Author Topic: Hey there ^^  (Read 630 times)

Offline Lynnae

• New Poster
Hey there ^^
« on: July 03, 2010, 07:32:17 AM »
Hi everybody ! My name is Lynnae (well, it does look like the real one^^), i'll be turning 23 in a few months. As you can guess, i'm a tennis fan, though it's kind of recent: i only started watching tennis on tv for the French Open in 2006 (I'm French, by the way), and since last summer i'm trying to watch as much tennis as i can.

I used to play also, when i was a teenager, but i didn't like the competition and i stopped at 17, but i would love to play again ! Only problem is, had an accident last November (broken ligaments and fractured tibia :( ), so it would only be to play, no competition involved, which would be a bit hard to find where i live  :Confused:

I love watching Federer play (so disappointed when he lost this week T__T), as well as Nadal, Hewitt, and double invitations players like Bahrami Mansour and Henri Leconte ^^

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Re: Hey there ^^
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 07:43:22 AM »
Welcome to the forums!  I hope you get back into the game even if it is just for some fun hitting and nice exercise.  Competition is not always required.  :)
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 02:30:21 PM »
Welcome to the forums Lynnae :) I'm with you in the age department. With living in France have you been to any tournaments there? especially Roland Garros? I've been to Roland Garros twice and love it :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Lynnae

• New Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 04:39:03 PM »
No, i've never been to any tournaments. Thanks ^^