Author Topic: ATP HD MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD  (Read 497315 times)

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
Re: HD ONLY MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD
« Reply #2620 on: February 06, 2012, 11:43:12 AM »
almosely: I can't find CRF-option. I use two programs - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.0.1, but I always have problem with mergering all clips and sound synchronization. So I also use Aiseesoft HD Video Converter. If you find CRF-option maybe I can fix my highlights.

I think, rsosa is right. He has a lot experience in making highlights. Maybe avidemux is an alternative for you, if you don't like avs video converter (or if it is not for free). At least, with avidemux I could tell you the right options or I can even upload my saved custom config for x264. But, if you don't want to give those two tools a try, I will look into yours (which one is used for encoding or do you encode two times?).

Offline ogolon21

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2621 on: February 06, 2012, 12:22:49 PM »
thanx for the info, I will see what can I do. My 2 priorities where keeping 50 fps and a small file, but maybe I have cut too much quality...

Offline mervlad

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2622 on: February 06, 2012, 12:26:44 PM »
almosely: I can't find CRF-option. I use two programs - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.0.1, but I always have problem with mergering all clips and sound synchronization. So I also use Aiseesoft HD Video Converter. If you find CRF-option maybe I can fix my highlights.

I think, rsosa is right. He has a lot experience in making highlights. Maybe avidemux is an alternative for you, if you don't like avs video converter (or if it is not for free). At least, with avidemux I could tell you the right options or I can even upload my saved custom config for x264. But, if you don't want to give those two tools a try, I will look into yours (which one is used for encoding or do you encode two times?).
I encorde with Xilisoft

Offline FedererNation

• Tennis Pro
  • Sweet Sixteen
« Reply #2623 on: February 06, 2012, 03:52:00 PM »
@mervlad

thank you for the berdych almagro. never liked berdych and this shows why :)

ive been trying to upload djokovic murray but it hasnt worked. trying on fileserve now

Offline mervlad

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2624 on: February 06, 2012, 04:45:13 PM »
Is anyone going to make highlights of Nalbandian-Isner? It would super if someone can do it :)

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2625 on: February 06, 2012, 06:39:11 PM »
So, I have downloaded and tried both, the Xilisoft Video Converter and avs video editor. Sadly, neither of the tools is able to encode with CRF. AVS can't even save as MP4 or MKV, only AVI, MPEG, WMV and MOV. AVC (x264/h.264) within an AVI-container can produce a lot of playback issues. Neither it can be played an most hardware players nor it can handle b-frames correctly in many cases. And both programs supports only a few x264/h.264 encoding parameters - Xilisoft a bit more, but still not all and it's hard to manage (the parameters). Cutting is fine with both.

For me, Avidemux would be the choice in any case. And it's free. You have full and easy control over all x264 parameters. You can encode with 50 fps. But at the very first start, it seems to be a bit tricky, to get AVC-videos working fine. I tried with a highlight from one of you in a MKV-container. Avidemux opens that container slowly and did not recognize the 50 fps (showed 25; had to correct it manually). After cutting a few scenes I tried to encode in x264 into an MP4-container. It wrote and wrote and wrote and no progress seemed to happen, so I killed the process. After that, I demuxed the video- and audiostreams within the MKV-container with MKVExtractGUI 2.2.2.5 (was very fast) and got a .h264 and .mp3 stream. I opened Yamb 2.1.0.0 b2 and created a MP4-container with this two demuxed streams (was very fast too). Now I imported this MP4-file within Avidemux and that worked fine - correct fps-recognition, no errors with encoding - and it imported very fast and the winding (fast forward ...) was extremely fast. By opening a file with an AVC-stream in general, you'll be asked to use a save mode - answer with yes. Now the winding is a bit incorrect while jumping through the video. But framesteps forward are correct. This question while opening a .h264-stream is because referenced b-frames aren't handled correctly within Avidemux. But you don't know, if this had been used to create the original file, so you have to use Avidemux' save-mode. But thats NO problem! Avidemux has no cutlist. You have to cut A-B-wise everytime. For me, that would be no problem too. And you don't have to cut the match at one time. There's an option to save a project file. If you open that again, it's like you never closed Avidemux before (video is loaded, former cuts are still done). And Avidemux works with 32- and 64-bit (true, not only 64-bit compatible)! Just download the ZIP-Version, extract it somewhere and run it. Done. No extra codecs will be installed. I use Avidemux 2.5.6 Y-1.

