Author Topic: ATP HD MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD  (Read 484074 times)

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
Re: HD ONLY MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD
« Reply #2560 on: January 29, 2012, 09:10:58 PM »
im doing djokovic murray espn HD and the first two points are 1:10. these are gonna be some looooong highlights

i am doing from eurosport hd , i think the video will be like 35 minutes of lenght  :rofl_2: , and djokovic nadal , i think 40 minutes  :rofl_2:

Offline bachikho

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2561 on: January 31, 2012, 01:51:51 AM »
Australian Open 2012 R3 - Federer vs Karlovic (HD)

Details:

Container: AVI

Length: 00:13:26

Size: 243 MB

Video: Fox Sports HD

Link : http://hotfile.com/dl/143159502/f0e52ea/Australian_Open_2012_R3_-_Federer_vs_Karlovic_(HD).avi.html

By Me

dead link, reupload plz, many thanks!

Offline mervlad

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2562 on: February 01, 2012, 11:22:33 AM »
First of all I want to thank Ben, FedererNation, rsosa. I know how much time does it takes to make highlights especially 5 sets matches. Guys, your work is incredible.
I have made my first 22 min. highlights of 4th round clash Nishikori-Tsonga. Sorry for a big size (501 Mb).
Link: fileserve.com/file/EzVuxcn/
There is also Berdych vs Almagro in my plans. I will try to do it when I finally download match from t3nnis.tv.

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2563 on: February 01, 2012, 06:11:34 PM »
Thanks again to all the highlight creators, especially the three mentioned above! I am watching matches and highlights from this forum for years now! Perhaps Ben sometimes upgrades to x264 - but I still like and honour his highlights too!

Its a bit tragic that sometimes all of you three make highlights of the same matches. I download every single one, but watch and store only the one with the best quality. Thats sad regarding your time and work to create those highlights. Perhaps you all could simply cooperate?

mervlad, you encoded black horizontal bars. So, to watch your highlight of Nishikori-Tsonga with the correct aspect ratio, you have to stretch the video horizontal within a media player (I use MPCHC)-> 1.0:1.194 (width:height)

Offline FedererNation

• Tennis Pro
  • Sweet Sixteen
« Reply #2564 on: February 01, 2012, 06:17:55 PM »
@almosely. I try to cooperate but Sosa doesnt listen. He makes highlights of everything and it's kinda frustrating for the rest of us.

I'm currently in the fourth set of of Murray djokovic

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2565 on: February 01, 2012, 06:50:14 PM »
@almosely. I try to cooperate but Sosa doesnt listen. He makes highlights of everything and it's kinda frustrating for the rest of us.

I'm currently in the fourth set of of Murray djokovic

but is my problem ?? i want to make highlights of the matches i want , what is the problem ?? but dont worry , i will not upload any more here... only on t3nnis.tv and tennishaven , but in these site not anymore ... Why i cant make highlights of the matches that i want and i have to wait to watch other versions when i can do mine ??  ..-) But no problem any more because i will not upload never again , if somebody want to download my videos , you can download on the 2 sites i mention

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2566 on: February 01, 2012, 07:01:54 PM »
@FedererNation: Perhaps the first one which posts his highlight in progress/schedule is the only creator for this match? Okay, if it is Ben, then a x264 version is appreciated.

@mervlad: I didn't see at first time, that you encoded in 1080x720 with AR 16:9. It should be 1280x720 and 16:9 in your case, than there wouldn't be any borders and AR-problems. Simply turn of "keep AR" in MPCHC and the AR is fine to watch.

@rsosa: Please, calm down! I would hate it to see no more highlights from you! My only intention was to prevent unnecessary work for all of you by not making redundant highlights. So, everybody of you has more time and we all - including you three - get more highlights to see in a shorter time.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:04:20 PM by almosely »

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2567 on: February 01, 2012, 07:10:58 PM »
@FedererNation: Perhaps the first one which posts his highlight in progress/schedule is the only creator for this match? Okay, if it is Ben, then a x264 version is appreciated.

@mervlad: I didn't see at first time, that you encoded in 1080x720 with AR 16:9. It should be 1280x720 and 16:9 in your case, than there wouldn't be any borders and AR-problems. Simply turn of "keep AR" in MPCHC and the AR is fine to watch.

@rsosa: Please, calm down! I would hate it to see no more highlights from you! My only intention was to prevent unnecessary work for all of you by not making redundant highlights. So, everybody of you has more time and we all - including you three - get more highlights to see in a shorter time.

the first reason because i will not upload anymore is because upload a file to a site now is awful , i tryed to upload in hotfile , i cant anymore , i try to upload in fileserve , the upload crash at 95 % , in mediafire only you can upload files of 100 MB and i dont want to split de file in 4 5 parts and upload all the parts , megaupload doesnt existe anymore , filesonic too , so is impossible for me to upload again , sorry , day by day i try to upload the first semifinal in full hd , but always at the middle of the upload is some problem...

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2568 on: February 01, 2012, 07:16:22 PM »
@rsosa: Yes, there is a slight problem with webhosters actually. But the BEST hoster for me is still rapidshare.com for many years. Perhaps you try to upload there? And perhaps - in general for all of you - you upload not with a clear filename.  Those files have the best chance to get abused. Thats why I like iload.to so much. They upload most of their files with crypted filenames, so it's only traceable if you know the linking page.

-edit-

And if you want to do it more save: Make a DLC Container with a crypted filename which links to the highlights, which has crypted filenames too.  To download those files very comfortable, you can use JDownloader. This way nobody knows the direct link to your file (JDownloader decrypts the DLC Container but does not show the direct links, only the filenames and hoster) and the hoster does not know what you upload. So, without knowing the linking forum/page, it is impossible to abuse/delete a file by the hoster. Abusing for a normal downloader/user is then impossible. And you could upload the DLC Container-File, which is very small, right here - if theres a possibility to upload a small file within your post. Then, there would be no connection between the dlc container and the linked files within for the hoster.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:37:30 PM by almosely »

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2569 on: February 01, 2012, 07:52:52 PM »
i will try to upload to rapidshare

Offline jaymon112

• Tennis Player
  • Pistol Pete
« Reply #2570 on: February 01, 2012, 08:06:53 PM »
How do you retain the framerate (50fps) with an avi container or do you need mkv? I'm really confused  :(

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2571 on: February 01, 2012, 09:01:05 PM »
i will try to upload to rapidshare

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  :)

@jaymon112: I never tried to retain 50/60fps with an avi container. In this case I skipped every 2nd frame which is easy within VirtualDub. But to cut/convert HD material, VDub and an avi container is not a wise choice. If if you encode in x264 with VDub you should extract the .h264 stream with Yamb afterwards and mux the video and audio with Yamb as .mp4 together. AVC within an avi container is not playable on the playstation 3 and on mobile phones. So, .mp4 oder .mkv should be the choice für AVC streams. And on a PC with CoreAVC installed and used, an AVC-stream in an avi container doesn't switch the Cuda/DXVA-acceleration on for example.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 09:08:22 PM by almosely »

Offline smashtenis

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2572 on: February 02, 2012, 07:42:51 AM »
Sosa, I love your highlights. So, please, don't stop making them. They're awesome! I suggest that if you don't want to wait to make the highlights that you want to (no matter if others are making them as well), just post them only on you thread (rsosa92 ATP Highlights in HD). Thank you! And try with Rapidshare  :))

Offline Reeal

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2573 on: February 02, 2012, 11:21:35 AM »
YEah Sosa, please dont go! You have the best quality(video and highlights) matches. Of course, I have big respect for other makers(Ben,Nation and many others).  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline ogolon21

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2574 on: February 02, 2012, 12:09:45 PM »

Offline mervlad

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2575 on: February 02, 2012, 03:00:24 PM »
I have already deleted all clips of match Nishikori vs Tsonga, so I won't change anything. Sorry, but it takes too much time to make it again. I have understood my mistake. I will do it right on my next highlights.
Now there are two matches, which highlights I'm going to make:
1.AO 2012 Berdych vs Almagro
2.Wimbledon 2011 Soderling vs Hewitt

Offline ondrej

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2576 on: February 02, 2012, 05:02:10 PM »
Almagro - Wawrinka AO 2012
http://hotfile.com/dl/144931380/ea4247b/almagro_wawrinka_ao_2012.mkv.html

great to see two one handers with such a powerful strokes. thanks for video :)

Offline bachikho

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2577 on: February 02, 2012, 10:43:41 PM »
does any1 have a clip gasquet vs almagro (prettier than Wawrinka's bh)?

Offline Reeal

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2578 on: February 03, 2012, 08:19:32 AM »
Mervlad, its nice to see Soderling Hewitt match on your list because that was good match. :)

Offline Ben26Tennis

• Tennis Pro
  • He Is The Best
« Reply #2579 on: February 03, 2012, 09:20:43 AM »
Australian Open 2012 - R4 - Nadal vs Lopez (HD)

Details:

Container: AVI

Length: 00:08:30

Size: 166 MB

Video: AVI HD, Eurosport HD

Link:

By Me :)