It's time to "move on".
Another interesting quote from FedFanForever, since he/she cannot provide any evidence
I find it a bit rich from a Tory fan (FedFanFover) to even mention the NHS, WHEN in fact the Bloody Tory Party voted AGAINST THE NHS
Your man David Cameron on Tony Blair " I must be the only person in Britain to love him (Tony Blair)" mmmmmmmmmmm
Your next man George "Slasher" " Osbourne when watching Tony Blair in the House of Commons said
"Thankgod he's going" - Osbourne texted this to a friend, not because of Tony Blairs policy but because Osbourne and Cameron where BOTH scared s**tLESS over him, after all Tony Blair did infact screw up 3 Tory leaders
If you are so concerned with Labours history with the NHS, would you like us to go back to the NHS under the previous Tory Party??
BTW Michael Grove (another Tory) MP, said of Tony Blair "I love Tony Blair"
Lets get back on the Torie's and the NHS, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO PROVIDE PROOF OF HOW s**t IT WAS??
It's too easy to say "lets move on"
The Tory party and their members tend to forget how s**t it was UNDER THE TORIES, WELL I AND MY FAMILY DON'T!!!!
I still await your reply
1) Waiting for evidence of my anti- america
2) Waiting for you to defend your Partie's " BIG SOCIETY"
3) Waiting for you to defend your Party on the screw up of the NHS???
4) Waiting for you to defend your Party on VOTING AGAINST THE NHS IN THE FIRST PLACE
One will move on when you defend everything you and your party represents
5) The Gay's, yes, David Laws wanted to be a Tory Party member, but didn't join because HE WAS GAY, and he KNEW WHAT THE TORY PARTY POLICY WAS ON GAY PEOPLE, SO HE JOINED THE LIB DEMS,
CAN YOU PLEASE DEFEND YOUR PARTY ON THEIR DISGUSTING VIEWS ON GAY PEOPLE PLEASE??????????????
Theresa May voted against Gay's adopting
Bring on 2010 now she's in power, she claims "it was some years ago"
Power pops arounds and her views change
One comfort for her and the Lib Dems, they change their views like the weather
Proud support of the Labour Party
One awaits FedFanForever reply