Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

(1/2) > >>

Tennis4you:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you!  You guys have been great and I appreciate your support through 2004 here on these (old and new) boards!

Here's to a great 2005!  May your tennis be sweet and your opponents suffer!

Thx!

Arcforce:

--- Quote ---May your tennis be sweet and your opponents suffer!

--- End quote ---

://  MUAHA How beautifully evil!!  

Cheers to a good year!!! I've decided that whatever advice I get, whatever instructions I'm given, whatever it takes, I'm gonna do it this year. Even if I look like an idiot in my front yard chasing after tennis balls to increase my agility or if I look stupid sprinting aronud the tennis courts at practice when everyone else laughs at the coach for making us do laps. I dont care what it takes, I am gonna work my ass off this year. My goal? Take my first tournament.... :uh: That would be SWWEEEETTT!

And yeah, Merry Christmas!! lol

kungpaobenji27:
Yep, Merry Christmas to all.  I'm very fortunate to have found this site.  Thank you everybody.

TennisinCorfu:
Merry Christmas Scott and all the viewers of tennis4you!!

We had an exceptional year and we here in Corfu would like to thank each of the people who sent emails of support and all the nice comments about the amazing program we have here in Corfu!!

Thanks and may all your wishes and dreams come true in the new year!!

Phil

thejackal:
I hear ya Arcforce.  I was tearing through the competition on my first tournement (1.5-3.0 mind you) - I almost double-bagled the second seed, he pulled out at 6-1 3-0 with an injury because I kept moving him around on the court.  But in the semis I lost against a serve and volleyer.  My returns weren't great and I had trouble holding serve, losing 6-2 6-3.  I'll have my revenge this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version