Author Topic: Lovely Brick  (Read 3048 times)

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
Re: Lovely Brick
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2010, 06:42:08 PM »
Ooops, sorry, I just got done having dinner with my family out on the back deck of my modest home that's almost paid for.  I hope to take the boat out tomorrow morning and enjoy couple hour of free time before heading back to work.

How are things in that little rat hole in Chi Town BabbleWhiner?  My guess is those cat turds that got dumped in your hallway ealier this year were well deserved. ;-()  Heading out tonight to piss away some of your cash again on some fool concert, booze, and whores, instead of saving up and investing?  Imbecile.  You've created your own reality and I've created mine. :)~

I've earned every penny I've got, and I'll be danged if I'm going to hand over to some ballless (triple L wooohooo!) whiner like yourself who demands it.  Go ahead, be a victim, you're good at it.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 06:53:02 PM by monstertruck »
CONK da ball!!!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2010, 06:48:08 PM »
:rofl_2: When Scott started a thread on his car, I don't think he thought it would end up as a debate on health insurance :rofl_2:
Not much of a debate really, if one person just tosses around insults.
I still can't figure out why he thinks he's more entitled to the product of my life and effort than I am. :Confused:
Nobody's been able to justify that.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2010, 07:21:26 PM »
lol, anyone wanna hear about a brick?
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 07:28:30 PM »
lol, anyone wanna hear about a brick?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5EHAqhR1c&feature=avmsc2[/youtube]
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2010, 07:34:24 PM »
Ooops, sorry, I just got done having dinner with my family out on the back deck of my modest home that's almost paid for.  I hope to take the boat out tomorrow morning and enjoy couple hour of free time before heading back to work.

How are things in that little rat hole in Chi Town BabbleWhiner?  My guess is those cat turds that got dumped in your hallway ealier this year were well deserved. ;-()  Heading out tonight to piss away some of your cash again on some fool concert, booze, and whores, instead of saving up and investing?  Imbecile.  You've created your own reality and I've created mine. :)~

I've earned every penny I've got, and I'll be danged if I'm going to hand over to some ballless (triple L wooohooo!) whiner like yourself who demands it.  Go ahead, be a victim, you're good at it.

Talk about whiny! Why don't you just drop your skirt,  hold up a white flag, and cry :crying:  I surrender. All that is is a very wordy way of bowing out of another argument with me in which you've had your baboon ass handed to you, whilst at the same time trying to look self-important.

:rofl_2:  That's what we in Chicago call a small person looking pathetic.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 07:36:35 PM by Babblelot »
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2010, 07:44:17 PM »
Ooops, sorry, I just got done having dinner with my family out on the back deck of my modest home that's almost paid for.  I hope to take the boat out tomorrow morning and enjoy couple hour of free time before heading back to work.

How are things in that little rat hole in Chi Town BabbleWhiner?  My guess is those cat turds that got dumped in your hallway ealier this year were well deserved. ;-()  Heading out tonight to piss away some of your cash again on some fool concert, booze, and whores, instead of saving up and investing?  Imbecile.  You've created your own reality and I've created mine. :)~

Talk about whiny! Why don't you just drop your skirt,  hold up a white flag, and cry :crying:  I surrender. All that is is a very wordy way of bowing out of another argument with me in which you've had your baboon ass handed to you, whilst at the same time trying to look self-important.

:rofl_2:  That's what we in Chicago call a small person looking pathetic.

Have fun with the ho's tonight scumbag.
Please use your own money for that. ;-()
CONK da ball!!!

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2010, 07:55:08 PM »
Did you say something about spending time with your family on the deck?   :rofl_2: Did you bring your laptop with you to dinner? So let's get this right. You spend 70 hours a week working, and when you have free time, you spend it, not with family--not even talking tennis--but instead, s**tting your nonsensical ideology all over T4U. Clearly, you value getting hammered on :hammer: by me more than spending what little free time you have with family.

Nice priorities. That's top-shelf loser material :winner:  

And you're so my b!tch you've been name calling for an hour.  ;-()
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 08:24:36 PM by Babblelot »

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2010, 09:12:41 PM »
Did you say something about spending time with your family on the deck?   :rofl_2: Did you bring your laptop with you to dinner? So let's get this right. You spend 70 hours a week working, and when you have free time, you spend it, not with family--not even talking tennis--but instead, s**tting your nonsensical ideology all over T4U. Clearly, you value getting hammered on :hammer: by me more than spending what little free time you have with family.

No MT is a winner because he can pay $70K medical bill out of pocket, while you have to troll the Chi-town for cheap hookers. Seems pretty obvious to me.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2010, 10:19:29 PM »

Actually just doing some biz paperwork after dindin.
Unlike the time it requires you to dream up not-so-clever insults, my rebuttals to your ill-tempered posts can be done in just a few seconds.
btw How are your businesses doing?
Perhaps you should look into transmission repairs.  It sounds rather lucrative.

Don't forget your raincoat tonight Lucky.
...and of course your credit card.  ;-()

« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 05:25:17 AM by monstertruck »
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2010, 08:19:47 AM »
I ran over a brick quite awhile back. I saw it and didn't have time for a quick lane change. Also though it wasn't that high, I was wrong. The rubber spoiler to direct air to the engine was too low and hit it. The brick made a very loud noise as it tumbled under the car but luckily there was no damage.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2010, 01:37:19 PM »
Wrong place to discuss bricks and car damage, swish. This thread is to discuss health insurance and call each other names.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2010, 05:35:30 PM »
Thanks for helping keep this thread on track BGT.  :)
Scott Baker

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2010, 10:49:36 PM »
Wrong place to discuss bricks and car damage, swish. This thread is to discuss health insurance and call each other names.

MT is taking the load for now. Next it'll be FFF and I guess it'll be my turn after that.  :king:
Babbs will end up being 80 lbs with a peanut sized brain after were finished with him.  :rofl_2:
The cat ladies can finish the job after that.  :)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 12:09:35 PM »
MT is taking the load for now. Next it'll be FFF and I guess it'll be my turn after that.  :king:
Babbs will end up being 80 lbs with a peanut sized brain after were finished with him.  :rofl_2:
The cat ladies can finish the job after that.  :)

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: Babble-mush is all that will be left.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2010, 06:01:13 PM »
Luckily the insurance company is covering the cost.  Whew.  I did not want to pay for that!
Scott Baker

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2010, 12:28:08 AM »
Luckily the insurance company is covering the cost.  Whew.  I did not want to pay for that!

That is a huge relief for you Scott! I'm glad to hear it will be they who pay the cost rather than yourself  :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2010, 05:17:05 AM »
Any mention of the premiums going up after the claim is paid?
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2010, 12:33:51 PM »
No, I am getting cooked at work.  I asked wifey to look into it.

My next door neighbor is the City attorney for the city it happened in.  I will be asking him if the City ever helps pay for stuff like this as it is still money out of my pocket ($250 deductible) and who knows what to my insurance.  I also volunteer my time to this City as I am on their Design Review Board which reviews and changes to anything commercial or residential (residential only in the old downtown area) through a council type setting where we vote ye or ne on proposed changes.  I of course live in this city as well.
Scott Baker

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2010, 06:15:12 AM »
Good luck getting any mooolah from any form of gov. at this time.
Unless it's 'stimulus' cash of course! :rofl_2:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Belgian Miss

• Tennis God
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2010, 01:16:57 PM »
Why is this a sticky :confused1: