Tennis Discussions > Tennis Polls

Do you not like Federer's tennis? (Dallas inspired poll)

(1/10) > >>

Babblelot:
This poll was inspired by Dallas's post

--- Quote from: Dallas on June 30, 2010, 03:50:18 PM ---
No one will stay on top for ever.  Heck, as a Federer fan, I'm just thankful we got to see him dominate all those years.  I know he'll eventually drop down but that doesn't bother me.  I do hope even the people who didn't like his tennis still respect what he's done for tennis. ;-()

--- End quote ---

I'm just curious, are there people who don't like Roger's tennis?
My vote is: I don't like Federer for other reasons

Dallas:
Bad Babbs..... I guess this is a 'slow day' for you? :innocent:

Babblelot:
That, yes, but you must have said that for a reason, so I want to suss these people out.

Dallas:
I said it because I've read on other forums mostly, that because of this loss they are so glad the 'hated' Federer should now just go and retire; that he wasn't worth anything; and that he was overrated , etc, etc,.  So I said even if you don't like what Roger had done in tennis - or his tennis - then I hope people will at least respect what he's done for tennis.  That's what I mean! :)~

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: Dallas on June 30, 2010, 05:12:01 PM ---I said it because I've read on other forums mostly, that because of this loss they are so glad the 'hated' Federer should now just go and retire; that he wasn't worth anything; and that he was overrated , etc, etc,.  So I said even if you don't like what Roger had done in tennis - or his tennis - then I hope people will at least respect what he's done for tennis.  That's what I mean! :)~

--- End quote ---

Oh, well you see, I stopped trying to read your mind  :;:-|  a long time ago. Besides, your words are much more fun to play with!  :)~ :)~ :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version