Author Topic: Sad Story!!  (Read 551 times)

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
Sad Story!!
« on: March 11, 2010, 06:15:26 PM »
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article7059067.ece

Thugs!!!!!!!!

Whenever I hear Great Britain is great, I laugh (thats my own view), sadly I laugh because these such cases are actually being laughed at  :(

These case's are happening every minute, every day, every week, every month, every year!!

Every minute a family is going through this cr@p, every day, every week, every month, every year

When they say Great Britain is Great, how about these actually stay somewhere where these disgusting acts are being carried out, and live a year in these peoples feet and lets hear them say how Great it is in Great Britain!!!!!!!!!  :)>

One week living with the real people in Great Britain, might actually change these people's mind  :zipped:

Sorry for the rant  ..-)
I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
Re: Sad Story!!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 08:07:14 PM »
I wouldn't comment on the country cos such things could happen anywhere. However, the incident is very very sad and I hope children are taught by their parents to respect people all the time. Sad story indeed  :(

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline kingskid

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 06:43:40 AM »
Oh my, that IS sad.  We had a similar incident here in our city not too long ago.  We have a resident here who is mentally disturbed and paces the streets.  If I hadn't know a few people who knew him personally and told me what a sweet guy he really is, I'd have been guilty of looking the other way.  But he too was often picked on my teens/young adults and this latest incident nearly killed him.  They ganged up on him and broke many bones, including his cheekbone and nose.  UGH!  It made me want to go out like  :)>>>> and protect him.  But our community came together and raised approx. $15k to put toward his medical bills and the local hardware store (a mom and pop shop) takes good care of him, as much as he will allow them to.  Even our eldest daughter and her friend have a soft spot for him.  They pooled their allowance money at Christmas time to buy him a new blanket/giftcard to a local eatery, but he refused it.  The hardware store took it though and kept it in their jar for him. 

We definitely need to be reaching out and standing up for the poor, needy and hurting people in our communities.  They might actually be a neighbor these days! 

Thanks for sharing this story, Alison!

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 08:14:24 AM »
^^^ Fortunately, this kind of thing could never be imagined in our place...more sensitivity? I don't know.

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 04:56:53 PM »
The only thing missing here is the man being hazed didn't die. All he was trying to do was say he needs health care because he can't get insurance since no insurance company will insure anyone who really needs health insurance. They only insure healthy people, here, in America.

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/03/17/tea-party-parkinsons/
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 08:53:24 PM »
Oh my, that IS sad.  We had a similar incident here in our city not too long ago.  We have a resident here who is mentally disturbed and paces the streets.  If I hadn't know a few people who knew him personally and told me what a sweet guy he really is, I'd have been guilty of looking the other way.  But he too was often picked on my teens/young adults and this latest incident nearly killed him.  They ganged up on him and broke many bones, including his cheekbone and nose.  UGH!  It made me want to go out like  :)>>>> and protect him.  But our community came together and raised approx. $15k to put toward his medical bills and the local hardware store (a mom and pop shop) takes good care of him, as much as he will allow them to.  Even our eldest daughter and her friend have a soft spot for him.  They pooled their allowance money at Christmas time to buy him a new blanket/giftcard to a local eatery, but he refused it.  The hardware store took it though and kept it in their jar for him. 

We definitely need to be reaching out and standing up for the poor, needy and hurting people in our communities.  They might actually be a neighbor these days! 

Thanks for sharing this story, Alison!

I don't think this story is about the poor, needy and hurting people  :)  It's about People , whatever background !!!!!!!!!!

I as an individual, feel pain whatever background one has, in this case, this person was not RICH, AND didn't have the money and privallages as one as RICH, MONEY TALKS

:(
I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa