Author Topic: The MARIA SHARAPOVA THREAD - Quotes, Facts, Reports, Anything!  (Read 215978 times)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: The MARIA SHARAPOVA THREAD - Quotes, Facts, Reports, Anything!
« Reply #5320 on: July 10, 2011, 02:08:08 AM »
I'm not going to be able to be around here much at all from now on, especially if I want to follow the live tennis, it goes without saying in particular Maria's/Victoria's career 110%, as along with that on the TV, my job and career is going to get really busy and time consuming, as well as things at home and in my personal life so I'll be with Maria and Victoria 110% as always and never EVER missing a match of their's day or night, but I'll just not be around here to post anything really. I'm too much of an all or nothing person so I couldn't be around here justpart time and half heartedly bit I'll occassionally get around here but always be watching all the tennis and especially Maria/Victoria :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline TheEternalCowboy

• Tennis God
« Reply #5321 on: August 09, 2011, 09:27:56 PM »
I'm not going to be able to be around here much at all from now on, especially if I want to follow the live tennis, it goes without saying in particular Maria's/Victoria's career 110%, as along with that on the TV, my job and career is going to get really busy and time consuming, as well as things at home and in my personal life so I'll be with Maria and Victoria 110% as always and never EVER missing a match of their's day or night, but I'll just not be around here to post anything really. I'm too much of an all or nothing person so I couldn't be around here justpart time and half heartedly bit I'll occassionally get around here but always be watching all the tennis and especially Maria/Victoria :)

That's a damn shame. Good luck in whatever your endeavors may be, Chris.  Be sure to pop in during slams to discuss some tennis!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #5322 on: August 15, 2011, 09:40:32 PM »
A disappointing loss in the 3rd round to a player outside the top 100.  Off to Cinncy!

By now I would have hoped she would be reaching semis or better in most tourneys entered.  Seems like it's all a bit of a struggle at this point. :(
CONK da ball!!!

Offline undertaker

• Tennis Player
« Reply #5323 on: August 21, 2011, 11:16:35 AM »
Maria tonight the winner!  :lmao:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #5324 on: August 22, 2011, 04:46:25 PM »
Good luck Chris. We miss you  :).

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #5325 on: August 22, 2011, 04:50:18 PM »
I'm sorry but I like this video so much.  :rofl_2:. I believe it should be posted here too.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY3Rezd_oZw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #5326 on: August 25, 2011, 03:14:49 PM »
Part 2. I still like it. It was obviously staged but they are both so charming.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPnS-dLssiI[/youtube]

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #5327 on: June 10, 2012, 07:52:24 AM »
Maria Sharapova wins French Open 2012

María Sharapova-Roland Garros 2012-Himno de Rusia
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:24:07 PM by conchita »
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #5328 on: June 10, 2012, 11:29:41 AM »
gewt stuff Maria  :cool:

Where's Chris btw  :confused1:
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #5329 on: June 10, 2012, 08:04:43 PM »
gewt stuff Maria  :cool:

Where's Chris btw  :confused1:
I think real life caught up with him and he realized how much time he was spending here.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline HarryWild

• Tennis God
« Reply #5330 on: August 31, 2012, 09:50:27 PM »
Maria is now single and wait for someone to ask her out after the Open of course! :))

http://www.tennis.com/news/2012/08/sharapova-ends-engagment-vujacic/39176/

Sharapova ends engagement with Vujacic
Matt Cronin
Friday, August 31, 2012

Maria Sharapova and her fiancée, pro basketball player Sasha Vujacic, have ended their engagement, the Russian confirmed. The two became engaged in the fall of 2010 after they met in Los Angeles while he was playing for the Los Angeles Lakers. Sharapova owns a home in Los Angeles.

After Vujacic decided to play for a team in Turkey last fall, the two grew apart, as he was rarely allowed to travel and they only saw each other sporadically. Sharapova said the two split at the end of the spring. Since the beginning of April she has won Stuttgart, Rome, Roland Garros, and an Olympic silver singles medal.

"It was obviously a challenging decision from both of our ends,” she said after her win over Mallory Burdette at the U.S. Open. “It was a really nice period of time for both of us, but our career schedules just made it extremely difficult to see each other with the traveling, and especially his career move to Turkey. The playing there was a little bit different in terms of he wasn't able to travel much. He wasn't home one time during the ten months that he was in Turkey, so that made it extremely difficult. But we have a tremendous amount of respect for each other. Still would love to call him as a friend. We spent really great years together.”

By the way - Chris it might be your chance to full fill one of your dreams!  Maria still hot ! :))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 12:47:33 AM by HarryWild »

Offline mita420

• Tennis Player
    • Cuban Cigars Best
« Reply #5331 on: September 04, 2012, 09:40:27 AM »
Forget about Maria Sharapova's tennis, which is going quite well at the moment. 10 Best Lines From Eastwood's Bizarre RNC Encounter Next Top Mode.

Offline Nogai34

• Tennis Player
« Reply #5332 on: October 05, 2012, 05:46:05 AM »
Very good match for Maria today against Kerber ! 6-0 3-0 ret.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #5333 on: October 11, 2012, 01:33:37 PM »
as much as I hate female grunting and screaming somehow I find Sharapova funny and it doesn't bother me that much. I guess I got used to it in a funny way. watch this clip, it's freaking hilarious  :rofl_2:
Maria Sharapova "Oh aiai" the funny Scream