Tennis Discussions > Tennis Polls

More Slam titles- Federer or Nadal

<< < (2/5) > >>

Emma:
Yes, I think it will be the overall record that will count in the end. There's only one factor that goes against Federer and that's his H2H record against Nadal, but I don't think that will be measured as the main factor. At the end of the day, it's the total slams that count first. Besides, we don't know if Nadal will get there ever.

fantastic:

--- Quote from: Emma on October 18, 2010, 11:20:40 AM ---He might win another couple of majors but he will have to get easy draws and a great schedule that's easy on the body.

--- End quote ---

He has beat Roger 6 out of his 9 Slams, Novak 5 out his 9, Murray 2 out of his 9..................easy draws? You mean Murray draws?  ;-()

If we are talking about a player with 1 or 2 slams..the your observation might hold water........in Nadal case; he is beating EVERYBODY to win his majors or you just forgot about Robin-Murray-Berdych at SW19?

Do you enjoy getting expose?  ..-)

Emma:

--- Quote from: fantastic on October 18, 2010, 04:16:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Emma on October 18, 2010, 11:20:40 AM ---He might win another couple of majors but he will have to get easy draws and a great schedule that's easy on the body.

--- End quote ---

He has beat Roger 6 out of his 9 Slams, Novak 5 out his 9, Murray 2 out of his 9..................easy draws? You mean Murray draws?  ;-()

If we are talking about a player with 1 or 2 slams..the your observation might hold water........in Nadal case; he is beating EVERYBODY to win his majors or you just forgot about Robin-Murray-Berdych at SW19?

Do you enjoy getting expose?  ..-)

--- End quote ---

eh, huh, what?  :rofl_2:

The poor guy didn't even notice that I was talking about Federer not Nadal.  :rofl_2: but yes, Rafa did beat Murray at Wimbledon but Murray also beat Nadal at USO and AO. What's your point again?

Okay, so I don't feel this is Shankar any more but ....gasp!... huntingyou!

Oh dear...I neve saw this one coming.

Sophie Hart:
100 % Federer, he is a true professional and can beat any tough competition, as I have seen his numerous daring performances.

Tatiana:
Obviously Fed will win more slams than Nadal. And Nadal will win more slams than the likes of Murray, Nole or Del Potro.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version