Author Topic: Any Shanghai matches? Can someone please capture Blake-Nadal?  (Read 3601 times)

Offline Aces

• Tennis God
Re: Any Shanghai matches? Can someone please capture Blake-Nadal?
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2009, 01:40:05 PM »
Yes it probably was a bit harsh Frank but I tried twice to say it nicely and it went right over his head so harsh seemed the way to go.
I'm not anti JBF but I am anti people complaining about something they do all the time themselves.

yes i don't like that
but it doesn't mean i hate people who do it
i just don't like anyone doing that

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2009, 02:29:14 PM »
Well we all make mistakes  :) No one's immune to that  :innocent:
I'm sure JBF is well aware of how annoying it would be for someone to ask for the next match of whoever beats Blake in the 2nd round of the next tournie he plays  :whistle: Nevermind any other player  :whistle:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 02:32:06 PM by MsTree »

Offline mikro112

• Tennis Player
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2009, 04:20:09 AM »
For those of you, who were complaining about my ability to judge properly: sdede has been unbanned because of his apology. We're not mean persons whatsoever, but it's our site, so we make the rules. And if we decide that matches capped by our cappers should stay exclusively on t3nnis, that's the rule to follow.

It's as easy as it is. Those cappers who cap exclusively for t3nnis do it because they want to do it for t3nnis. If they would want to do it for other sites they probably would. In addition, we don't run a site for 21,000+ users so that we find the hard work of our cappers (which they do for free!) on other sites, where those "contributers" did nothing else but rar'ing the files and put them in an upload queue.

If anybody wants the largest selection of matches, she or he is invited to visit our site to get the matches from there.