http://avidemux.sourceforge.net/

These are the integrated codecs and their versions - integrated, not extra installed to your system!

Included libraries:
Aften           git-c0bd512c93b1186c28b45cc66f6e4f70fd41191c
FAAC            1.28
FAAD2           2.7
Fontconfig      2.8.0
Freetype        2.4.4-1
LAME            3.99
libogg          1.3.0
libxml2         2.7.7-1
libvorbis       1.3.2
libvpx          0.9.7-p1
NSPR            4.8.9
opencore-amr    0.1.2
Qt              4.8.0
SpiderMonkey    1.7.0
x264            r2120
Xvid            1.3.2
zlib            1.2.5-1

Included applications:
Avisynth Proxy GUI 2.20

It's possible, to save custom configs for every codec used. The x264 ones are saved here (at least in my Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit):

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\avidemux\x264

You could simply put my custom config in there and load it within Avidemux and you have the perfect and hardware player compatible x264 parameters ready to encode! You only have to adjust the I-Frame-Intervall (GOP size) (keyint -> fps 25 should  have 25 min and 250 max; fps 50 should have 50 min and 500 max ...) and the number of ref-frames (ref -> generally 5; only 4, if your video height is higher than 864). Both parameters you find within the x264-codec (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264) parameters on page 4. And of course you can try different CRF values (my config uses a value of 22; page 1).

Here's my custom config file for Avidemux' x264 (MPEG-4 AVC)-settings:

https://rapidshare.com/files/3290252431/config.zip

As output container I use MP4, because it's compatible with my mobile phone and the playstation 3. That should be fine for you too. But you can try MKV too, of course.

If you want, have a try.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:45:43 PM by almosely »

Offline chch

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2626 on: February 06, 2012, 07:04:49 PM »
Incredible highlights my friend sosa. Absolutely brilliant ( i prefer to be the best highlights to finish them with the butterfly that lays next to nole after he fell doen to celebrate). I dont have any words, you are THE MAN
Tennis is game for fans no for supporters!!!!

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2627 on: February 06, 2012, 07:43:33 PM »
Of course, I forgot to thank you, rsosa, again: Thank you!  :)

In addition to my explanation above. If thats to much to cope with - making highlights should be fun at first place - you could at least chose the same bitrate for your encoding (VBR/ABR) as the original material has. It's not nearly a guarantie to achieve the same quality, but it's a direction. Reencoding, different x264 parameters, resizing ... there are many things that influence and decrease the quality. But it's still worth a try. Just right-click the full match, properties, details and view the video-stream data-bitrate.

Offline littletennisking

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2628 on: February 06, 2012, 07:57:13 PM »
CAN ANYONE DO DOLGOPOLOV-TOMIC PLEASE, that was such a great match, Rsosa if you ca do this, it would be amazing

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2629 on: February 06, 2012, 09:37:21 PM »
CAN ANYONE DO DOLGOPOLOV-TOMIC PLEASE, that was such a great match, Rsosa if you ca do this, it would be amazing

i have this match , i will upload

Offline mohamed7799

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #2630 on: February 07, 2012, 12:30:27 AM »
sosa do you make Djoko-Ferrer ?

and can you make a VERY LONG HIGHLIGHTS for nadal-Djoko, it's match for the history

YOU ARE THE BEAST SOSA

Offline TheFoot

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2631 on: February 07, 2012, 01:59:46 AM »

and can you make a VERY LONG HIGHLIGHTS for nadal-Djoko, it's match for the history

And Wimbledon 2008? :whistle:
Roland-Garros 2011 semi final Federer vs Djokovic?  :)~

Please Sosa, after AO's highlights, can you reupload Federer - Nadal , Wimbledon 2008? I THINK that's the match of the history.

