Author Topic: Bush vs Obama--- Handling crisis  (Read 2906 times)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: Bush vs Obama--- Handling crisis
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2010, 02:20:01 AM »
babble would do well in the horse& buggy era.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2010, 12:45:45 AM »
Forget about the oil for now, Obama pulled another stunt this week.

I know how everyone thought not much could be expected of Fox's reporting.
Everyone except (quick draw) Obama, the NAACP  :confused1: and the USDA.

Again Obama jumps the gun just like he did with Crowley, no thinking or checking things out. I think when he said "he acted stupidly" he was looking in the mirror.

Time to break out the beer again, maybe put some on order too.  :rofl_2:

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2010, 09:16:48 AM »
I really can't respond too much on this case because I am extremely angry how this great woman was thrown under the bus. Also because people don't have all the facts and are responding like they do. The President was not in charge of this and had no communication with the Secretary of Agriculture, who was entirely responsible for the firing of Shirley Sherrod. Fixed News and Andrew Breitbart ought to be ashamed of themselves. Gone are the days when journalists check out the facts first and then report the news. Breitbart uploaded an EDITED video. If the rest had been seen (as I have) you would see that the experience with the white farmer showed her that it wasn't a case of "white vs black" but "the haves vs the have-nots".

You people know that the President can't win nor can he do anything right in your eyes; he and his administration would be criticized no matter what they did. If they'd waited, they would have been accused of allowing black racism. If they acted immediately, they would have been (and were) accused of acting too swiftly.

It's disgusting.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:17:52 AM by BGT »

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2010, 11:30:46 AM »
I really can't respond too much on this case because I am extremely angry how this great woman was thrown under the bus. Also because people don't have all the facts and are responding like they do. The President was not in charge of this and had no communication with the Secretary of Agriculture, who was entirely responsible for the firing of Shirley Sherrod. Fixed News and Andrew Breitbart ought to be ashamed of themselves. Gone are the days when journalists check out the facts first and then report the news. Breitbart uploaded an EDITED video. If the rest had been seen (as I have) you would see that the experience with the white farmer showed her that it wasn't a case of "white vs black" but "the haves vs the have-nots".

You people know that the President can't win nor can he do anything right in your eyes; he and his administration would be criticized no matter what they did. If they'd waited, they would have been accused of allowing black racism. If they acted immediately, they would have been (and were) accused of acting too swiftly.

It's disgusting.

It's disgusting that you liberals will defend Obama to the death.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2010, 11:39:55 AM »

It's disgusting.

How dare you criticize The Annointed One! :)>>>>
CONK da ball!!!

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2010, 11:48:51 AM »
How dare you criticize The Annointed One! :)>>>>

You mean TheWon?  :gleam:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2010, 11:53:10 AM »

It's disgusting.
I have nothing bad to say about the lady, she didn't do anything wrong as we now know.

Even if it takes awhile to look at all the facts that is what has to be done.
It slipped passed quite a few people here, not just Obama.
I thought after the Crawley episode lessons would be learned, the white house got burned on that one.
That's why I'm critical of Obama and all the others.
I don't think it's unreasonable in this case to have that point of view.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2010, 12:09:55 PM »

It's disgusting.
That could have been written by a Republican towards Dems during the G.W. years.
Same as it ever was.  Same as it ever was.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2010, 12:29:39 PM »
The White House was not involved in the Sherrod case.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2010, 12:32:58 PM »

It's disgusting.

He's your President. He should be defended until the death until he commits illegal acts or does something you find personally unconscionable.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2010, 12:49:42 PM »
The White House was not involved in the Sherrod case.
I find this very difficult to believe.
If it were true then Obama is seriously disconnected, not good.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2010, 01:30:10 PM »
He's your President. He should be defended until the death until he commits illegal acts or does something you find personally unconscionable.

uh NO. He is not MY President. Not now, not ever. The Usurper in Chief.  :)>>>>

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2010, 01:45:34 PM »
(sigh) Nevermind.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:48:08 PM by BGT »