Author Topic: British Press, show true colours?  (Read 577 times)

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
British Press, show true colours?
« on: April 29, 2010, 07:24:20 PM »
I was in Rochdale on the day Gordon Brown shown his true colours, I was also their when the British Press shown their true colours too, after the PM left Mrs Duffy's home, and her front drive (which the press didn't want to, they continued knocking on her door for hours, I was there and saw this all ), the British Press (mostly supporting the Tory's ) could not wait to bang down this poor womans doors, after many hours watching this, I watch the great British Press ask "normal people" if they supported Brown and the Labour Party, as soon as they (the normal people said YES, and the Press asked do you still support the Labour Party, and they said YES, the Great British Press went around like a bunch of wolfs and didn't even bother with them  :mad1:

No they wanted people "normal" to go against them, the wolfs (the press pack) left them like s**t on their shoes  :whistle:

They went again with people who had supported Labour and asked "will you support Labour again"?, when they said YES, the Press run off  :rofl_2:,  they then run off to another Labour supporter who said the will support Labour, the Press ran faster this time, must admit I found it all very funny, next off, the British Press (who most support Tory), ask another bystander, "do you still support Labour"? Yes the crie was, the Press run around incircles  :rofl_2:

Don't get me wrong, they did find one person, who was Labour, but had changed their mind, all hell breaks loose  :whistle: and the Great British Press cannot wait ti interview him.

Wolfs running surrounding him, when he himself gave his reply, thats the only reply that goes on national TV  :rofl_2:

All other replies that support the Labour party, are treated as s**t on their shoes  :rofl_2:

Sky news = Bias for the Tory Party, Kay Burley  ..-),

A true account about how the British Press act  :)

I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
Re: British Press, show true colours?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 06:54:53 AM »
Sounds like FOX news here in the states.
Or Olberman and Maddow for that matter.
Most of the 'news' is tainted in one way or another.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Belgian Miss

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 07:06:04 AM »
LD for the win :winner:!

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 07:56:28 PM »
Sounds like FOX news here in the states.
Or Olberman and Maddow for that matter.
Most of the 'news' is tainted in one way or another.

Fox news  :)>>>> and Sky news  :)>>>>

:scared:  :scared:

The Sun Paper, tried to get Duffy's story  :rofl_2: and failed, they tried and tried and failed (Mur :whistle:  :whistle:doch  :)>>>> ), the Sun Paper wanted poor Mrs Duffy to say bad things about Mr Brown and the Labour Party and wanted Mrs Duffy to say things she didn't believe in  :( which is not only disgusting (in the way these Tory Papers acts and USE PEOPLE, that they themselves would screw up and use a poor lady like  Mrs Duffy for thier own agenda  :( :()

The amount of money the Sun paper was willing to pay Mrs Duffy, to slag off the Labour Party and use this poor lady to fund their paper, yet Mrs Duffy herself said, she would not agree to what the Sun (Tory Paper) wanted says more about Mrs Duffy than the The Sun Paper!!!!!!!!!
"

The Sun Paper wanted Mrs Duffy to slag off Mr Brown, the Sun Paper wanted Mrs Duffy to say "untrue" things about Brown and the Labour Party

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »
Yet another Sun (Tory Paper) blunder

Daily Mail (Tory Paper) gets Mrs Duffy's story and she say's she wont vote for any party  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

Sun and Daily mail  ..-)  lol

Murdoch  :)>>>>  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

Every Tory Paper wanted Mrs Duffy to vote for them and see will not  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 06:48:14 PM »
ken Clarke (Tory  :whistle: ) just showed his and his own Party's true colours on 5 live (BBC), by calling the "voters"  "Idiots"  :lmao:  :scared:

This is the same Ken Clarke who actually agreed that what the Labour Party DID during the economic crisis was "RIGHT"  :whistle:  :gleam:

Then he goes on national Radio and calls the voters of the UK idiots??  :scared:

Tory Party show their true colours now!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

I am still staggered how and why people want and voted for a Tory Party that will show their true colours as easily as this??  :Confused:

Style over Substance I guess  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 11:57:43 PM »
ken Clarke (Tory  :whistle: ) just showed his and his own Party's true colours on 5 live (BBC), by calling the "voters"  "Idiots"  :lmao:  :scared:

This is the same Ken Clarke who actually agreed that what the Labour Party DID during the economic crisis was "RIGHT"  :whistle:  :gleam:

Then he goes on national Radio and calls the voters of the UK idiots??  :scared:

Tory Party show their true colours now!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

I am still staggered how and why people want and voted for a Tory Party that will show their true colours as easily as this??  :Confused:

Style over Substance I guess  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

Really? Then why is the UK economy collapsing and Labour was just thrown out of power?
Then we will fight in the shade.