Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Brrrrrr!!

(1/2) > >>

Tennis4you:
We had a crap load of rain freeze last night.  Reportedly 200,000 people left without electricity from trees falling on power lines.  We had no power for 16 hours.  It just now kicked back on and I hope it is for good.  It is friggin cold in my den while I am typing this.  Our house was down to 50 degrees downstairs and much worse upstairs.  We got a kerosene heater and it is better, we were all sleeping on the living room floor downstairs tonight.  

This keyboard feels like a block of friggin ice, but it feels good to be able to use it again!

philip:
How come it was colder downstairs? I always thought upstaitrs was the warmest!   :;:-|

Arcforce:
Yeah, me too Phil. That's how it is around my house...we use a kerosene heater downstiars yearround becuz it stays cold down there. our upstairs lingers around 80 degrees right now.. ;-()  hope ya get ur heat back y0.

Tennis4you:
It was back when I typed the message and it appears to have stayed on.  In the summer the upsatirs of our house is warmer, but in the summer the downstairs is warmer, go figure...

DirtyKash:
Local forecast

Today: A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. Colder. High 8F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight: Mainly cloudy. Cold. Low 1F. Winds light and variable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version