Author Topic: Why are men so angry?  (Read 8352 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
Re: Why are men so angry?
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2011, 11:34:21 AM »
A hungry man is an angry man...

What makes me angry, and I say this delicately, is that giant signature of yours. Very over the top and very in your face. Common sense is, after all, not that common as they say. 
You are everything I am not.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2011, 01:44:03 PM »
I still have to weigh in on this topic. Especially with Emma  :)~

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2011, 02:46:15 PM »
So much potential, pawan yet you hold so much of it back ....just like my Murray.

Don't be like faoquin, okay?

Look at some of his recent posts:

Nice

Interesting theory

Did you? really?

How does that work?

Vamos

Offline foaquin

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2011, 09:37:36 PM »

You know, the bolded part doesn't look big enough.  ..-)

Anyway, who knows if that works or not. It's a long shot anyway. I have a better question for you though - do the short distance ones work? I would assume not because I see my friends getting dumped all the time. It's either that or they are getting divorced or they are in arguments all the time.

But how do you mean anyway?

Independent man + independent woman=  perfect union?   Who's the boss in this type of relationship?  Why in this relationships there is always the dilemma on who's get the driver seat?    Which  marriages are the most successful the ones with only one provider or the one with two working partners ?    I assume now that the modern woman is happier now than the ones who lived in the man-dominated era ?     
What's the divorce rate in  the Islamic countries?
Don't get me wrong, I'm just curious?

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2011, 11:52:06 PM »
How about we start with the women on this forum and see if they are controlling or not. Okay, so not too many women here come to think of it

yellowball is back. You two can go at it again.    :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

yellow, get ovah here! 
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2011, 12:02:13 AM »
What do you mean “I wonder why”? The relationship I am in right now is long distance so there's no actual chance for either of us to control it. I've already talked about other men in my life and how they were with me and vice versa on this very thread.

Are you dating your ex? Ha ha. Hey, it happens to the best of us; it happens to the rest of us. I got back with a few of my ex's a few times, thinking the impossible possible.

Men, on the other hand, are much less trust worthy and not as responsible and lack emotion considerably. So there’s a deep conflict of interest to begin with – no wonder why most marriages are doomed from the beginning.

Then there's me. I think women do come into relationships with pre-misconceptions of how I'm going to behave and respond. It definitely frustrates them when I don't react the way they anticipate based on what conventional wisdom dictates how guys will react.
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2011, 01:17:08 PM »
Men are angry because stupid b**ches post threads like this.  :)>>>>
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2011, 02:36:47 PM »

Your wife must be a b**ch because you sound bitter all the time.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2011, 02:38:05 PM »
How about we start with the women on this forum and see if they are controlling or not. Okay, so not too many women here come to think of it

yellowball is back. You two can go at it again.    :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

yellow, get ovah here!

Why? Does that turn you on, you pervert?  :)~

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2011, 02:50:39 PM »
What do you mean “I wonder why”? The relationship I am in right now is long distance so there's no actual chance for either of us to control it. I've already talked about other men in my life and how they were with me and vice versa on this very thread.

Are you dating your ex? Ha ha. Hey, it happens to the best of us; it happens to the rest of us. I got back with a few of my ex's a few times, thinking the impossible possible.

Men, on the other hand, are much less trust worthy and not as responsible and lack emotion considerably. So there’s a deep conflict of interest to begin with – no wonder why most marriages are doomed from the beginning.

Then there's me. I think women do come into relationships with pre-misconceptions of how I'm going to behave and respond. It definitely frustrates them when I don't react the way they anticipate based on what conventional wisdom dictates how guys will react.

Gawd no, I am not dating my ex. I have absolutely no history of dating my Exs. I only move on from one relationship to the other once I am very sure that I am done and about with the it. There's no going back, no turning around, no nothing ... for me. But I tend to keep good friendly relationship with me Exs. No harm done just because the two couldn't work it out. Plenty of fish for each party.

Babbs, I am pretty sure you don't wanna be in a permanent relationship, so women will get frustrated. But some of them still feel they can turn things around which in fact frustrate them even more. Both men and women tend to crave for things thye will never get. If you look beyond that, you will see it's actually about them being more obsessed with themselves than anything else.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2011, 03:01:39 PM »

You know, the bolded part doesn't look big enough.  ..-)

Anyway, who knows if that works or not. It's a long shot anyway. I have a better question for you though - do the short distance ones work? I would assume not because I see my friends getting dumped all the time. It's either that or they are getting divorced or they are in arguments all the time.

But how do you mean anyway?

Independent man + independent woman=  perfect union?   Who's the boss in this type of relationship?  Why in this relationships there is always the dilemma on who's get the driver seat?    Which  marriages are the most successful the ones with only one provider or the one with two working partners ?    I assume now that the modern woman is happier now than the ones who lived in the man-dominated era ?     
What's the divorce rate in  the Islamic countries?
Don't get me wrong, I'm just curious?

You know? it's almost never those things. When you love someone truly nothing about that person will bother you at any level. So it's all coming down to love actually. Mind you, being in love and loving someone are entirely two different things. The former is a delusional state, the latter is the actual love.

The divorce rate in the Muslim countries is very low I'd assume and that's mostly because women are still quite dependent on their men and men still don't want their women to work. They feel if they do, they'll lose control of them. And that's a no no to them. Trust me, it's acutally the men who control the relationship; it's only in the Western world where things are different because the law tends to favour women; hence the power shifts once married but up until that point, it's the men who control of it all. To be more precise, whoever gets the power regardless, they are more than likely to abuse it - men or women - neither is innocent.

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2011, 06:50:55 PM »

hahahaaa  :gleam:
Be the change that you seek.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2011, 01:46:28 PM »
We don't get laid enough .... I think I'm going to find a BF... women are just too demanding  :rofl_2: (Emma I still love you)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 01:48:24 PM by Alex »

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2011, 05:40:35 PM »
God, what a stupid useless thread.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2011, 12:57:50 AM »

buh bye!  :bye1:

No one will miss you.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2011, 01:05:03 AM »

buh bye!  :bye1:

No one will miss you.
lolz, Bubs will you marry me  :rofl_2:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2011, 01:37:20 AM »
Ok so you two clearly don't like one another so why don't you just ignore whatever the other says and stick with that method, rather than always making comments about one another and almost trying to score poonts off each other. Anymore comments about each other or about a thread/topic one of you may have started here that are negative for the board will be removed.

FFF- If you do not like a thread posted here, its simple just do not post in it and waste your time in that area. We are all different with our views and what we talk about so its easy don't get involved for no reason other than just to stir up trouble.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 01:43:25 AM by Chris1987 »
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2011, 03:56:41 AM »
Ok so you two clearly don't like one another so why don't you just ignore whatever the other says and stick with that method, rather than always making comments about one another and almost trying to score poonts off each other. Anymore comments about each other or about a thread/topic one of you may have started here that are negative for the board will be removed.

FFF- If you do not like a thread posted here, its simple just do not post in it and waste your time in that area. We are all different with our views and what we talk about so its easy don't get involved for no reason other than just to stir up trouble.
c'mon Chris, it's fun, lol ...

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2011, 11:20:58 AM »

c'mon Chris, it's fun, lol ...

Its not been seen that way Alex from both levels.
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2011, 01:10:03 PM »

I'm glad that Scott made you a mod  :)

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason