if anyone here can still access the Tennis Torrents browse page.  I think my account has been deleted after they changed the web server, so I can't login.

I really liked that site as you never lost your uploader status, you could name your torrents whatever, and you received karma points per reseeded torrent per hour.  

Not at all suggesting Tennis Torrents to be better than the other two, just feel it would be a pity for it to be gone  :(

Ask Fedex at t3nnis ;)

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 09:56:45 AM »

I can access, but thereŽs no torrents to download and looks like my ratio and bonus point disappeared..and it says that in a couple of days IŽll be banned :Confused:. And I used to have like 1.9 of ratio and like 4000 points, so I dont know whats going on...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 06:41:35 PM by tonaiden »

Offline TDDung

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 11:04:49 AM »
It is the same for me, my ratio was 2.6 but now I am about to be banned :-((

Offline gmoz

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 11:58:53 AM »
they just installed a new software...all statistics were lost, except for user accounts...

in a few days the site will be fully functional, i believe.