Author Topic: UK General Election  (Read 8574 times)

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
Re: UK General Election
« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2010, 07:51:04 PM »
The UK NHS has been ranked the MOST EFFICENT HEALTH SERVICE

Yes most efficient at hurry people to their early deaths.
http://www.chelmsfordweeklynews.co.uk/news/colchester/8237992.Cancer_survival_rates_lower_in_Essex_____official/

I suppose its all gonna change now under the Tory/Lib Dems ?? 

Just because I support the Labour Party does NOT mean I agree with everything they did, can you please tell me what the Tory/Lib Dems are going to do??

Pretty sure I heard the same argument from David Cameron on the very same issue, his own words "IT'S DIFFICULT",

The postcode is disgusting, I cannot and will not defend it!!!

I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2010, 07:55:04 PM »
I hope you can provide the reply to my very own questions, I know they are difficult, since David Cameron and his own ministers cannot reply, perhaps you can??   :whistle:

I wish you luck  :)~

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2010, 08:10:23 PM »
^^ Maybe because she's European and knows more about what's happening in her own continent that you do?

I asked for evidence. You can't just claim "winner by proximity".

Interesting quote FedFanForever, perhaps you can provide evidence for my Questions, that your PM and his ministers failed, and you yourself have failed on??   :)

Waiting  :ZZZZZ)

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2010, 11:08:30 PM »
Go Alison! :cheer:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2010, 11:46:06 PM »
It's time to "move on".
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2010, 07:42:55 PM »
It's time to "move on".

Another interesting quote from FedFanForever, since he/she cannot provide any evidence

I find it a bit rich from a Tory fan (FedFanFover) to even mention the NHS, WHEN in fact the Bloody Tory Party voted AGAINST THE NHS  :rofl_2:

Your man David Cameron on Tony Blair " I must be the only person in Britain to love him (Tony Blair)"  mmmmmmmmmmm

Your next man George "Slasher" " Osbourne when watching Tony Blair in the House of Commons said

"Thankgod he's going"  - Osbourne texted this to a friend, not because of Tony Blairs policy but because Osbourne and Cameron where BOTH scared s**tLESS over him, after all Tony Blair did infact screw up 3 Tory leaders  :)~

If you are so concerned with Labours history with the NHS, would you like us to go back to the NHS under the previous Tory Party??

BTW Michael Grove (another Tory) MP, said of Tony Blair "I love Tony Blair"

Lets get back on the Torie's and the NHS, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO PROVIDE PROOF OF HOW s**t IT WAS??

It's too easy to say "lets move on"

The Tory party and their members tend to forget how s**t it was UNDER THE TORIES, WELL I AND MY FAMILY DON'T!!!!

I still await your reply  :whistle:  :) 

1) Waiting for evidence of my anti- america  :rofl_2:

2) Waiting for you to defend your Partie's " BIG SOCIETY"   :lmao:

3) Waiting for you to defend your Party on the screw up of the NHS???

4) Waiting for you to defend your Party on VOTING AGAINST THE NHS IN THE FIRST PLACE  :ZZZZZ)   :cool:

One will move on when you defend everything you and your party represents

5) The Gay's, yes, David Laws wanted to be a Tory Party member, but didn't join because HE WAS GAY, and he KNEW WHAT THE TORY PARTY POLICY WAS ON GAY PEOPLE, SO HE JOINED THE LIB DEMS,

CAN YOU PLEASE DEFEND YOUR PARTY ON THEIR DISGUSTING VIEWS ON GAY PEOPLE PLEASE??????????????

Theresa May voted against Gay's adopting  :confused1:

Bring on 2010 now she's in power, she claims "it was some years ago"  :rofl_2:  her views  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

Power pops arounds and her views change  ..-)

One comfort for her and the Lib Dems, they change their views like the weather  :gleam:  :gleam:

Proud support of the Labour Party

Alison2006  :cool: 

One awaits FedFanForever reply  :gleam:  :gleam:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2010, 08:03:52 PM »
Ummm I'm an American, so I have nothing to do with UK internal policy. I support free-market approaches and generally oppose the current welfare state as bloated and immoral.

