Author Topic: AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2010  (Read 76063 times)

Offline RogFed

• Tennis Player
Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2010
« Reply #201 on: January 24, 2010, 10:46:17 AM »
juv26 could you pls post them on megaupload to?i cant download your highlights on rapidshare because theres no spot or something like that

Offline RF

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #202 on: January 24, 2010, 11:16:57 AM »
Nadal-Luczak.Australian.Open.2010.1st (10 parts)
Makarova-Razzano.Australian.Open.2010.1st (5 parts)
Baghdatis-Lorenzi.Australian.Open.2010.1st.incomplete (5 parts)
Williams-Radwanska.Australian.Open.2010.1st (5 parts)
Youzhny-Gasquet.Australian.Open.2010.1st (17 parts)
Davydenko-Kindlmann.Australian.Open.2010.1st.incomplete (5 parts)
Henin-Flipkens.Australian.Open.2010.1st (5 parts)
Federer-Andreev.Australian.Open.2010.1st (10 parts)
Blake-Klement.Australian.Open.2010.1st.incomplete (4 parts)
Monako-Gulbis.Australian.Open.2010.1st (8 parts)
Safarova-Williams.Australian.Open.2010.1st (5 parts)
was added HERE

Thanks TennisGirl!

There's a problem with part10 of Federer vs Andreev, I can't extract this part. Can you fix it please?

Thanks a lot! ://

Online barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #203 on: January 24, 2010, 11:17:52 AM »
juv26 could you pls post them on megaupload to?i cant download your highlights on rapidshare because theres no spot or something like that

I didn't think it was only me.... but was waiting to see if anyone else was having the same problem.  I think they are deliberately doing that to try to entice you to buy.... I had bought 3 months, then let it run out... but I could almost always get on... Then suddenly, the last 2 weeks.. no slots availalbe. Mysteriously, up to yesterday, at precisely 6 pm EST there were free slots; last night at precisely midnight free slots.

I'd be quite willing to re-up to MU, but I guess I'll have to wait till early hours of the morning to try to get them ffrom RS

Offline Guarin

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #204 on: January 24, 2010, 11:45:08 AM »
Here are the highlights :

Blake vs Del Potro

http://www.multiupload.com/T4LHIS06ZS

The full match was capped by TennisGirl and can be found here.

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #205 on: January 24, 2010, 11:51:58 AM »
Rapidshare are just getting worse, you've no hope of getting anything from there between about 8am - 10pm UK time and it's been like that for at least a couple of weeks.

Sdede, I haven't been much help to you at all, and all I seem to have from this years AO is tonnes of fragments of matches but I'm encoding Murray v Isner from the good old BBC just now and hope to have that up tonight/tomorrow so you can cross that off your list. If it was ever on your list. I'll do his QF with Rafa as well.

Hi Aces! Good luck with your exams! :))

edit - I might have the whole of Rafa v Ivo as well, will put that up to Tennishaven if no one gets in first :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 12:36:28 PM by MsTree »

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
« Reply #206 on: January 24, 2010, 01:34:43 PM »
awesome guarin thanks!

Offline vikapower

• Tennis Player
  • Vika, Masha, Lisicki, Gulbis, Murray
« Reply #207 on: January 24, 2010, 01:50:32 PM »
I'm new on there I don't know how this works specifically but I'd like the match of Delpotro vs. Cilic 4th round. Thx.

Offline TennisGirl

• Tennis God
« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2010, 01:52:39 PM »
There's a problem with part10 of Federer vs Andreev, I can't extract this part. Can you fix it please?
RF Did you try to download this part twice?

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #209 on: January 24, 2010, 02:47:00 PM »
I'm new on there I don't know how this works specifically but I'd like the match of Delpotro vs. Cilic 4th round. Thx.

I also might have all of this match, if I do I will be uploading it to Tennishaven. Do you have an account there?

Offline RF

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #210 on: January 24, 2010, 03:13:47 PM »
RF Did you try to download this part twice?

I'm trying, but at the moment, and most of the time, my speed on uploadbox is 3-7 kbps :scared:, I don't know why! Maybe it's like RS but with worst restrictions!

Don't no if I'm the only one to have this speed problem with Uploadbox?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 03:19:10 PM by RF »

Offline Jamesblakefan

• Tennis God
  • Go James Blake!!!Also Djokovic, Verdasco, Tomic!
« Reply #211 on: January 24, 2010, 03:30:43 PM »
Here are the highlights :

Blake vs Del Potro

http://www.multiupload.com/T4LHIS06ZS

The full match was capped by TennisGirl and can be found here.

Thank you so much!!!

Offline ARA77

• Tennis Player
  • I'm proud of you always in all ways
« Reply #212 on: January 24, 2010, 03:35:06 PM »
Hi

Please  upload this Highlight to Torrent! :// :(

Offline Guarin

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #213 on: January 24, 2010, 03:42:59 PM »
Unfortunately, I can't upload it to torrent.  :(
But, if someone can do it, it will be very nice.

