Tennis Discussions > Tennis Polls

Do you not like Federer's tennis? (Dallas inspired poll)

<< < (2/10) > >>

honestly, i think fed is boring and just blah. his tennis is amazing to watch obviously, but for so long hes been like a robot on court, and not to mention the cockiest tennis player ever (and rightfully so). BUT, over the years ive come to respect what hes done and consider myself lucky that ive been around to watch the greatest of all time during his reign.

Dallas:

--- Quote from: Avatar on June 30, 2010, 06:41:17 PM ---honestly, i think fed is boring and just blah. his tennis is amazing to watch obviously, but for so long hes been like a robot on court, and not to mention the cockiest tennis player ever (and rightfully so). BUT, over the years ive come to respect what hes done and consider myself lucky that ive been around to watch the greatest of all time during his reign.

--- End quote ---

Are you kidding?  Robot was Lendl (which I happened to like); or some of the others.  Roger shows a LOT of emotions!

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: Dallas on July 01, 2010, 05:14:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Avatar on June 30, 2010, 06:41:17 PM ---honestly, i think fed is boring and just blah. his tennis is amazing to watch obviously, but for so long hes been like a robot on court, and not to mention the cockiest tennis player ever (and rightfully so). BUT, over the years ive come to respect what hes done and consider myself lucky that ive been around to watch the greatest of all time during his reign.

--- End quote ---

Are you kidding?  Robot was Lendl (which I happened to like); or some of the others.  Roger shows a LOT of emotions!

--- End quote ---

His humility wasn't on display yesterday  ;-()

FedFanForever:
News flash - all great champions are arrogant cocky bastards.

--- Quote from: FedFanForever on July 01, 2010, 06:35:48 PM ---News flash - all great champions are arrogant cocky bastards.

--- End quote ---

yep. the GOAT is allowed to have a big head imo. but responding to dallas, i think hes gradually shown more emotion these past few years (since hes been losing  :)~) but from about 2004 to 2007 he just seemed so incredibly bored at times, and was so robotic in all of his matches. but honestly when i think of federer and emotion, i think of him crying at the AO, and jumping up with his hands in the air everytime he makes a passing shot between the legs. thats about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version