Author Topic: ATP HD MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD  (Read 481210 times)

Offline damiendepolignac

• Tennis Player
Re: HD ONLY MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD
« Reply #2600 on: February 05, 2012, 05:59:31 AM »
Thanks for those amazing highlights!!!! Please keep uploading on this forum!!!!
 ://

Offline ogolon21

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2601 on: February 05, 2012, 06:33:45 AM »
here is Lopez - Isner from AO 2012 1280 x 720.

http://hotfile.com/dl/145343939/2307f6c/isnlopao12.mkv.html

next will be Ferrer - Gasquet. If i canīt finish it before friday it will be posted weeks later because I will be away for a while. And another thing: making highlights itīs not that difficult! you guys have to try it at least once. It will be probably faster than requesting as long as you can get the original. My work and family take most of my time and energy but If i can work with the video 20 minutes on day, 10 another day and so...then the thing progresses...plus itīs funny.

cheers!

Offline FedererNation

• Tennis Pro
  • Sweet Sixteen
« Reply #2602 on: February 05, 2012, 07:45:39 AM »
@ogolon21

thanks for the isner lopez. i like your highlights. only suggestion, i like seeing the set points. do you think you can put those in?

Offline chch

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2603 on: February 05, 2012, 07:59:59 AM »
Sosa don't leave us ever!! Please..  :) one more time your highlights of the two semifinals were great. Do you have any problem with rapidshare? I think it is the best among the rest
Tennis is game for fans no for supporters!!!!

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2604 on: February 05, 2012, 08:48:13 AM »
Sosa don't leave us ever!! Please..  :) one more time your highlights of the two semifinals were great. Do you have any problem with rapidshare? I think it is the best among the rest

yeah sometimes when is at the middle of the upload crash , and i have to start uploading since the beggining  :mad1:

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2605 on: February 05, 2012, 01:18:05 PM »

yeah sometimes when is at the middle of the upload crash , and i have to start uploading since the beggining  :mad1:

That's sad  :( When I uploaded the last reencoded highlights, there wasn't any problem. Perhaps you could make RAR/7-Zip-archives with 100mb-parts? You don't need to let the files compress, only save into the archives, thats faster. And maybe there won't be any trouble with uploads again or at least the broken parts would be much faster to upload again. Could be worth a try.

Offline ogolon21

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2606 on: February 05, 2012, 01:53:13 PM »
@FedererNation

Iīm afraid I canīt put the set points in afterwards, but I will remember for the next time. (By the way I think they were ugly unforced errors...I was even considering making anti-highlights of that match because some volleys and some points were so bad...oh my god, Lopez double faulted like 5 times serving for the third set... and still won that game!).
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 01:55:19 PM by ogolon21 »

Offline mervlad

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2607 on: February 05, 2012, 05:22:21 PM »
Australian Open 2012 R4 Berdych vs Almagro HD

Really high-quality match!!!

Length: 00:29:34

Size: 444.8 MB

Link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/tA7fMW2/ATP.2012.AO.R4.Berdych vs Almagro.mkv

by mervlad

Next - Wimbledon 2011 Soderling vs Hewitt. Then maybe AO R2 Dolgopolov vs Kamke - as I remember it was very entertaining 5-set thriller!!!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 05:25:57 PM by mervlad »

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2608 on: February 05, 2012, 06:07:03 PM »
nice

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2609 on: February 05, 2012, 06:07:36 PM »
i am trying to upload djokovic nadal full hd

Offline humor

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2610 on: February 05, 2012, 06:19:09 PM »

Link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/tA7fMW2/ATP.2012.AO.R4.Berdych vs Almagro.mkv

by mervlad

Next - Wimbledon 2011 Soderling vs Hewitt. Then maybe AO R2 Dolgopolov vs Kamke - as I remember it was very entertaining 5-set thriller!!!

every time I watch this match I just want to boo Berdych so badly :rofl_2: :))

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2611 on: February 06, 2012, 03:46:43 AM »
here is Lopez - Isner from AO 2012 1280 x 720.

Thank you very much!  :) But it seems, a little higher bitrate couldn't be bad. There's a lot flickering, distortion and blocking. What are  you using: 1-pass abr, 1-pass crf, 2-pass? You could give 1-pass crf 22/23 a try.

And thank you very much too!  :) The quality is pretty fine. But why are you using abr 2000? You never know which bitrate a video needs. It could vary a 1000s of kbps. cbr/abr is mostly usefull, if the purpose is streaming or compatibility to mobile phones. For PC and standalone players, there's no need to decide, which bitrate should be used by yourself. Please, give CRF 22/23 a try. The quality would be better than it is now (it's still very good) and probably the bitrate would be less or the same.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:51:23 AM by almosely »

Offline ogolon21

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2612 on: February 06, 2012, 08:20:51 AM »
@almosely: i don't understand anything about what you wrote!!! I will try a higher bitrate next time and hope it works...in my little computer screen the videos look fine but maybe on a 55 inch led is not the same...

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2613 on: February 06, 2012, 09:20:09 AM »
Australian Open 2012 Final - Djokovic vs Nadal Full HD

Details:

Container: AVI

Length: 00:34:10

Size: 612 MB

Video:  Eurosport HD

Link: https://rapidshare.com/files/2191189725/Australian_Open_2012_Final_-_Djokovic_vs_Nadal__HD_.avi

By Me

The match highlights are only of 26 minutes , i add the ceremony and the funny part of the chair

Offline Reeal

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2614 on: February 06, 2012, 09:28:26 AM »
thank you Sosa and Mervlad :)

Offline sakhiDADA

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2615 on: February 06, 2012, 10:26:03 AM »
@rsosa92 i didnot has words to says thanks to U just KING :king: rsosa92 :king: and donot listen to some cheap people  that say your HL r not good we all know how best they really R your REAL TRUE HD HL 1080p :cool:

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2616 on: February 06, 2012, 10:35:45 AM »
@almosely: i don't understand anything about what you wrote!!! I will try a higher bitrate next time and hope it works...in my little computer screen the videos look fine but maybe on a 55 inch led is not the same...

He, he, sorry!! I only want to help making high quality videos with optimal bitrates. There are several options to determine the bitrate of a video encoding.

CBR (constant bitrate): YOU determine the bitrate. It stays the same, every frame, independent of quality and content of the frames. This is only a option of choice, if a hardware-buffer of a mobile device or a specific standalone player has to be maintained. For the highlights here, it's not a good choice.

ABR (arbitrary bitrate): YOU determine the average bitrate of the video. The encoder is allowed to higher or lower the bitrate sometimes (different frames), but in the end, the full video is going to have the bitrate you determined.

2-Pass: This is a good option, if you want a specific filesize of your video. With x264-CoDec I have only few experience yet. But with Xvid/DivX, normally you encode the video the first pass with Quantizer 2 (frames can be encoded with Quantizers from 1 to 31; best - badest). After this first encoding pass, you have a specific file-size for the "best" possible quality (there's no really visible difference between quantizer 1 and 2, but a huge one in file-size). Usually 75% of this file-size is good enough to get a still very good looking video. So, you calculate 75% from the 1st-pass-file-size and tell the encoder in a 2nd encoding-pass to keep that new, lower file-size, to get a video with 75% of full quality in the end. This takes more time, but is a good option, if the file-size is not important.

CRF (Constant Rate Factor): With x264 now there's a new option for the bitrate. You can choose a CRF value between 1 to 51. The standard value is 23. This is pretty the same as a 70% quality 2-pass Xvid-encoding. A good value is between 20-22. With this option (CRF), the x264-encoder chooses the bitrates for every frame himself, to maintain a specific quality. Now you can get a 2-Pass encoding with a specific quality with only one pass. And the bitrate could be higher oder lower in the end, but this is depending of the qualtiy and complexity of the original filmmaterial. There has to be an option for CRF in your encoding program, it's a standard-option of x264. This is the best choice for x264-encoding! ONLY, if you have a blueray-movie with very high grain, it could be, that CRF calculates very high bitrates, to maintain the grain, but in that case, a 2-pass with a self determined bitrate could be a wiser option, to lower the bitrate.

Now, your encoded highlights have flickering beneath the field-lines of the court. Sometimes, theres is blocking in the blue areas. And almost everytime, the field-lines are a little bit distorted. This would be better, if the bitrate is higher. So, simply use CRF (20-23) and let the encoder decide, how much bitrate a frame needs to get good quality. To self-determine the bitrate via CBR/ABR makes no sense, if the video is not for streaming purpose or to play on a hardware restricted mobile phone. If you can't find the CRF-option, tell me, which tool you use, to encode. I will install it and find the option for you!  :) And, perhaps there are other options to tune, like me, subme, mb-tree, ref, bframes etc. which have big influence in quality.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:47:13 AM by almosely »

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2617 on: February 06, 2012, 10:46:49 AM »
@rsosa92 i didnot has words to says thanks to U just KING :king: rsosa92 :king: and donot listen to some cheap people  that say your HL r not good we all know how best they really R your REAL TRUE HD HL 1080p :cool:

thanks  :)

Offline mervlad

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2618 on: February 06, 2012, 11:01:42 AM »
almosely: I can't find CRF-option. I use two programs - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.0.1, but I always have problem with mergering all clips and sound synchronization. So I also use Aiseesoft HD Video Converter. If you find CRF-option maybe I can fix my highlights.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:02:16 AM by mervlad »

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2619 on: February 06, 2012, 11:09:49 AM »
almosely: I can't find CRF-option. I use two programs - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.0.1, but I always have problem with mergering all clips and sound synchronization. So I also use Aiseesoft HD Video Converter. If you find CRF-option maybe I can fix my highlights.

you should use avs video editor