By the way, I'd like to know what you think about this highlight (Blake - DelPo) ? Is it too long ? too short ? Are there too many points, not enough important points like break points ? Well, give me advice to help to improve my highlights. Thanks.  :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 03:56:01 PM by Guarin »

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #214 on: January 24, 2010, 03:55:47 PM »
Rapidshare are just getting worse, you've no hope of getting anything from there between about 8am - 10pm UK time and it's been like that for at least a couple of weeks.

Sdede, I haven't been much help to you at all, and all I seem to have from this years AO is tonnes of fragments of matches but I'm encoding Murray v Isner from the good old BBC just now and hope to have that up tonight/tomorrow so you can cross that off your list. If it was ever on your list. I'll do his QF with Rafa as well.

edit - I might have the whole of Rafa v Ivo as well, will put that up to Tennishaven if no one gets in first :)

Well, it's not good to know that I'm uploading tons of matches and no one can access them!!! Grrrrrrrr....

PLEASE, everyone, tell me if you have access problems with RS, I WILL complain to them!

I'm not particularly happy with RS either, but I was VERY unimpressed when I tried MU - it took over my browser, my downloader and uploader, and installed links to itself everywhere.... took me over a week to get it all off! So I'm wary of MU, but if there's no other choice.......

If I had more bandwidth I would set up a separate computer, give it it's own IP address, and put all my matches there, for anyone to download. Sort of a private torrent :). But I can't do that right now....

Yes, I had all three on my lists, so I won't upload any more Murray's (but sorry, if he makes the Final, I'll have a copy of that too, ifyoudon'tmind.....), but Rafa / Ivo is already uploading, so it'll be on RS too.....

Yeah, Aces -- let's ACE your exams, OK!!

Offline Florent

• New Poster
« Reply #216 on: January 24, 2010, 04:35:09 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm a french guy and my english is not very good, anyway, I've decided to subscribe to this forum to thank you for your great job !
I'm very grateful for your hard work, what you do is huge, thanks a lot  ;-()

I also have a request for you : as many people, I have a lot of problems with Rapidshare and I wanted to know if someone could post the Federer-Hanescu highlights on Megaupload. Once again, I would be very grateful if someone could do it  :)

Thank you and good continuation (I don't know if it's correct English, sorry :)~)
Sorry for my english, I'm french ^^

Offline TennisGirl

• Tennis God
« Reply #217 on: January 24, 2010, 05:09:45 PM »
RF You know, the size of 10th part of match is correct. If you are sure that your download was correct I can reupload the part...
People, who did get this match too?

Voegele-Azarenka.Australian.Open.2010.2nd (6 parts)
Youzhny-Hajek.Australian.Open.2010.2nd (6 parts)
was added HERE
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 05:10:38 PM by TennisGirl »

Offline ARA77

• Tennis Player
  • I'm proud of you always in all ways
« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2010, 05:15:00 PM »
Unfortunately, I can't upload it to torrent.  :(
But, if someone can do it, it will be very nice.

By the way, I'd like to know what you think about this highlight (Blake - DelPo) ? Is it too long ? too short ? Are there too many points, not enough important points like break points ? Well, give me advice to help to improve my highlights. Thanks.  :)

I prefer so many points ( Break point, set points, match points, some aces, long rallies, special moment like breaking racquets, and the Finals ceremony )

Sorry for my English!

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #219 on: January 24, 2010, 05:17:56 PM »

Well, it's not good to know that I'm uploading tons of matches and no one can access them!!! Grrrrrrrr....

PLEASE, everyone, tell me if you have access problems with RS, I WILL complain to them!

I'm not particularly happy with RS either, but I was VERY unimpressed when I tried MU - it took over my browser, my downloader and uploader, and installed links to itself everywhere.... took me over a week to get it all off! So I'm wary of MU, but if there's no other choice.......

If I had more bandwidth I would set up a separate computer, give it it's own IP address, and put all my matches there, for anyone to download. Sort of a private torrent :). But I can't do that right now....

Yes, I had all three on my lists, so I won't upload any more Murray's (but sorry, if he makes the Final, I'll have a copy of that too, ifyoudon'tmind.....), but Rafa / Ivo is already uploading, so it'll be on RS too.....

Yeah, Aces -- let's ACE your exams, OK!!

Rapidshare has been a problem for weeks, people on MTF complaining too. What on earth did you do with MU? You just go to their webpage, select multiuploader, choose your files and you're good to go. No installing of anything required? Never had any problem with it!

I'll be uploading all Andy's matches, and tbh I've fallen behind and won't get the Isner match up before his match with Rafa. Of course I don't mind if you do it as well, I just thought it made save you some time and bandwidth :))