Author Topic: Anna or Maria  (Read 13405 times)

SW*1

Anna or Maria
« on: June 10, 2005, 07:11:43 PM »
I saw this on the ESPN Messageboard and majority of the board seems biased to Maria. So maybe it is different here.

Who is hotter, not more talented but hotter, Maria or Anna?

on court looks

For me Anna! Maria is not that hot without makeup, she looks kind of cute but not hot. Anna can look hot with or without makeup and has a better body.

Offline BitterBlueBong

• Tennis God
Anna or Maria
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 07:13:42 PM »
I'd take Anna any day of the week.

Anonymous

Anna or Maria
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 07:21:58 PM »
Maybe people are saying Maria because they see her more, but straight up without a doubt it's Anna. She's the hottest female athlete ever. You can't compare the two.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Anna or Maria
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 08:24:52 PM »
anna
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

DaniFan

Anna or Maria
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 08:44:45 PM »
If I had to pick Daniela! JK I know shes not an option but of these two. But Id pick Anna any day of the week and twice on Sunday over Maria.

Offline val

• Tennis Enthusiast
Anna or Maria
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 01:48:56 PM »
Since drooling is so common around here, let's at least drool about the right woman.  Gabriella Sabatini.  End of.

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
Anna or Maria
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2005, 02:04:45 PM »
Anna. no doubt.
Be the change that you seek.

huey6

Anna or Maria
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2005, 03:49:45 PM »
Just another "hottest player" thread? (yawn...)
Anna. The sexiest female athlete ever. Period.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Anna or Maria
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 02:35:28 AM »
Maria in the looks department and most importantly the tennis department
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
Anna or Maria
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005, 10:02:14 AM »
Both are exceptionaly beautiful women.   If I had to choose I would go with Maria, but only by the narrowest margin.   On court no contest though, Maria miles ahead in talent, even if she never wins another match, she will already have trumped Anna, and it is not just because of hard work, Anna actualy worked extremely hard contrary to popular belief, Maria is just much more talented.

Offline Pacer

• Tennis God
Anna or Maria
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 02:29:26 PM »
I have to go with Anna, just look at the body.
Ralphie: I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle! <br /><br />Mrs. Parker: No, you\'ll shoot your eye out.

SW*1

Anna or Maria
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2005, 02:39:12 PM »
Quote from: "Pacer92110"
I have to go with Anna, just look at the body.

More than that. Marias face without makeup isnt that great. Its cute but look at some of her pictures. She has blotchy skin and acne. She is cute but Anna is downright gorgeous with or without makeup. And with it just plays up that beauty. With makeup Maria does look good but Anna just beats her. Body too.

Offline GRETZKYANDGRAF

• Tennis Enthusiast
Re: Anna or Maria
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2005, 06:25:44 PM »
NO WAY!!!!MARIA IS MUCH PRETTIER

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
Re: Anna or Maria
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2005, 04:54:31 PM »
Quote from: "GRETZKYANDGRAF"
NO WAY!!!!MARIA IS MUCH PRETTIER

Maria's pretty
Anna's pretty, hot, and fine as H#!!

that's the difference!!!
Be the change that you seek.

Offline kungpaobenji27

• Tennis Addict
Anna or Maria
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2005, 05:41:36 PM »
I'd say Anna is better bc of the behind factor.  Maria sort of lacks that now but still, she is gorgeous as is Anna.  Anna K's rear end gives her the edge in the tiebreaker.

In terms of game, obviously Maria.  She is much mentally tougher and has more desire than Anna.  Call me crazy but I think Anna is actually more talented and has more versatility in her game.  Too bad it didn't all come together for her.  With that being said, I think Maria's has done a much better job of utilizing the weapons in her arsenal.

DaniFan

Anna or Maria
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2005, 06:01:30 PM »
Quote from: "kungpaobenji27"
I'd say Anna is better bc of the behind factor.  Maria sort of lacks that now but still, she is gorgeous as is Anna.  Anna K's rear end gives her the edge in the tiebreaker.

In terms of game, obviously Maria.  She is much mentally tougher and has more desire than Anna.  Call me crazy but I think Anna is actually more talented and has more versatility in her game.  Too bad it didn't all come together for her.  With that being said, I think Maria's has done a much better job of utilizing the weapons in her arsenal.

Youre not crazy. Anna had a better game or could have she just didnt have the dedication or mental strength which lead to the lack of dedication. Anna was a better mover. Her serve was odd, very high toss. Anna could have been a slam winner. But she didnt get the results she was hoping for fast enough and pressure mounted and then modeling and then she lost dedication to the game.

But Maria does. Her game is not great very average she just is mentally tougher and hits the ball well. I think that wont last. Vaidisova and Ivanovic have more variety and can and will pass her. And both are goregeous so tennis will be a beautiful sport, Maria, Nicole, Ana I, Elena D, Anastasia, Venus, Serena, and of course, Daniela.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
Anna or Maria
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 03:23:07 PM »
i seriously believe that Maria would over power both  Vaidisova and Ivanovic whenever they play during their careers- plus i dont think there as tough mentally as Maria.

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline TennisStar05

• Tennis God
Anna or Maria
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2005, 03:35:48 PM »
Sharapova, Vaidisova, and Ivanovic are all gonna be in the top 10 in a year to two years anyways. While Maria probably has the edge now who nows then.

Anonymous

Anna or Maria
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005, 04:49:40 PM »
Quote from: "ChrisTaylor1987"
i seriously believe that Maria would over power both  Vaidisova and Ivanovic whenever they play during their careers- plus i dont think there as tough mentally as Maria.

I think you need to look at the serve and groundstrokes of Vaidisova and you will see that she will be number 1 soon enough. Same with Ivanovic, the only difference between those two girls and Maria is experince and confidence. When they are more experienced and confident there is no doubt that Maria wouldn't be able to stay on the court with them.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
Anna or Maria
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 04:45:03 AM »
Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "ChrisTaylor1987"

I think you need to look at the serve and groundstrokes of Vaidisova and you will see that she will be number 1 soon enough. Same with Ivanovic, the only difference between those two girls and Maria is experince and confidence. When they are more experienced and confident there is no doubt that Maria wouldn't be able to stay on the court with them.

Dream on you will soon see that it will be them who cant stay on court with Maria- believe me- as Maria will continue to improve so much upon the fantastic foundations she already has.