Author Topic: REQ: Marat Safin vs Greg Rusedski Boston Final 1999  (Read 774 times)

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
REQ: Marat Safin vs Greg Rusedski Boston Final 1999
« on: November 15, 2009, 09:21:43 PM »
I would love to have this match, Marat Safins first title in his amazing career,  trying to collect his titles.  I know it would be nearly impossible to get this one seeing that it is quite old, and not a common tourney, thinking about it I don't think they do this tourney anymore.  But anyways getting off topic, if someone could upload this match I would be so garceful ://  Thank you in advance.

Offline Maratoss

• Tennis Addict
  • 'delpo' - 'малыш'
    • Twitter
Re: REQ: Marat Safin vs Greg Rusedski Boston Final 1999
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 12:25:24 AM »
Yes, I also trying to collect his titles. Unfortunately, I don't have this final. Maybe somebody have and upload...
Barreto101
Do you have some of Marat's finals?? Seeking their for a very long time:
Barcelona 2000
Mallorca 2000
St. Petersburg 2000, 01
Beijing 2004
If yes, please, up'd :// :)
Go CAPS!!!
"His smile went from ear to ear and yes, you could see right into his mouth through that big gap in his teeth" (Dan Rosen about Alex ("The Great Eight") Ovechkin)

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
Re: REQ: Marat Safin vs Greg Rusedski Boston Final 1999
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 01:46:46 PM »
Yes, I also trying to collect his titles. Unfortunately, I don't have this final. Maybe somebody have and upload...
Barreto101
Do you have some of Marat's finals?? Seeking their for a very long time:
Barcelona 2000
Mallorca 2000
St. Petersburg 2000, 01
Beijing 2004
If yes, please, up'd :// :)

I'm sorry but I do not have any of those ones, but if someone does happen to have it, could you be kindly enough to upload it.  Thank you.