Author Topic: NBA 2010- 2011  (Read 26474 times)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: NBA 2010- 2011
« Reply #320 on: April 01, 2011, 02:58:47 PM »
WTF is wrong with the Mavs? And Jason Terry!!! :mad1:

They just came up against a team at a whole different level to them :)~ and Jason Terry just proved how far behind Lamar he is for the Sixth Man award :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #321 on: April 01, 2011, 03:08:11 PM »
Whatever Chris. :)~ I recorded it and I'll watch it in a bit. Right now, I'm finally getting to see the Lakers/Suns game from last week. Almost time for 2OT!

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #322 on: April 01, 2011, 03:58:13 PM »
Whatever Chris. :)~ I recorded it and I'll watch it in a bit. Right now, I'm finally getting to see the Lakers/Suns game from last week. Almost time for 2OT!

That game with Pheonix was unbelievable, when it goes that long you just HAVE to win it, its hurt Pheonix as ever since their playoff hopes have just disappear with further defeats. Excellent you are going to watch the masterclass the Lakers gave the Mavs free of charge- enjoy :)~

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #323 on: April 01, 2011, 04:11:46 PM »
TBH, I just wanna see the fight. :rofl_2: Dirk had a good game so I'm watching it for him.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #324 on: April 01, 2011, 05:08:37 PM »
That fight was funny. :rofl_2: Matt Barnes getting ejected makes his domestic violence arrest last summer make so much more sense. ..-)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #325 on: April 01, 2011, 05:19:50 PM »
Yeah 4 getting ejected in that 1 incident and then Shannon going too later in the game was crazy. All started with Terry's idiotic push on Blake though. Matt Barnes was just going crazy though wasn't he :rofl_2: Kobe did a great job of keeping the bench back so a whole brawl didn't break out and many more could have been ejected.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #326 on: April 02, 2011, 02:45:30 AM »
Lakers just keep going, this time away to Utah 96-85 :yahoo: :grind dance: :applause: excellent all around it was from the Lakers with 5 in double figures, and now after the Spurs lost again Lakers sit just 1.5 games back on them and they still have to come to Staples Center :) More important than that for me though is that both Miami and Boston(who lost at Atlanta) are 3 games behind the Lakers which could be huge if it comes down to the Finals and homecourt advantage, while its all level with Chicago for the Lakers.Next game home to Denver on Sunday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #327 on: April 02, 2011, 01:51:55 PM »
What is going on with Boston?
The clowns lost another one that they should have won.  :confused1:

As for the Lakers, I'm glad I got them on my side.  :king:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #328 on: April 02, 2011, 02:04:07 PM »
What is going on with Boston?
The clowns lost another one that they should have won.  :confused1:

As for the Lakers, I'm glad I got them on my side.  :king:

Love it Swish :rofl_2: :rofl_2: Its crazy what has happened with that team these last few weeks.

Yeah with the Lakers on your side Swish you'll be smiling big time come the end of it all :))

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #329 on: April 03, 2011, 05:16:00 PM »
Very dsiappointing loss for the Lakers tonight at home 90-95 to the Denver Nuggets :( :( :( Just way too many turnovers tonight from the Lakers and never really being able to get any sort of lead on the Nuggets and then a poor 4th quarter for the Lakers and a good one for Denver meant the 9 game streak was snapped. With San Antonio already winning tonight I would say that the 1st seed is gone now and its all about staying ahead of Dallas, and crucially maintaining a better record than both Miami and Bsoton incase they were in the Finals should LA get there.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #330 on: April 06, 2011, 12:21:40 AM »
Very disappointing loss for the Lakers just now at home to the Jazz 85-86 :( :( :( Again just too many turnovers to expect to win a basketball game. Lakers now making it really close to finish with better eecords than Miami and Boston as now just a game ahead of those 2 and how that finishes could be absolutely crucial for a potential Finals matchup! Away at Golden State tonight and now MUST win! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #331 on: April 07, 2011, 12:25:02 AM »
Lakers lost their 3rd straight game just now :( :( :( 87-95 at the Golden State Warriors! They've played really well at home this season and have close to one of the best records in the league at home but with all that said the Lakers should have gone there and won after the previous 2 games but instead just didn't have to right intensity and especially the 2nd and 3rd quarters were completely out worked and dominated. Spurs clinched the West number 1 seed. Thankfully both the Mavs and Heat lost as well so stay ahead of their records but now level with Boston which could be critical come June! Things don't get any easier though for the Lakers as its now Friday night away at Portland! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #332 on: April 07, 2011, 08:54:18 AM »
Don't worry about the Lakers.
Come playoffs they'll be there.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #333 on: April 07, 2011, 11:48:34 AM »
Don't worry about the Lakers.
Come playoffs they'll be there.

Too true Swish :) I'm just hoping at home more than away though :)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #334 on: April 09, 2011, 01:54:27 AM »
Lakers hitting a wall when they really didn't want to as its 4 straight loses with a 86-93 defeat in Portland :( :( :( This is really making things much more difficult now should the Lakers make it all te way through to the Finals as its looking more and more likely they would have to go on the road 4 times and that's even less ideal with the Finals series being a 2-3-2 series! Next up is Sunday home to the Thunder and the Lakers need to stop this rot! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #335 on: April 11, 2011, 02:03:56 AM »
Lakers lost a 5th straight and are now seriously wrecking their playoff position :( :( :( Lost 120-108 to Oklahoma City at home and it now means the number 2 seed is under threat with Dallas level and even Oklahoma City just a game back, but even worse Chicago and Miami with better records than the Lakers and being in a position where they'll have homecourt for the Finals should they get their. That can be huge come a game 7.

Offline cloudx4209

• Tennis Player
  • 3.0 Tennis Player
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #336 on: April 11, 2011, 07:30:04 PM »
Before the Lakers began their losing streak, I was hoping that they would get #1 seed. Now, they better get #2...
And home-court advantage does not matter because we can win anywhere!!!

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #337 on: April 11, 2011, 09:29:59 PM »
Lakers lost a 5th straight and are now seriously wrecking their playoff position :( :( :( Lost 120-108 to Oklahoma City at home and it now means the number 2 seed is under threat with Dallas level and even Oklahoma City just a game back, but even worse Chicago and Miami with better records than the Lakers and being in a position where they'll have homecourt for the Finals should they get their. That can be huge come a game 7.

My teams are both doing poorly.
The dog face Celtics are falling apart, they better get their heads screwed on right as the playoffs are coming.     :)>>>>

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #338 on: April 12, 2011, 12:17:13 AM »
Before the Lakers began their losing streak, I was hoping that they would get #1 seed. Now, they better get #2...
And home-court advantage does not matter because we can win anywhere!!!

It goes without saying though how much a harder task it would be to go to Miami for a game 7 rather than face them in LA!

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #339 on: April 12, 2011, 12:20:17 AM »

My teams are both doing poorly.
The dog face Celtics are falling apart, they better get their heads screwed on right as the playoffs are coming.     :)>>>>

I'd be very worried if I was a Celtics fan right now, they are lacking real length on there right now an the injury to Shaq(and him being way past close to his best) and the ridiculous trade of Perkins has stuffed their team up big time for me. Before that trade I had them as East favourites, now I have them at the absolute best 3rd-4th favourites for the East. Celtics now face the Knicks and with a couple of All Stars in that team and an improving all around team that could be a real tricky season for the Celtics given their current state.