And most Democrats support socialism, I think they're very stupid and moronic for doing that. So there!
Wrong. Most Democrats support policies that would be considered incredibly right-wing in any civilised country. Not even the most right-wing member of the UK Conservative Party would advocate putting so much healthcare in hands of insurance companies as in the case in USA. Or allowing every nutjob in the country to carry a gun. Only the far-right fringe are against gay marriages, or deporting the descendants of illegal immigrants, as swish and yourself advocated earlier. What you call socialism isn't even in the same area of the political spectrum as real socialism. What you call socialism isn't even left-wing.
Let's address all your points one by one:
* First let's define socialism -
Socialism is an economic and political theory based on public or common ownership and cooperative management of the means of production and allocation of resources.
Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Waters:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxine_Waters#Nationalizing_the_United_States.27_petroleum_industry In May 2008, Waters told Shell Oil Company president John Hofmeister at the House Judiciary Committee's Task Force on Competition Policy and Antitrust law that if he did not guarantee reduced gasoline prices in exchange for reduction by Congress of oil drilling restrictions, she would favor nationalization of the American petroleum industry. She misspoke in a widely reported gaffe: "And guess what this liberal will be all about? This liberal will be all about socializing, uh, um...would be about, basically, taking over and the government running all of your companies."[1
* healthcare as a right. Most Democrats agree with you that it is a right and nobody should have to pay for it. Most Republicans think people should have to pay their own way, that health care is a good that someone had to labor to produce.
* Allowing every nutjob to own a gun. Aside from a blanket banning of all guns, I don't see how you stop mentally unstable people from having a gun. The 2nd Amendment enshrines the right to bear arms, period. That means you don't just have a problem with Republicans, you have a problem with America.
* Gay marriage. yeah the far right wing is against it. I think many Republicans would be for civil unions.
* Illegal immigrants - how does Mexico treat illegals? Pretty badly I hear.http://stevescomments.wordpress.com/2010/04/29/how-does-mexico-treat-its-illegal-aliens/
– The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?
– If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories. Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam and prove they can provide their own health care.
Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country (see, for example, President Obama’s illegal alien aunt — a fugitive from deportation for eight years who is awaiting a second decision on her previously rejected asylum claim).
Law enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.
Calderon had some nerve coming to MY country and lecturing us on immigration policy, when HIS country is downright Neo-Nazi going by liberal standards.
You are correct that the European left-wing is more left-wing then the Democrats but it's very slight. Most Democrats believe in redistribution of wealth, in special protections for employee unions and generally pro-appeasement foreign policy.