Offline Ben26Tennis

• Tennis Pro
  • He Is The Best
« Reply #2632 on: February 07, 2012, 02:32:12 PM »
Australian Open 2012 - QF - Nadal vs Berdych (HD)

Details:

Container: AVI

Length: 00:20:00

Size: 389 MB

Video: AVI HD, Cnopt HD

Link:

By Me :)

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2633 on: February 07, 2012, 02:38:49 PM »
sosa do you make Djoko-Ferrer ?

YOU ARE THE BEAST SOSA

i make a very long highlights of nadal djokovic , dont you see ? 34 minutes.. and is not more because the match wasnt as good like all think , only was too long... they take a lot of time between point and point to serve so.. i upload almost every winner of the match...

Offline mervlad

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2634 on: February 07, 2012, 03:36:48 PM »
Australian Open 2012 - QF - Nadal vs Berdych (HD)

Details:

Length: 00:20:00

Size: 389 MB

Video: AVI HD, Cnopt HD

Link:

By Me :)

Thanks Ben. It was one of the best matches of the whole tournament.
Maybe tomorrow i will finish my highlights of Hewitt-Soderling :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 03:37:22 PM by mervlad »

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2635 on: February 07, 2012, 05:26:12 PM »
I am wondering, from where you guys get the full matches. Is it t3nnis.tv and tennishaven.com, as rsosa said? Or is there another source site? And does all those sites only provide torrent-links or for one-click-hoster too? With filesharing I am absolutely done. And can someone give me an ivitation for such a forum - only if there are direct download links? Then, please, per PN would be fine. Perhaps I will try a highlight by myself *g

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2636 on: February 07, 2012, 06:04:40 PM »
yeah , i use the 2 sites for the full hd matches

Australian Open 2012 R3 - Tomic vs Dolgopolov (HD)

Details:

Length: 00:25:15

Size: 480 MB

Video: Fox Sports HD

Link: https://rapidshare.com/files/4157980653/Australian_Open_2012_R3_-_Tomic_vs_Dolgopolov__HD_.avi

By Me

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2637 on: February 07, 2012, 07:41:08 PM »
Thank you, rsosa! These Dolgopolov is a funny girl!  :)) I think, I've never seen a match with him before. Such a wiggly jumping Jack. He hits the ball like a berserker, very fast, but what's coming out of his racket is just a pretty normal pasted shot. If someone like Djokovic hits the ball as fast as he, the ball is a rocket. And his mostly played backhand slice and Tomic's slice as answer reminds me of ligue tennis  :) Funny, that Dolgopolov-Birdy.

Offline FedererNation

• Tennis Pro
  • Sweet Sixteen
« Reply #2638 on: February 07, 2012, 08:00:15 PM »
@almosely.

i use t3nnis.tv

there is also elrincondeltenis.com but those files are uploaded to megaupload. so i think t3nnis.tv and tennishaven are the ways to go now. if you need an invitation let me know

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2639 on: February 07, 2012, 08:03:08 PM »
Thank you, rsosa! These Dolgopolov is a funny girl!  :)) I think, I've never seen a match with him before. Such a wiggly jumping Jack. He hits the ball like a berserker, very fast, but what's coming out of his racket is just a pretty normal pasted shot. If someone like Djokovic hits the ball as fast as he, the ball is a rocket. And his mostly played backhand slice and Tomic's slice as answer reminds me of ligue tennis  :) Funny, that Dolgopolov-Birdy.

i think was the match with more slices in tennis history  :rofl_2: