Author Topic: ATP HD MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD  (Read 483147 times)

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
Re: HD ONLY MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD
« Reply #2680 on: February 15, 2012, 04:43:30 PM »
is the last time that anybody of this site upload on youtube my highlights and say that somebody  make the highlights...  I post the highlights i made on this site for all the people who wants to watch tennis , not for other stupids that upload my work on youtube and say that they made the videos  :mad1: . Dont know if upload to this site because of that

At least i saw 20 videos made by me uploaded by other youtube users saying that they made the highlights so...

Offline littletennisking

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2681 on: February 15, 2012, 10:07:37 PM »
Well rsosa92, you dont have to worry about me, you can check out my youtube channel "littletennisking" , when I upload videos, I always say who the person make the highlights, all credit to them.

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2682 on: February 15, 2012, 10:49:37 PM »
Well rsosa92, you dont have to worry about me, you can check out my youtube channel "littletennisking" , when I upload videos, I always say who the person make the highlights, all credit to them.

i know , the man that upload my video and say that whas made by him is ``TheTennisMasters´´

Offline humor

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2683 on: February 16, 2012, 03:16:10 AM »

i know , the man that upload my video and say that whas made by him is ``TheTennisMasters´´
You should report him, so youtube can take him down I think.

Offline drawoo

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2684 on: February 16, 2012, 03:24:32 AM »
Masters Paris 2010 SF Soderling vs Llodra

Length: 00:20:38

Size: 307 MB

Link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/sMNbmW3/ATP.2010.Paris.SF.Soderling.vs.Llodra.mkv

By mervlad

Great last 3 hlts! thks mervlad~bravo!
can't download FS though..but HF or RS works for me~need help ://

I upload it on hotfile.
Link: http://hotfile.com/dl/146650085/456adfe/ATP.2010.Paris.SF.Soderling.vs.Llodra.mkv.html

:) cheers~ ://
how about stick to HF from now then~

Offline mervlad

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2685 on: February 16, 2012, 09:29:31 AM »
Masters Paris 2010 SF Soderling vs Llodra

Length: 00:20:38

Size: 307 MB

Link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/sMNbmW3/ATP.2010.Paris.SF.Soderling.vs.Llodra.mkv

By mervlad

Great last 3 hlts! thks mervlad~bravo!
can't download FS though..but HF or RS works for me~need help ://

I upload it on hotfile.
Link: http://hotfile.com/dl/146650085/456adfe/ATP.2010.Paris.SF.Soderling.vs.Llodra.mkv.html

:) cheers~ ://
how about stick to HF from now then~

My highlights are often more than 400MB, so I can't upload all on hotfile

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2686 on: February 16, 2012, 02:10:33 PM »
do NOT share anywhere else MY HIGHLIGHTS !!! dont upload to youtube , because I DO THAT , if i know of other youtube user that upload my videos , i will not post my videos here never again

Offline Reeal

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2687 on: February 16, 2012, 03:15:15 PM »
do NOT share anywhere else MY HIGHLIGHTS !!! dont upload to youtube , because I DO THAT , if i know of other youtube user that upload my videos , i will not post my videos here never again

Cmon, dudes. Why are you doing this? You should be grateful for sosas highlights and if You have the need to post highlights on You Tube, make your own. :(

Offline damiendepolignac

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2688 on: February 16, 2012, 03:31:48 PM »
Please Sosa don't stop!!!! ://
Peace

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2689 on: February 16, 2012, 03:36:53 PM »

Cmon, dudes. Why are you doing this? You should be grateful for sosas highlights and if You have the need to post highlights on You Tube, make your own. :(

thats what i am talking..

Offline littletennisking

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2690 on: February 16, 2012, 04:23:59 PM »
if i see anymore of you uploaders stealing rsosa's work and uploading them without credit him, I will track you down and beat the living s**t out of you, f**kin piece of s**t bastards

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2691 on: February 16, 2012, 04:58:21 PM »

The little poor child which is doing this, obviously desperately needs this attention and appreciation. Boy, please, the attention is granted even if you credit the original highlight maker. This way at least you both are helping people finding nice highlights. Never heard of honor? But, give it a try and cut your own unique highlights, so you can be proud of your own work and enjoy the commendation.

By the way, perhaps it's a good idea to upload to youtube in general,  because of the slow download-rates of many webhosters, at least until the actual situation is relaxing.

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2692 on: February 16, 2012, 05:00:59 PM »

The little poor child which is doing this, obviously desperately needs this attention and appreciation. Boy, please, the attention is granted even if you credit the original highlight maker. This way at least you both are helping people finding nice highlights. Never heard of honor? But, give it a try and cut your own unique highlights, so you can be proud of your own work and enjoy the commendation.

By the way, perhaps it's a good idea to upload to youtube in general,  because of the slow download-rates of many webhosters, at least until the actual situation is relaxing.

i upload all my highlights to youtube , but now i cant upload highlights of more than 15 minutes of lenght because youtube doesnt allow me

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2693 on: February 16, 2012, 05:05:51 PM »
                                                                                               ATP Rotterdam 2012 R1 - Federer vs Mahut

Details:

Container: AVI

Length: 00:06:09

Size: 110 MB

Video: Sport 1

Link: https://rapidshare.com/files/3571901607/ATP_Rotterdam_2012_R1_-_Federer_vs_Mahut.avi

By Me

DO NOT SHARE ANYWHERE ELSE

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #2694 on: February 16, 2012, 05:19:02 PM »
You can get software to put a watermark on a video - I'm sure you could think of something subtle. Then everyone would know who had made them :)

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2695 on: February 16, 2012, 06:34:33 PM »
i upload all my highlights to youtube , but now i cant upload highlights of more than 15 minutes of lenght because youtube doesnt allow me

Hm, that's bad. Perhaps you cut your highlights into set-pieces? I think a set usually does not take more than 15 min? And after grabbing the youtube-files to the harddisk it's possible to merge the pieces into one if wanted - without reencoding (at least with xvid it's no problem, I know; perhaps it's no problem with x264 too, with avidemux and "copy stream").

- edit -

A university lecturer of mine told me about http://vimeo.com. Perhaps this is a good alternative to youtube?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 06:38:58 PM by almosely »

Offline littletennisking

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2696 on: February 16, 2012, 08:29:07 PM »
Rsosa DONT DO THE THING MSTREE SAID!!! the only cool thing about your videos is that they doesnt have those stupid watermark on it like PWDtennis or TopTenTennisHighlights, it destroys the whole video when people do that. 

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2697 on: February 16, 2012, 10:09:54 PM »
                                                                                       ATP Rotterdam 2012 R1 - Del Potro vs Llodra

Details:

Container: AVI

Length: 00:14:07

Size: 253 MB

Video: Sport 1

Link: https://rapidshare.com/files/478321381/ATP_Rotterdam_2012_R1_-_Del_Potro_vs_Llodra.avi

By Me

DO NOT SHARE ANYWHERE ELSE

Offline almosely

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2698 on: February 17, 2012, 06:16:07 AM »
Rsosa DONT DO THE THING MSTREE SAID!!! the only cool thing about your videos is that they doesnt have those stupid watermark on it like PWDtennis or TopTenTennisHighlights, it destroys the whole video when people do that.
This destroys nothing. Place it somewhere near the corners or over the point-table (there it's uncuttable *g), only hardly to recognize, but still there. If you want.

Offline mervlad

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2699 on: February 17, 2012, 10:01:17 AM »
Australian Open 2012 Almagro vs Dimitrov

Length: 00:19:00

Size: 431 MB

Link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/qWECPYr/ATP.2012.AO.R2.Almagro vs Dimitrov.mkv

Source wasn't HD, but highlights are more than watchable.

By mervlad
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:03:24 AM by mervlad »