Author Topic: NBA 2010- 2011  (Read 29300 times)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Re: NBA 2010- 2011
« Reply #420 on: May 18, 2011, 11:06:02 AM »

Miami at Chicago
Game 2 - Bulls lead 1-0 8:30 PM ET

The Bulls are favored by 2-2.5 points.   :king:

The O/U is 181.5, this is the point total for both teams added.

Still it isn't the same without my teams in there.  :(

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #421 on: May 18, 2011, 12:40:22 PM »
I agree its definitely not the same now Swish, once your team(s) have gone :(

Still I'm desperate for Chicago to make this 2-0 and head to South Beach in great shape :) :cheer:

Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
  • Formerly known as "#1federerfan"
« Reply #422 on: May 22, 2011, 06:58:10 PM »
I have never been a big NBA guy, but I watched a lot more this year than any other year because some of the friends I met in college watch the NBA.  The playoffs have been great this year and I have kind of adopted Dallas as my team ahah.  Good to seem them get that W last night despite Dirk not having a good performance.

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #423 on: May 24, 2011, 12:05:31 AM »
Anyone watch Dall-OKC game 4?  Dallas ended the game on a 17-2 run after being down by 15 with 4:30 to go and ended up winning it in OT.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #424 on: May 24, 2011, 12:24:24 AM »
I agree its definitely not the same now Swish, once your team(s) have gone :(

for god's sake, bring back the Seattle Supersonics!!!
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #425 on: May 24, 2011, 12:26:31 AM »
Anyone watch Dall-OKC game 4?  Dallas ended the game on a 17-2 run after being down by 15 with 4:30 to go and ended up winning it in OT.

I've just watched a rerun of it and what a sensational comeback that was from Dallas. Their experience over the Thunder's youth really came through there.

3-1 lead they look good for the Finals now and if Miami win again tonight to also go 3-1 up it will look like we have our Final.

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #426 on: May 24, 2011, 08:28:25 PM »

I've just watched a rerun of it and what a sensational comeback that was from Dallas. Their experience over the Thunder's youth really came through there.

3-1 lead they look good for the Finals now and if Miami win again tonight to also go 3-1 up it will look like we have our Final.

Rematch of the '06 final.  Hopefully Dirk will be able to get the ring this time should it happen.  He really deserves it.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #427 on: May 25, 2011, 12:23:52 AM »
Almost definitely got that rematch now as the damn Heat go 3-1 up over the Bulls! If both the Mavs and Heat win their next game we'll be getting the NBA Finals starting a few days earlier.

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #428 on: May 25, 2011, 12:27:59 AM »
Almost definitely got that rematch now as the damn Heat go 3-1 up over the Bulls! If both the Mavs and Heat win their next game we'll be getting the NBA Finals starting a few days earlier.
Yea I was disappointed to see that as well.  The Dall-OKC game tomorrow has blowout written all over it after that deflating loss the Thunder took last game.  I'd be surprised to see Chicago lose four straight though.  This is the first time all year they have even lost 3 straight games.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #429 on: May 25, 2011, 12:29:56 AM »
Yea I was disappointed to see that as well.  The Dall-OKC game tomorrow has blowout written all over it after that deflating loss the Thunder took last game.  I'd be surprised to see Chicago lose four straight though.  This is the first time all year they have even lost 3 straight games.

That's my thinking too on this and how I expect it to go. But seems the Heat are playing great basketball now and really clicking and that's not good for every other team in the upcoming years if those guys win the whole thing in their first year!

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #430 on: May 25, 2011, 12:38:04 AM »

That's my thinking too on this and how I expect it to go. But seems the Heat are playing great basketball now and really clicking and that's not good for every other team in the upcoming years if those guys win the whole thing in their first year!

Yea Miami looks like trouble for a while.  Boston is old, LAL is old, Dallas is old, and San Antonio is old.  Miami, OKC, Chi, possibly ATL and NYK for a couple more year look like the elites of the future.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #431 on: May 25, 2011, 01:00:37 PM »

Yea Miami looks like trouble for a while.  Boston is old, LAL is old, Dallas is old, and San Antonio is old.  Miami, OKC, Chi, possibly ATL and NYK for a couple more year look like the elites of the future.

Yeah completely agree that those teams all need to start bringing some new blood in and some new quality blood at that. But for the next season or 2 all those older teams are still going to be right there or there about's but need to start looking to the future now at the same time.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #432 on: May 25, 2011, 04:52:04 PM »

Rematch of the '06 final.  Hopefully Dirk will be able to get the ring this time should it happen.  He really deserves it.

Boy do I hope you're correct!  LET'S GO MAVS - But first things first - LET'S FINISH UP THE THUNDER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #433 on: May 26, 2011, 12:21:08 AM »
Was finished up then in another close 1 but the Mavs got the job done and clinched an impressive 4-1 series win. Now they really have to beat Miami! :cheer:

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #434 on: May 26, 2011, 12:39:28 AM »
Was finished up then in another close 1 but the Mavs got the job done and clinched an impressive 4-1 series win. Now they really have to beat Miami! :cheer:

I only managed to catch half of the 4th quarter but from the highlights it looked like a great game.  Dallas is just 4 away!

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #435 on: May 28, 2011, 09:48:28 PM »
If the Mavs lose, I will be so sad. :( But if Dirk wins and he is the one to prevent Lebron from getting a championship, then :yahoo:

Offline retro

• Tennis God
« Reply #436 on: May 30, 2011, 11:16:30 AM »
So will Dallas join the rarefied company that consists of me, BGT, and Talkalot in having their hometown team win the championship the last 3 years? Or will we continued to look down upon her if the Mavs don't seal the deal forcing Dallas to continue to put all of her hopes into the fading Federer Express?

I so want to see Dirk and Kidd hoist that trophy. No hate for Lebron because IMO he made the right decision to leave Cleveland.
I lost the will to live mid way through the first set!
 ~*Supernova*~   from wtaworld.com

Victoria Azarenka d. Kaia Kanepi 7-6(5) 6-3
May 7, 2009

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #437 on: May 30, 2011, 08:41:07 PM »
So will Dallas join the rarefied company that consists of me, BGT, and Talkalot in having their hometown team win the championship the last 3 years? Or will we continued to look down upon her if the Mavs don't seal the deal forcing Dallas to continue to put all of her hopes into the fading Federer Express?

I so want to see Dirk and Kidd hoist that trophy. No hate for Lebron because IMO he made the right decision to leave Cleveland.

GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AND Fed too!) :)~ :rofl_2:

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #438 on: May 31, 2011, 12:25:40 AM »
If the Mavs win, this will be my third straight year with the team I follow the whole season winning the championship. Example: 2009-Lakers, 2010-Saints, and hopefully 2011-Mavericks! What MLB or MLS teams should I follow for 2012? :)~ Go Mavs! Go Dirk! :cheer:

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #439 on: May 31, 2011, 08:04:23 PM »
^STL Cardinals! at least that's my team.  Playing well this year too!

Game 1 about to start.