Tennis4you Community > T4U Forum Guidelines & Announcements

Tennis4you Forum Updated!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Babblelot:
OK this is what I had in mind.  :thumbs-up:

FedFanForever:
T4Y - is there a way I can skin the website? Or this look is all we get? It's just that I prefer darker hues for backgrounds, easier on my eyes. I get migraines easily.

Tennis4you:
I will check for a darker hue skin for the website as you would have the option to use this skin or any other ones I load to the forum.  It might not be as pretty as this one with the images and all, but it will certainly work.  I will of course try to get it as nice as possible.

FedFanForever:

--- Quote from: Tennis4you on December 26, 2010, 03:15:31 PM ---I will check for a darker hue skin for the website as you would have the option to use this skin or any other ones I load to the forum.  It might not be as pretty as this one with the images and all, but it will certainly work.  I will of course try to get it as nice as possible.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Babblelot:
Okay, I'm prolly the only one who is annoyed by this. I usually have a split screen. On one side of the screen is T4U and on the other is a match or game. In the old forum, T4U justified to the browser width (half screen) so that I could view the entire page without having to scroll left and right. Can't do that now. May not affect many people, but it's too bad it's like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version