Author Topic: ATP HD MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD  (Read 464814 times)

Offline Ben26Tennis

• Tennis Pro
  • He Is The Best
Re: HD ONLY MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD
« Reply #2500 on: January 22, 2012, 11:39:51 AM »
Australian Open 2012 - R3 - Nadal vs Lacko (HD)

Details:

Container: AVI

Length: 00:10:30

Size: 167 MB

Video: AVI HD, Channel Russian HD

Link:

By Me :)

Offline mohamed7799

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #2501 on: January 22, 2012, 02:28:12 PM »

Details:

Link:

this is not HD

Why you're didn't make from this

Australian.Open.2012.R3.Lacko.vs.Nadal.ENG.HD720

where the HD in your highlights ?????

Offline mrdebos

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2502 on: January 22, 2012, 03:35:55 PM »

Details:

Link:

this is not HD

Why you're didn't make from this

Please stop whining and complaining and just don't download the highlights if they are 'not good enough' for you.

I want to thank EVERYONE that takes the time to make highlights and shares them with us!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:36:45 PM by mrdebos »

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2503 on: January 22, 2012, 04:17:58 PM »

this is not HD

is too easy to say that , if you dont like the video , just dont download it and dont say anything

if you want sooooo much to watch that matches in HD , YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE MATCH , AND YOU SHOULD EDIT THE ENTIRE MATCH WITH THE BEST POINTS

Offline mohamed7799

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #2504 on: January 22, 2012, 04:32:25 PM »
No comment!!!

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2505 on: January 22, 2012, 05:04:20 PM »
yeah , no comments , do YOUR highlights in hd

Offline chch

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2506 on: January 22, 2012, 05:14:28 PM »
Cool guys, i like you all. we help each other, no need for any troubles and nerves. I am the grandest admirer of Ben' work. The topic is always the same. Some argue that some of the makers of the highlights dont make highlights in hd as the topic says. They dont want to irritate you sosa, but the manner of their demand sounds very weird and impolite. Though, i think that guys like mohamed had reason to complain not about the work of Ben and others, which is excellent, but the highlights they make it is not hd and this topic is only for hd.. If Ben didnt exist, mohamed still would ask someone to do nadal's highlights in HD. If there was noone, then maybe he or someone else would start to make highlights. But the point is that this topic is only for hd. If it is not hd, should be ulpoaded those matches in other topic.
Tennis is game for fans no for supporters!!!!

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2507 on: January 22, 2012, 05:23:54 PM »
Cool guys, i like you all. we help each other, no need for any troubles and nerves. I am the grandest admirer of Ben' work. The topic is always the same. Some argue that some of the makers of the highlights dont make highlights in hd as the topic says. They dont want to irritate you sosa, but the manner of their demand sounds very weird and impolite. Though, i think that guys like mohamed had reason to complain not about the work of Ben and others, which is excellent, but the highlights they make it is not hd and this topic is only for hd.. If Ben didnt exist, mohamed still would ask someone to do nadal's highlights in HD. If there was noone, then maybe he or someone else would start to make highlights. But the point is that this topic is only for hd. If it is not hd, should be ulpoaded those matches in other topic.

is not hd the last highlights of ben , but that mohamed should say thanks instead of complaining...

i think the same that he should uploaded to official atp highlights , but i dont like that that guy that ask and ask of nadal matches , when finally someone uploaded that match , he keeps complaining
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:24:41 PM by rsosa92 »

Offline mohamed7799

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #2508 on: January 22, 2012, 05:59:24 PM »

is not hd the last highlights of ben , but that mohamed should say thanks instead of complaining...

i think the same that he should uploaded to official atp highlights , but i dont like that that guy that ask and ask of nadal matches , when finally someone uploaded that match , he keeps complaining

You will never understand me

I was sworn to you that is my internet speed only 56 KB

and i was ask you about your ability to work highlights for Nadal HD and you didn't reject

then you said we will wait Ben, and he will said to do highlights HD

and i was still in the wait Ben the end comes highlights very bad quality

you want me to thank him? i will thanks him when putting these highlights on this topic:

THE OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD (up to Nov. 2009)

not here!!

You are Moderators, and I think you know the name of this topic .. Is devoted to highlights of HD, not SD

On the whole I have no right to ask something of you and every person has the freedom to do what he wants

Offline FedererNation

• Tennis Pro
  • Sweet Sixteen
« Reply #2509 on: January 22, 2012, 06:03:06 PM »
jesus christ... thats why i dont make highlights anymore. all you guys just b*tch and b*tch. im starting to not like this site anymore. its getting ridiculous

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2510 on: January 22, 2012, 06:13:12 PM »

and i was ask you about your ability to work highlights for Nadal HD and you didn't reject

you want me to thank him? i will thanks him when putting these highlights on this topic:

not here!!

You are Moderators, and I think you know the name of this topic .. Is devoted to highlights of HD, not SD

On the whole I have no right to ask something of you and every person has the freedom to do what he wants

my speed of download is not high , but i can download all matches i want in 1 day or 2 , but here if you dont like the videos that some users made so dont say nothing , but stop to complain about every thing of nadal and his HD matches man , you are asking for that matches as if they were the best matches in nadal history and are only normal and easy matches of nadal in his first rounds

Offline sadi

• Tennis Addict
  • Poetry in motion
« Reply #2511 on: January 23, 2012, 02:16:43 AM »
To all the highlights makers in this thread, please do not pay attentiton to some morons, your work is really appreciated, thanks again.

Offline humor

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2512 on: January 23, 2012, 05:59:11 AM »

not here!!

Why do we need to understand you? you are just a taker not a maker, maybe you can start complaining when you can actually offer us some your highlights.

No one is obliged to make any highlights, they are doing it because they love tennis like we do, they are doing it because they want to share how tennis matches can make them happy and hope we can all share the happiness by watching the highlights.

Ok you said your internet speed is 56K? So why bothering downloading HD highlights? Get yourself a fast internet first.
Why do you demand so much from other people? But when they ask you back, you can always make up excuse? -"my internet speed is only 56k, blah blah blah...."
Just think of what you can offer before complaining to the people who are actually offering us lots of unselfish benefit and never ask for anything back.

Offline chch

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2513 on: January 23, 2012, 09:52:54 AM »
Although i dont want to defend mohamed-this topic must close as soon as possible- the only thing that he (correctly) demands is not to put in this topic (only hd highlights) highlights that are not hd.. His manner is not good when he asks for it, but i think he is right only at this.
Fortunately, all the great players win, so we will see all the highlights, because everybody is admirer of fed,nad,nole,murray!!! :)
Have a nice day.
P.s. Yesterday, it was a really great match between Ivanovic and Kvitova in women. Do you know if there is anybody who makes hd highlights for women too?
Tennis is game for fans no for supporters!!!!

Offline damiendepolignac

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2514 on: January 23, 2012, 12:00:21 PM »
 "To all the highlights makers in this thread, please do not pay attentiton to some morons, your work is really appreciated, thanks again."

I cannot agree more... ://

Peace

Offline Ben26Tennis

• Tennis Pro
  • He Is The Best
« Reply #2515 on: January 23, 2012, 01:08:08 PM »
Thanks at all!!!
Your Really Symphatic with me And It's Why I Make Highlights...

Next Highlights:
Fed Tomic R4 AO 2011 ESPN 2 HD
Nadal Lopez R4 AO 2011 Eurosport HD
Fed Delpo HD
Nadal Berdych HD...

Offline huntelaaar

• New Poster
« Reply #2516 on: January 23, 2012, 01:29:34 PM »
I am very happy that you are here , Ben! :)
I dont want think about a time without your Highlights, so continue your work for your fans :)

Offline lodi

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2517 on: January 23, 2012, 02:08:45 PM »
Please, don't pay attention to those who are not satisfied with your highlights, federernation and ben and all the others who deliver some wonderful work here, only to please the tennis fans.

I, for once, are so glad that we have you here.
Without you we'll be stuck forever with the poor quality and short uploads on YT.
So thank you again for all the hard work  ://

Offline FedererNation

• Tennis Pro
  • Sweet Sixteen
« Reply #2518 on: January 23, 2012, 02:57:23 PM »
ben, im making federer tomic if u just want me to do them

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2519 on: January 23, 2012, 07:15:19 PM »
i am doing federer tomic in full hd 1080i