Author Topic: ATP HD MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD  (Read 466043 times)

Offline FedererNation

• Tennis Pro
  • Sweet Sixteen
Re: ATP HD MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD
« Reply #2800 on: March 05, 2012, 10:11:05 AM »
Finally. Maybe now us other highlighters can have the chance to share ours

Offline sakhiDADA

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2801 on: March 05, 2012, 10:12:29 AM »
Sosa is the :king: of HD HL in REAL 1080p  :king: :king: :king: Sosa  :king: :king:
thanks once agian

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2802 on: March 05, 2012, 10:13:18 AM »
Finally. Maybe now us other highlighters can have the chance to share ours

Poor baby , he gets angry , how old are you ?? eleven ??  :rofl_2:

Offline FedererNation

• Tennis Pro
  • Sweet Sixteen
« Reply #2803 on: March 05, 2012, 10:14:33 AM »
I'm 17. How old are you

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2804 on: March 05, 2012, 10:17:12 AM »
But is better for me , because i will not have to upload the highlights to any site , i will not have to spend more time sharing here the highlights , taking a capture of the match and upload here , etc etc etc , i hope the baby federernation ( a poor baby ) will make the best highlights for the users here , and it gets better , because if i dont upload the highlights here nobody will steal my work and upload on a youtube account so...

By baby , i hope now you will be veryyy happy in your life because you are going to make your beautiful highlights  :)

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2805 on: March 05, 2012, 10:17:34 AM »
I'm 17. How old are you

seventeen ????  :lmao:

Offline FedererNation

• Tennis Pro
  • Sweet Sixteen
« Reply #2806 on: March 05, 2012, 10:19:12 AM »
Sosa I'm messing with you. Thanks for yor highlights. I'm making Dubai, tsonga-delpo and fed delpo hd

Offline sakhiDADA

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2807 on: March 05, 2012, 10:26:53 AM »
Sosa plz donot stop uploading here because the (ATP HD MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD) is all Successful & HOT day by day is just because of YOUR HD HL STUFF plz Continue your BEST WORK

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2808 on: March 05, 2012, 10:40:01 AM »
Sosa plz donot stop uploading here because the (ATP HD MATCH HIGHLIGHT THREAD) is all Successful & HOT day by day is just because of YOUR HD HL STUFF plz Continue your BEST WORK

Dont worry , you have an account in t3nnis.tv and you can download my videos in the site . See you there  :)

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2809 on: March 05, 2012, 10:52:02 AM »
Oh , federernation one more thing , you say that i dont have a life  :rofl_2: , what about you ??? you get so angry because i do some things , i imagine you eating dinner with your family and they ask to you whats the matter ? you answer : nothing , is just that a stupid man in a tennis site make a lot of highlights and i am getting mad because of that  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

So , why yo dont ask to you , if you are the one that dont have a life ?? Because getting so angry and hate a user on a tennis site because of that stupid thing ... man i cant believe it...

Bye ``seventeen year old´´ if other users ask for me , please tell me that i am out of here because of you  :)

Offline mervlad

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2810 on: March 05, 2012, 12:16:58 PM »
Acapulco 2012 QF Santiago Giraldo vs Carlos Berlocq

Length: 00:22:35

Size: 346 MB

Link: http://hotfile.com/dl/148904262/825ff72/ATP.2012.Acapulco.QF.Giraldo_vs_Berlocq.mkv.html

By mervlad

Don't think that highlights are too long, this match worth this time.

Next: other two QFs - Wawrinka-Chardy, Ferrer-Andujar

Offline Federer90

• Tennis Addict
  • Greatest Of All Time
    • Cycling Madness
« Reply #2811 on: March 05, 2012, 12:53:05 PM »
Sosa is the :king: of HD HL in REAL 1080p  :king: :king: :king: Sosa  :king: :king:
thanks once agian

:cool: amazing!!
GOD SAVE THE KING

YouTube Account
http://www.youtube.com/Rog1Fed

Offline ogolon21

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2812 on: March 05, 2012, 01:11:51 PM »
Acapulco 2012 QF Santiago Giraldo vs Carlos Berlocq

Length: 00:22:35

Size: 346 MB

Link: http://hotfile.com/dl/148904262/825ff72/ATP.2012.Acapulco.QF.Giraldo_vs_Berlocq.mkv.html

By mervlad

Don't think that highlights are too long, this match worth this time.

