Author Topic: Anna or Maria  (Read 13426 times)

Offline kungpaobenji27

• Tennis Addict
Anna or Maria
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2005, 03:09:01 PM »
The question is whether Vaidisova or Ivanovic can improve their mental toughness and confidence so that it would compliment or boost their games.  Maria already has the inner strength and maturity that makes her game excel not to mention the fact that her game keeps improving.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Anna or Maria
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2005, 03:15:39 PM »
Quote from: "kungpaobenji27"
The question is whether Vaidisova or Ivanovic can improve their mental toughness and confidence so that it would compliment or boost their games.  Maria already has the inner strength and maturity that makes her game excel not to mention the fact that her game keeps improving.

thats right Maria is not too much older than the two of them especially Ivanavic= Maria therefore has the best foundations and has the most crucial factor of the mental toughness. 20% of the tennis is ability and physical but 80% is mental and in the head and Maria along with Henin and probably Serena is the most toughest player on tour- its hard to develop such a strong mental strength. Also Maria is improving so much especially her net game- which has come on so much in recent months.
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

DaniFan

Anna or Maria
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2005, 10:29:14 PM »
Quote from: "ChrisTaylor1987"
Quote from: "kungpaobenji27"

thats right Maria is not too much older than the two of them especially Ivanavic= Maria therefore has the best foundations and has the most crucial factor of the mental toughness. 20% of the tennis is ability and physical but 80% is mental and in the head and Maria along with Henin and probably Serena is the most toughest player on tour- its hard to develop such a strong mental strength. Also Maria is improving so much especially her net game- which has come on so much in recent months.

I dunno i think Nicole has a better foundation than Maria did at 15. Well Nicole is 16 now. But already in the top 30 (30 even) And Nicoles game overall has the potential to be better than Marias. Id say that Maria is better now becuase the confidence. But Nicole at 18 is going to be sick if she gets confidence and a couple big wins. Shes already got a few titles. Shes only played 3 slams.
http://www.wtatour.com/players/playerprofiles/PlayerBio2.asp?PlayerID=311911

Offline SerenasBiggestFan

• Tennis God
  • "Oh Eddy, is it, is it a bee?" Patsy Stone
Anna or Maria
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2005, 12:21:19 PM »
both of them are HOT---Anna is hotter, Maria seems like shes trying to hard (the pic of her on the chair), while Anna comes across as a natural. Maria's better at tennis but look at what Anna's gotten out of tennis--everything she wants

"I was so caught up in the moment... now your just a memory burning in my mind..."

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
Anna or Maria
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2005, 04:42:16 PM »
This is ridiculous.  It's like asking "what's the hotter car?  mitsubishi eclipse or ferrari f430 spyder?"  

In terms of looks, Anna is a Ferrari, a world class beauty.  Maria is a Mitsubishi Eclipse.  A nice looking car, but you're not necessarily ooh-ing and aah-ing over it as it drives by Starbucks.  

Also, Anna is arguably a more talented tennis player, although certainly not the better tennis player.

Anonymous

Anna or Maria
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2005, 04:24:32 PM »
Im going out on a limb and saying neither. Anna is hotter of the two. But for me shes not eve nthe hottest player. Vaidisova was mentioned, WOAH! Shes hot. But I think Schett and Coetzer are the hottest of the hot. Coetzer may be 5'3 but she is and was absolutely breathtaking. I was like 14 when I first saw her and still after all these years she's just perfect and Schett unique but still beautiful. Anna and Maria are very generic. Schett has these facial features that set her apart. And Coetzers firgure was astounding.

Offline neomanxl

• Tennis Player
Anna or Maria
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2005, 02:33:14 PM »
anna, but if either one of them asked me for a date id be tongue tied for the next year
feel free to aim me anything about tennis :p

Offline 10is champ

• Tennis Addict
Anna or Maria
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2005, 09:47:57 AM »
i just think its funny so many people write in this thread... after all... its pretty easy to see..
best player: anna
prettiest on court: anna
prettiest full stop[sorry im really tired]: anna
but ya gotta think, maria sharapova is the biggest paid sportsperson on earth on endorsments... sad but true! even better then anna, or even federer are/was. highest.. on earth!
molik my hero

Offline Wimbledon_05_Venus

• Tennis God
Anna or Maria
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2005, 05:46:07 PM »
Ana's so much Hotter!! Have you seen the herpes om Sharahova's face??

Offline thejackal

• Tennis God
Anna or Maria
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2005, 06:06:10 PM »
Quote from: "Wimbledon_05_Venus"
Ana's so much Hotter!! Have you seen the herpes om Sharahova's face??

:lol-cry:
official blogger

tennisconnected.com

Offline NJtennis11

• Tennis God
Anna or Maria
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2005, 06:55:04 PM »
test

Offline mmm

• Tennis Player
    • http://www.topspin-me.tk
Anna or Maria
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2005, 01:40:27 AM »
Maria Sharapova is hotter for me...

but Ana Ivanovic will be my number 1 sweetheart!  I like those who are not too pretty on court.... but once they get off court, they are the bomb!