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2010, 08:16:23 PM »
Ummm I'm an American, so I have nothing to do with UK internal policy. I support free-market approaches and generally oppose the current welfare state as bloated and immoral.

Brilliant, can you please then provide proof that I (Alison2006) is anti-american???

You have a problem with the NHS under Labour (now you are claiming you are an American  :rofl_2: )

Yet bring up NHS wrong doings via Google  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

Typical Tory Party Member  :))  shift the BLAME  :)~

"I'm an American"  ..-)   ..-)

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2010, 08:23:49 PM »
Too many important Questions for FedFanFoverer to reply to  :rofl_2:

Don't let the Tory Party down now  ;-()

:whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

The Tory Party reply on the likes of you  :)

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2010, 08:29:59 PM »
Waiting FedFanForever   :whistle:  :whistle: :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

:whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

:ZZZZZ)  :ZZZZZ)  :ZZZZZ)  :ZZZZZ)  :ZZZZZ)  :ZZZZZ)  :ZZZZZ)  :ZZZZZ)  :ZZZZZ)  :ZZZZZ)  :ZZZZZ)  :ZZZZZ)

:)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~  :)~

;-()  ;-()  ;-()  ;-()  ;-()  ;-()

Waiting  :whistle:  :cool:  :whistle:  :cool:  :whistle:  ..-)  ;-()

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2010, 08:45:05 PM »
A nice comfront for the UK residents that the "AMERICAN" resident FedFanForever" is soo concerned about the Essex Person in the Cancer row  :whistle:
 :whistle:
 :whistle:

The very same person that supports the same Party that voted AGAINST THE NHS

FedFanForever, the same person that cannot decide what Party he/she supports, and cannot decide what Country he/she comes from  :scared:

Failure = FedFanForever   :)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2010, 09:19:10 PM »
Whatever....

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2010, 10:19:47 AM »
Oh, he is American, Alison. He wants to discredit the NHS because he hates the fact that his money is being used by the Government to help people less lucky than him, although he thinks anyone who can't afford health insurance has only themselves to blame for being lazy and/or stupid (and he believes that black people are more likely to be lazy and/or stupid). It appears his parents are people who got lucky in the 'American dream' and he thinks anyone who didn't (or more precisely, who's parents didn't) is not deserving of any help from the state.  If anything, he thinks Cameron is too left-wing I presume: Cameron, for all his faults, would never dream of getting rid of the NHS or blaming poor healthcare figures on black people. Or allowing everyone to have a gun, regardless of their mental state or evidence of a purpose for it. The only position that American Republicans hold that couldn't be described as 'extremist' is that they think mentally retarded people should be allowed to run for Presidential Office, and even spend 8 years as President......and as if Bush wasn't bad enough, they almost inflicted Palin on the world :scared:

And given that he hasn't responded to your comments about gays, I'd bet good money he thinks that gays are bad people who make sinful lifestyle choices that make God angry: that seems to be the general position of the American far-right.

Out of interest FFF, how would you rate Bush as a president? Would you ever vote for Sarah Palin if she ran for office?

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2010, 10:59:04 AM »
I have to admit, I've never looked at this thread because I've noticed FFF was way too involved. But that post, kicker, is laugh out loud funny!  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

These clowns--FFF, swish, monster, Dmas, the hubristically ignorant  American Republican/Conservative in general--pride themselves on being both uninformed and misinformed.

Good luck debating them, guys! They're not suited for assimilating information.
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2010, 11:25:21 AM »
Try another button.
That one didn't work. :))
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Belgian Miss

• Tennis God
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2010, 12:48:05 PM »
They're not suited for assimilating information.

:rofl_2:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2010, 12:49:49 PM »
Try another button.
That one didn't work. :))

:rofl_2:
I saw the hook through the bait.  ..-)

That was a pretty feeble attempt.  :rofl_2:

Offline Alison2006