Next: other two QFs - Wawrinka-Chardy, Ferrer-Andujar

great work!!! I love watching humans playing tennis, not only the top 10 machines... thanx

Offline Roddick1998

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2813 on: March 05, 2012, 05:08:29 PM »
Sosa, why do you say FedererNation is a poor baby i mean he has a point besides i know him in real life he is a cool guy.

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2814 on: March 05, 2012, 05:20:42 PM »
Sosa, why do you say FedererNation is a poor baby i mean he has a point besides i know him in real life he is a cool guy.

Because he gets angry for nothing , and he thinks that this is a competition that the man who has more highlights win a millon dollar or something like that ... And he say that i have no life and HE DOESNT KNOW A SHI... what i do every day in my life so i get angry when a man of other country say things of my life with out know me.... But is ok , i sayed to him that i will not upload never more here ( is better for me for reasons i said before ) i receive today many PM saying me to stay here and keep uploading the highlights but the seventeen year old doesnt want that because he might think that tennis4you is a site of his property or something like that so i will not upload never more here if he keep getting angry FOR NOTHING . bye

Offline TeamFedal

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2815 on: March 05, 2012, 06:50:53 PM »
@ rsosa92/FedererNation

Guys, I appreciate your great work you put in your highlights you make. Really, nobody has to stop making these awesome highlights.
I mean, if there are duplicate highlights, it doesen't really matter for me. I download them both, cause every highlight-video has its own story!  :)
I understand the point of FedererNation. For him, it doesen't make any sense to produce more highlights of matches where rsosa92 already made the highlights from. but you just don't have to see this as a competition or something like that. I mean, it's not about who is the first uploading these highlights. It's just about having fun making and sharing these highlights with people all around the world.
So like I said before, rsosa92 makes and shares his highlights, cause that's something he likes to do. Very simple to understand. And I'm just thankful for them, cause I don't have the time/talent to make them by my own.  :)
So please don't leave. both of you guys shouldn't leave. Cause you know, there are so many guys downloading and appreciating your highlights.
For me, your highlights are a possibility to recapitulate matches I have watched/ haven't watched, to enjoy the emotions, the drama, the intensity and just the great tennis once again. And I think that there are much more people out there, feeling the same.  :)
So remberer, you guys make the highlights just for one reason: For the great sport of tennis. So please don't consider this to be a competition.  :cool:
My youtube-channel: 

www.youtube.com/teamfedal

Offline FedererNation

• Tennis Pro
  • Sweet Sixteen
« Reply #2816 on: March 05, 2012, 07:05:08 PM »
I don't think he got post saying I was jokig

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2817 on: March 05, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
@ rsosa92/FedererNation

Guys, I appreciate your great work you put in your highlights you make. Really, nobody has to stop making these awesome highlights.
I mean, if there are duplicate highlights, it doesen't really matter for me. I download them both, cause every highlight-video has its own story!  :)
I understand the point of FedererNation. For him, it doesen't make any sense to produce more highlights of matches where rsosa92 already made the highlights from. but you just don't have to see this as a competition or something like that. I mean, it's not about who is the first uploading these highlights. It's just about having fun making and sharing these highlights with people all around the world.
So like I said before, rsosa92 makes and shares his highlights, cause that's something he likes to do. Very simple to understand. And I'm just thankful for them, cause I don't have the time/talent to make them by my own.  :)
So please don't leave. both of you guys shouldn't leave. Cause you know, there are so many guys downloading and appreciating your highlights.
For me, your highlights are a possibility to recapitulate matches I have watched/ haven't watched, to enjoy the emotions, the drama, the intensity and just the great tennis once again. And I think that there are much more people out there, feeling the same.  :)
So remberer, you guys make the highlights just for one reason: For the great sport of tennis. So please don't consider this to be a competition.  :cool:

Dont worry , ask for an invite in t3nnis.tv if you want to download my videos  :) , the boss of the site federnation has some rules now , and one is keeping me away from the site , so i have to accept that , because if i dont agree with his rule he will send a bomb to my place  :rofl_2:

Offline NickT1412

• New Poster
« Reply #2818 on: March 05, 2012, 08:18:52 PM »
@ rsosa92/FedererNation

Your comment says it all.
rsosa92, I hope that you can continue uploading highlights here.  ://

Offline rsosa92

• Tennis God
« Reply #2819 on: March 05, 2012, 08:32:23 PM »
@ rsosa92/FedererNation

Your comment says it all.
rsosa92, I hope that you can continue uploading highlights here.  ://

ask to the boss of the site if he gave me permission to keep uploading here  :rofl_2: , the thing is that he cant believe that so many users are trying to keep me on the site.. i receive many PM too , but , there is no way back for now...