Non-Tennis Discussions > Other Sports

English Football

<< < (2/71) > >>

zenicaone:

--- Quote from: Babblelot on July 26, 2010, 10:11:58 AM ---

I've got an idea. Why don't you try to convince me with past scores between the MLS and PL. If the MLS almost always beats the PL in these games, then you might be on to something.

I'll wait, but I think you'll discover that that is not the case. So if it's never been the case, why are the games rigged today?

--- End quote ---

Offcourse this is just my point of view - Maybe they decided now is a good momentum
because after not so bad presentation of USA soccer team on WC 2010 it is not so hard
to believe that one american team can win against MUFC  (if MUFC is really playing hard to win)

and before it was enough to loose 1 goal difference and they would say "hey we are not that bad at football"

Chris1987:
A huge shot in the eye Babble as Manchester United badly beat the MLS All Stars in Houston 5-2  :)~

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: Chris1987 on July 29, 2010, 02:14:45 AM ---A huge shot in the eye Babble as Manchester United badly beat the MLS All Stars in Houston 5-2  :)~

--- End quote ---

Ha! MLS all-stars aren't even a team that's ever practiced together once. Seems ManU didn't care much for being humiliated at Arrowhead Stadium  :)~

retro:
Fox Soccer channel should be included with the top 250 package on Directv like the Golf Channel, Tennis Channel, NBAtv, and NFL Network..-)

Chris1987:
The understrength United don't particularly care for any of the results on this pre season Tour   :)~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version