Non-Tennis Discussions > News

Universe.

<< < (4/4)

Swish:
We've got a fair idea of the physical boundaries of the universe, still even with that nothing is set in stone and theories haven't been proven.

This clip is quite a bit different way of looking at the universe, The narration is done by one of my favorite actors, Morgan Freeman.  :king: 

Is The Universe Alive?

Lugburz:
After watching many documentaries I finally watched the 1st episode of 'Through the Wormhole'.
I'm surprised, it was really good.
Morgan Freeman's narration is fantastic man.

Lugburz:
Had a great read the other day: 'Surely You're joking Mr. Feynman'

There have been great things with the the portrayal of science and physics recently.
I can only list films like Interstellar, rebooted new Cosmos series, etc.. People are starting to pay attention to science.

Swish:

--- Quote from: Lugburz on April 28, 2015, 07:58:22 PM ---Had a great read the other day: 'Surely You're joking Mr. Feynman'

There have been great things with the the portrayal of science and physics recently.
I can only list films like Interstellar, rebooted new Cosmos series, etc.. People are starting to pay attention to science.

--- End quote ---

Hey, how you doing?

Science is stranger than fiction. I'll check out that Mr Feynman.

I'm still looking at stuff, all kinds of stuff and in all kinds of areas.

I'm not really posting any of it lately though.

Stop by now and then.  :cool:

Nekro t4u:
I saw the movie about Stephen Hawking not long ago, that guy is a legend in his lifetime!!! ofc I read his pop science book but what i've always wanted to delve into is the Large Scale Structure of Space-Time..... Ordering a physical copy of it is among my plans......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version